Status: only gonna be about 10 parts

max green fan fic

4

***Craig’s POV***

I watched with my mouth open as Max stormed out of the house in anger.
“He’s really hurt,” Robert said sadly.
“He doesn’t seem like he’s handling himself,” Alex said, looking at me.

That’s when we heard it.
He screamed so loud my heart nearly exploded out of my chest in panic. We hurried to the window and stared out to see him screeching into the night.

He finally stopped and took deep breaths. “Dammit my freaking life!” he screeched and my heart fell apart.

“Oh Max,” Monte said, more tears in his eyes.
“He’s really hurt isn’t he?” Alex asked, tears in her eyes. I hugged her.

“I feel bad for him,” she sniffed. Max glared up at the sky as he screamed out more.
“God I can’t take this!” Robert said, covering his ears after wiping tears from his eyes.
“This just isn’t the Max we know!” Robert said.

I hugged Alex so tight I think I was hurting her but if I was she wasn’t saying anything. He punched the wall of the house and actually made the house shake a little from the force of it.

“Damn you Ronald Joseph Radke! Damn you Sara Marie White!” he yelled.
“Who was the second name?” Alex asked me. I bit my lip.
“She cheated on him.”

Alex frowned.
“Oh,” she said and looked back at Max as he curled up on the ground, still screaming.
“Max,” Monte said sadly.
“What is going on with him? Why can’t he just talk to us about it!”

We didn’t have answers for that.
I watched as Max stopped screaming and just made circles on the ground with his fingers.
“We should bring him in before he gets sick,” I said.
“I’ll get him,” Alex said.

***Alex’s POV***

I went outside and stared at the guy on the ground. He ignored me and traced circles in a puddle with his finger. I noticed it was in the shape of a heart.

“Get your butt inside!” I commanded. He stared at me blankly.
“Come on Max!” I said and forced him to his feet.
“Want to talk?” I asked. He shoved me away. Jerk!
I skipped after him as he went into the house.
“Lose your voice?” Robert asked, raising an eyebrow. Max blushed a little.
“Max please,” Monte said. Max shook his head and rubbed his throat.

He went to his room and I followed him.
“What?” he mouthed.
“You scream pretty loud,” I said with a grin. He glared. He pointed to the door.
“What’s that? I can’t hear you,” I teased him.

Max glared and shoved me out. I forced myself back in before he slammed his door and laid down with his Ipod. I put a headphone in as he listened to music. “Fake people looking back at me!” Sonny Moore’s voice sang.

“Max?” I asked. He glanced at me.
“Do you hate me?” He nodded. I rolled my eyes.
“Why?” I asked. Max pointed to his throat in annoyance.

I giggled and laid my head against the bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. When I woke up, Max wasn’t there. I went out to the kitchen. He was drinking something Craig had just handed him.
“How’s your throat?” I asked.
“Shut up,” he croaked. I couldn’t help but giggle.

Max gave me a cold glare and took another sip of the cup.

“Here’s food. Or do we need Alex to force it into you?” Robert said as he slid a plate of eggs at Max.
“I don’t want him,” he said, his throat horrible scratchy.
“You’re just lucky we don’t have a show anytime soon,” Monte said as he skimmed through the newspaper. Max groaned and leaned back.
“Whatever,” he muttered as best he could.
“It’s okay Max. How’s your hand?” Robert asked as he sat down.

Max glanced at his hand. There was a giant bruise on his hand and his knuckles had scrapes. He shrugged.
“I’m fine,” he lied.

Wait a minute.
I had known the guy for a day.
How could I tell when he was lying if his friends couldn’t?

Max slid his eggs over to me. “Oh no mister! You’re eating,” I said and slid them back over to him.

He glared at me and slid it back. I shared a knowing glance with Craig.
“Okay,” I said with a sigh. Craig grabbed Max’s shoulders and restrained his arms so that I could shove the food into his mouth and do the same thing as yesterday.

Max finally gave up and swallowed. Craig released him.
“Now eat!” he said angrily.
“Quit doing that!” Max croaked, choking on the way the food had gone down.

“No!” Craig said. The kitchen went quit.
“We know you’re in pain Max but you have to eat. You have to!” he said seriously. Max just glared at his hands.

Robert put his hands on his hips and glared at Max.
“Max that is so it! Either you quit being so freakin depressed or we’re going to need a new bass player!” he shrieked. Max flinched. He looked truly crushed.
“I thought you guys were my brothers,” he whispered before getting up and slowly making his way outside.

“Dammit Robert!” Craig yelled. Robert looked like he couldn’t believe what he had just done.

“Max. Dear god Max!” he whispered in horror. “What did I just do?!”

I held up my hand. “I’m going after him,” I said and left the house. When I found him, Max was sitting under a tree in the park scraping into it with a pocket knife sadly.

“Max,” I said and sat down next to him.
“Robert didn’t mean it.” He just looked so helpless. For some reason, it hurt me to see Max like this. I hadn’t even known him for a full 24 hours!

He looked at me with hopeless eyes. Max turned away and bit his lip.
“Max, it’s going to be okay,” I said gently. He laid his head on my shoulder and I put my arm around him and rubbed his back.

“Alex,” he said quietly.
“Yes Max?”
“I still hate you.” A small smile broke out on my face.
“I know.” He smiled at me and my heart began to beat fast. Then I did something I never meant to do.

I crashed my lips to his.

Max froze and I pulled away in a blush.
“Max,” I said.
“What the hell?” he snapped. “I’m not the kind of guy who gets crushed by a girl and then goes after the next one I see! What am I to you? Just someone to kiss and ditch?” he shrieked and angrily got up and stormed away.

I leaned back and cried silently. Why the hell had I kissed that ass?
♠ ♠ ♠
rate?
comment?
subscrieb?
hope you enjoy and like i said this was already put up on a previous site i just decided to put it here too. ill probably be doing the same with some other stories.