Status: only gonna be about 10 parts

max green fan fic

2

There was a knock on it a few seconds later and in came Alex. She sat down on my bed as if she lived here.
“Why would you make Monte cry?” she demanded.
“I don’t want to make him cry! Monte’s my brother man!” We crossed our arms at the same time.
“Get out of my room!” I snapped at last.
“make me.”
“You may be Craig’s cousin but that doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want,” I reminded her. Alex smiled and leaned back casually.
“Your room is so dirty,” she giggled.
“Then get out!” I said angrily. Who the hell was she?! Coming in my room insulting me!

Alex smiled at me. “What?” I asked in annoyance.
“You’re funny when you’re mad!” she said with a wider smile.
“And you’re annoying,” I shot.

“Oh good comeback,” she said sarcastically.
“Get out before I hit a girl!” Alex just gave me her annoying smile.
“GET OUT!” I exploded.
“Nope,” she teased, sticking out her tongue.

I shoved her roughly off my bed and cussed her out.
“Just get the hell out!” I screeched. She laughed as she left.

***Craig’s POV***

“It’s going to be okay Monte,” I said to him as he tried to get himself under control.
“GET OUT!” We all turned towards Max’s room as he screamed.
“Just get the hell out!”

I glanced nervously at Monte and Robert. Alex came out chuckling to herself.
“What happened?” I asked nervously.
“He’s not very polite,” she said.
“I’m sorry Alex. He’s a really great guy he’s just going through a really tough time,” I said.

Alex held up a hand. “I understand Craig. You okay there Monte?” He shook his head.
“it scares me so much! I don’t think he’s eaten in a week. And we all know he’s gotten about 3 hours of sleep in a week. Max is really falling apart.”

Tears hit his eyes again and Alex gave him a bubbly hug.
“He’ll be fine with great friends like you!” she said happily.

“Max can be a hot head. Trying to hide the food like that!” Robert said. I nodded.
“We’ll have to keep a closer eye on him,” I said.
“Maybe we should buy him a dog crate and force him to live in it until he eats,” Robert said.
I laughed. “Yea! We can feed him fish food until he stops being anorexic,” I joked.
“I have ears you know.”
We gasped and turned to him.
“Max,” I started.
“It’s fine Craig. I get it,” he said but I saw him trying to desperately hide the hurt in his eyes. “I’m going for a walk,” he said and shoved his hands in his pockets.
“Max wait!” Monte cried. “I’ll be back later,” Max said and left.
“I’ll go after him,” Alex said when the front door closed.

***Max’s POV***

I kicked an empty beer can up the street with a sigh. I sat down on the bench when I got to the silent park as a light rain started. I realized I had forgotten my jacket but it wasn’t bothering me much. Someone sat down next to me and I glared when I realized that someone was Alex. “What do you want?” I asked angrily.
“They didn’t mean it Max,” she said. I shrugged.
“I’m not mad.” And I wasn’t. I was hurt.
“So why don’t you eat?” Alex asked, swinging her legs.

“Because I’m not hungry,” I said in a “duh” voice.
“Well obviously! But why are you so depressed?” Like I could explain the pain I was going through to her?!
“Just because.” I grumbled.
“I’ll ask Craig,” she threatened.
“Go crazy,” I said in a bored tone. I was pretty sure Craig wasn’t going to tell Alex why I was so depressed. Why did she care anyways?

“It’s raining hard,” she pointed out. I glanced up at the sky as the rain hammered down. “And you’re only in a T-shirt,” she said and giggled as she pulled her hood up. I shivered as the cold finally got to me.
“Let’s go back to the house Max,” Alex said.
“I still don’t like you,” I pointed out as we walked home. I was completely soaked by this point. Alex shrugged.
“Your choice,” she said with a bright smile and started skipping. We went into the house and I saw the guys nervously sitting at the kitchen table.
“Max what the hell dude?” Craig cried.
“Dude go dry off!” Robert said.

“Sorry mom. Sorry dad,” I joked and then frowned.
I hadn’t made a joke in who knows how long. But I still didn’t like Alex Mabbit. The guys stared at me in shock at my little joke. I awkwardly went to go get changed. I dried off, took a shower, dried off again and got dressed before heading out into the kitchen.

“We’re going out to eat Max,” Craig said.
“Yep! So get ready!” Alex said happily. Did anything get this girl down?!
We got ready, grabbed money, and hopped in the car. We got out at the restaurant and sat down at a table. It was pretty quiet in here.
“What will you guys have to eat?” our waiter asked some time later. The guys and Alex ordered and then looked at me.
“I’m not having anything,” I said casually.
“Nonsense! He’ll have spaghetti,” Craig said.
“Craig!” I snapped. The waiter wrote it down and left.
“It’s a waste of your money,” I grumbled and put my head down.
“Max please,” Monte begged. The waiter came out and set our food down. I picked my head up so he could set the plate of spaghetti down. He left and I glared at Craig.
“Not going to eat it,” I said stubbornly.
“Who’s up for a hospital visit after we eat?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. I shrugged.
“I’ll walk home.”
“Max please,” he said. I shook my head, feeling my emotions threatening to make me burst into tears.
“Sorry Craig. I’m just not hungry.” He bit his trembling lip.
“Okay Max,” he said and slowly got up. “I’m going to the bathroom.”

Craig walked away. Alex got up and followed him. “Max, please just eat one bite. It won’t hurt you buddy,” Monte said silently.

I just put my head down sadly.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy
rate?
comment?
subscribe?