Status: only gonna be about 10 parts

max green fan fic

5

***Max’s POV***

I slammed the front door and kicked my shoes off. “Max?” Craig called urgently. “Leave me alone!” I screeched despite my aching throat.

“Max man I’m really sorry about what I said!” Robert called, running to catch up to me. “I don’t care Robert! I just want to be alone!” I could hear the pain in my own voice. “What happened with Alex?” Craig asked.

“NEVER SAY HER DAMN NAME!” I shrieked and slammed my bedroom door loudly. I heard the sound of the front door opening and shutting. Freakin Alex!

I leaned back on my bed and closed my eyes. “Open up Max!” Monte yelled, pounding his fists on my door.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!” I heard Robert screaming. I opened my door and Monte slipped in. “What happened Max?” he whispered.

“Nothing,” I growled. “Absolutely nothing.” I laid down and shut my eyes again. “Look I’m sorry Monte. I just don’t feel like talking.” I could still here Robert screaming like an idiot downstairs.

Monte gave me a sympathetic nod and left.

***Alex’s POV***

I shut the door and went inside the house after I had calmed down enough. I was met by Robert and Craig in the kitchen.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!” Robert screamed angrily. I glanced guiltily at my converse. “Nothing,” I snapped at last which was out of character for me.

“Then why is Max so upset?” Craig asked calmly. “I don’t know maybe because he’s a moody jerk?” “This moody jerk STILL has ears.”

We turned to Max. “Ass,” he growled at me. “Oh shut up Max before I shove my foot up your ass so hard you’ll be gay for a week!” I shot.

Craig looked truly shocked. He had never seen me this angry before because I had never been this angry before. What was it about Max that made me so mad?! “Just tell us what happened,” he said.

Max glared at me. “I’m not a man whore!” he snapped. “You called him a man whore?” Robert asked me. “No I didn’t!” I said. “But you’re acting like I am one!” Max yelled. “And I’m not! I’m sick of everyone acting like I’m a man whore!”

He stormed away again and Monte came in looking really upset. “What did you do to him?” he begged me. I was too embarrassed to say I’d kissed him. “I didn’t do anything to him. He’s just a spoiled piss off.”

Robert gave me a hard glare. “Keep talking about my friend like that,” he growled, holding up a fist. “Wasn’t it you who threatened to throw him out of the band?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. Robert’s face fell.

“Alex and Robert just calm down! Alex just tell me what happened,” Craig said. Frustrated tears hit my eyes. “Nothing happened!” I tried again. “Alex you’re scaring me!” “Nothing happened Craig!” I stormed away angrily.

***Craig’s POV***

I sighed and sat down on the couch. Robert followed me with a frown. “Craig if your cousin did anything to Max I swear she’ll pay,” he growled. I just shook my head. “Please stop it Robert. Look I’m worried about Max too. Maybe we just have to be more gentle with him and he’ll confess.”

But I had a feeling this would be the end of Max. He would never come out of this slump. Max had been down before but this…this was serious. It was scary. It was painful to watch. It was tearing him apart.

And he wouldn’t confess his problem.

Shaking my head, I went upstairs and knocked on his door. Max opened it and just stared at me. “What?” he asked, his voice sounding more like the croak this morning. “Max. We need to talk.”

He let me in and we sat down on his bed after the door was closed. “What do you want to talk about?” “You know what Max.” “No, Craig, I don’t. So just tell me.” “You have a problem Max!”

His eyes searched my face. “I don’t have a problem,” he said slowly. “You don’t eat. You don’t sleep. You’re a mess of hidden emotions. Max you’re falling apart! Alex was only trying to help you.”

“She treated me like a freaking man whore Craig!” “I can’t understand what happened unless you tell me Max!”

He crossed his arms. I crossed my own. We stared each other down for a while. “Max,” I said, finally cracking. “we can’t do this. It’s hurting us to watch you. Please tell us Max. If we were really your brothers you would tell us what’s wrong.”

Max’s shoulders sagged and he looked defeated. “Craig, I can’t do this right now man. I need more time to figure things out. Please.” He sounded so hopeless and weak.

I frowned but nodded. “Okay Max. I’m sorry. Whatever Alex did, I’m sorry for that too.” He flinched at her name and I saw anger burn in his eyes. I’m guessing bringing Alex in wasn’t helping him?

I left the room.

“Any luck?” Robert asked anxiously. I shook my head. “He said he needs more time to figure things out.”

We all sighed. What the hell was going on with Max Green?
♠ ♠ ♠
rate? comment? subscribe? hope you enjoy....