I'd Never Thought I'd Fall In love Again

On The Way To Mayhem.

We had just arrived in Germany, Andy still pissed off, a little bit to pissed off if you ask me.
"hey Andy, we're going to the nearest cafe to get a coffee, want to come"? Jake asked, Jinxx and Cc standing next to him.
"nahh, I'm okay, I'm just gonna get set up for the show, you do realize we only have four hours"he ranted.
"chill Andy, we have heaps of time, Ash you in" he asked.
"nup., i agree with Andy, besides it takes me an hour to get ready anyway so i really only have three hour to get ready, but hey you guys have fun." Andy walked off as soon as i stopped talking, i waved goodbye as i ran after Andy, he followed John to the hotel.
we made to the hotel in 10min on a 30min walk witch completely killed my legs.

"finally we're here" i said plopping on the bed, catching my breath.
"yeah, now lets get ready" Andy said shoving john out the door and pulling out his makeup from his bag.
"Andy" i said trying to get his attention.
He turned around and walked over to me anger in his eyes.
"what do you want, I'm busy trying to keep are asses still on the radar" he yelled.
"fucking calm down, what the hell is wrong with you, your acting insane" i raised my voice standing up.
"oh so I'm insane, perfect, fucking perfect, is that really what you think of me" he said getting in my face.
"no, i didn't say that, i said your acting insane, calm the fuck down."
"NO, I CAN'T" he screamed, them he fell to his knees in tears "I'm sorry, i don't know what's happening, i think i really am going insane" he cried, i lent down looking him in the eyes.
"your not insane, your far from it, Andy your... your perfect, just the way you are" i said brushing his cheek.
he looked up at me with those blue orbs of his.
"what"? he asked. i quickly got up and walked to the door.
"i better help john with cargo"
"no, stop, did you mean that" he got up and walked over to me wiping the tears from his eyes.
"i really should help john." i said trying to avoid the question.
"please, just tell me" he grabbed my arm stopping me from walking out the door. i closed the door and turned around.
"yes, i did" i whispered

he stood there for a second then attacked my lips. i didn't bother pushing him away, if i wanted this for so long then why would i.
we somehow ended up on the bed, i slowly took his top off, kissing down his chest.
eventually all are clothes came off, as we showed are feelings through good old fashion SEX!