Status: only gonna be about 10 parts

max green fan fic

6

***Max’s POV***

I couldn’t shake the feeling of Alex’s lips on mine.

I brushed my teeth furiously and spit in the sink. “Is this your way of saying my breath is bad or something?” I stiffened and glared at her.

“What?” I growled and spit again. “Look Max I didn’t mean to do that. I don’t think that you’re a man whore. Not at all.” What a liar. “Just get out,” I said coldly.

She sighed and leaned against the door frame of the bathroom. “Max, just listen to me! I don’t think you’re a man whore. I think you’re an ass but not a man whore. I’m sorry I did that.”

Alex was just confusing me. I didn’t care what her excuses were. She had kissed me! “Get out. I can’t look at your face,” I said.

Alex raised an eyebrow. “I could say the same thing. It’s the bathroom not your room Max. You don’t own it.” “You don’t live here!” “I can still use the bathroom can’t I?” “No you can’t! Go away!”

I didn’t even care that I sounded like a stuck up child.

“Make me,” she snapped. I grabbed Alex’s shoulders and tried to force her out of the room but she kicked me in the shin. “Bitch,” I growled and shoved her into the door frame. I held up my fist.

“CRAIG!” she screamed.

“Shut up!” I yelled and slapped her.

She glared and kneed me where the sun don’t shine. HARD. I gasped and fell to the ground painfully. “Jerk!” Alex screeched and started kicking me. But the kicking didn’t hurt. “My damn balls!” I screamed.

“Alex stop!” Craig yelled. “Get off of him!” Robert yelled. “What the hell?” Monte yelled. I grabbed Alex’s leg and forced her to the ground. We yanked each other’s hair as the guys ripped us apart.

“I hate you Max Green! I hate you!” Alex shrieked before storming out of there. “What happened?” Craig asked urgently.

“She kicked me in the dick!” I moaned. “Ouch man!” Robert said. “You think?” I growled and limped towards my room. “Max tell us what happened,” Craig called after me. “No!” I yelled.

Craig grabbed my shoulders and forced me to turn around. “You can’t say this was nothing Max! That’s my little cousin there that you’re fighting with. What the hell happened today?”

I glared. “Nothing. Happened. Today,” I said dangerously. “Max tell me right now!” Craig demanded. “No!” He punched me in the jaw as hard as he could and threw me roughly to the ground.

“You’re such a spoiled child you bastard!” Craig screeched. I got up and felt tears threatening me. “You want to know what’s wrong?” I said, my voice shaking. “I was going to ask her to marry me that day! That’s why I tried to find her!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I turned and ran out of the house leaving them all with their mouths open in shock. They hadn’t been expecting that.

Alex watched me as I ran out of the house.

***Craig’s POV***

Max turned and ran with tears in his eyes. My mouth was open in shock. What had I just done?!

“Craig why did you have to hit him?!” Monte screamed. I felt tears in my own eyes as Alex came in and wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back and sobbed into her shoulder.

“So that’s why he was so upset,” I whispered. “What happened?” Alex whispered. “All we knew was what happened when he got home,” I said silently, recalling the night.

*flashback*

We laughed on the couch. Max had gone out, very excited, to find his girlfriend Sara. We heard the front door open and slam, causing the house to shake.
“Max?” I called. I heard his shoes being flung off. “Max?” I tried again. Monte and Robert had gone silent also. “Max?” I yelled yet again.

“SHUT UP!” he roared angrily. I was shocked. We all were. “What’s wrong?” I asked as he stormed into the living room.

“Nothing!” he growled angrily. “Where’s Sara?” Robert asked. “SAY HER NAME AGAIN ROBERT. I FREAKING DARE YOU!” Robert stared at Max in horror. “What happened?” Monte asked gently.

Max’s face contorted into pain.

“She cheated on me,” he said, his voice shaking.

“Oh god Max!” Monte cried. “Max, you know that Ronnie got out of jail today right?” I said quietly. “I know dammit!” he screeched.

Max stormed out angrily.

*end flashback*

That was a week ago today. He hadn’t eaten since. He hadn’t talked to anyone besides us. He had hardly slept.
“We just don’t know what to do with him,” I said. “I think we should take him to a doctor at least,” Monte said silently. “He’ll never let us,” Alex pointed out. “Then we’ll have to trick him,” I said, a plan forming already.

Max was going to get better.

Whether he wanted to or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
rate? comment? subscribe? hope you enjoy....