Status: only gonna be about 10 parts

max green fan fic

7 (accidentally posted six twice but i fixed it)

The next day, we managed to trick Max into the car by telling him we were going to the movies.

“What are we doing here?” Max asked suspiciously when I pulled the car into the parking lot of the doctor’s office. “I have to get something,” I lied lamely.

“Okay then you go. I’m staying in the car,” Max said.

After a long fight we had Max Green by his arms and legs and had dragged him into the quiet doctor’s office. “Max Green?” the nurse called. We forced him over to her. “We have to go with him,” Alex explained. “He’s scared.”

“Am not! I shouldn’t be here! There’s nothing wrong with me!” He struggled desperately. The nurse led us to a room and we made Max sit down.

“Max, grow up. You have a problem so you’re seeing a doctor. The next step is the hospital,” I warned.

He crossed his arms as the doctor came in. “What seems to be the problem Mr. Green?” he asked. “Nothing,” Max snapped. “I’m sorry sir. He’s depressed and refuses to eat, sleep, or socialize,” I said.

“Hm,” the doctor said, rubbing his chin. He eyed Max carefully. Then his gaze slid over to me. “May I talk to you out in the hall sir?”

I nodded and we went out into the hall. “All I can really do for him is give him antidepressants. I’m sorry.” “Anything that could possibly help we’ll take. I don’t want to take Max to the hospital but this is getting serious.”

The doctor and I talked a little more and he gave me pills for Max. “Time to go Max,” I said, coming back in.

We went out to the car and Max pouted in the backseat. “Max cheer up. We had to do it buddy,” Monte said. I turned on the radio and Harder Than You Know started playing.

“Turn it off,” Max said quietly, his voice shaking furiously. “Why?” I asked curiously. “TURN IT OFF!” he roared.

I quickly turned it off and turned in my seat so I could see Max. He was shaking furiously. “What’s up with you?” Alex asked, raising an eyebrow. “Nothing.” I was so tired of hearing him say that!

“Max. We know it’s hard for you Max. But you’re not trying to get better,” I said. “You don’t know Craig! None of you know!” he screamed.

I stopped the car and pulled over. “Get out and walk. Clear your head,” I said. His eyes widened but he got out and slammed the car door.

“Craig is this right?” Monte said nervously. “He needs to clear his head. Plus it’s good exercise,” Alex said.

We went home and waited. And waited. And waited. But still no Max. “I’m scared Craig. He should’ve been home 5 hours ago,” Monte said. I dialed Max’s cell. “Hey, this Max Green. Leave message bitches!” I cussed. “Max where are you?!” I cried and shut the phone.

The front door opened and we hurried over. “Max!” I cried. He staggered in and reeked of alcohol. I caught him as he nearly fell. “Ew!” Alex said, plugging her nose.

“Max why?” Monte sniffed. We helped him into his room (after he threw up) and laid him carefully on his bed. “I’ll stay in here with him,” Monte said. “Does he always do this?” Alex asked when I shut the door.

I shook my head. “Never,” I said feeling awful for leaving a depressed guy like Max out on the streets.

Alex gave me a hug. “It’s not your fault,” she whispered.

***Max’s POV***

I woke up in the morning with my head pounding brutally. “Ow,” I moaned. “Max?” Monte asked sleepily. “Why are you in my room?” I asked, not trying to be mean juts curious.

“So that you wouldn’t drown in your puke,” he said and rubbed his eyes. I got up slowly and we went to the kitchen together.

“Feeling better?” Robert asked. “ugh,” I moaned and laid my head down carefully. I got up and went over to the fridge. I pulled out the first bottle of alcohol I saw and sat down. “No! Oh hell no!” Robert yelled and grabbed it away from me.

“This is not the way to deal with your problems,” Monte said. “Maybe not your problems,” I growled. “No Max. This is stopping right now,” Robert said, trying to keep calm. “You’re not drinking this away. Drinking like that is bad for you. You’re going to eat today instead.”

He slid a piece of bread over to me and I just put my head down. “Make me,” I said knowing full well that they could with Alex.

“I’m so sorry Max. It’s my fault you got drunk,” Craig said as he came in. I waved my hand dismissively. “I chose to do it Craig.”

“Let’s go to the mall today,” Monte offered. I shrugged. “Whatever.” We got in the car after they ate and left to the mall.

“Okay! Hot Topic!” Alex cheered. We went into Hot Topic. “What do you think of this belt Max?” Craig asked as he held up a belt. “You have that already,” I pointed out and he laughed.

“What do you guys think of me?” Alex asked as she tried on a plaid shirt. “So hot,” Craig joked. We bought our stuff and went to the food court. They bought a large pizza and we sat down.

“Craig,” I whispered in horror. He turned around and saw her. She looked at us and went pale. “Hello Max,” she said quietly. “How dare you say his name,” Robert growled.

Sara. She had cheated on me.

“I’m sorry Max. I just don’t love you,” she said casually. So casually what was left of my heart shattered. I was at a loss for words. I had heard her say it to me that night but now she was reassuring it.

Alex flung pizza cheese and it landed on Sara’s head. “Ops sorry,” she said with an innocent face. Sara glared and then turned to me again. “You’re just not good enough Max,” she said and walked away.

My mouth hung open and my eyes held pain.

“Max,” Monte said gently. I felt dizzy all of a sudden. “Max, you look like you’re going to be sick.” “I think I am,” I croaked. The guys took me to the boys room where I emptied my whatever they had forced into me this week.

“You okay?” Craig asked fearfully. “I don’t know,” I said slowly. “Maybe we should leave,” Robert said.

We went back out to the food court where Alex was sitting.

“You okay?” she asked me sincerely. I just shook my head slowly. Everything around me was in slow motion.

“This way Max,” Monte said and they guided me to the car. I sat down and pressed my forehead against the window.

We got to the house and Alex and Monte guided me to the couch where I laid down and closed my eyes. A few minutes later, they started whispering.

“Do you think he’s going to be okay?” Craig asked in worry. “I don’t know. Why is this so crushing for him? What do you think happened that night?” Robert asked. “I wish we knew,” Alex said sadly.

I peeked my eyes open. “I have ears,” I said. But my voice was hollow and emotionless. “Max, please tell us what’s wrong,” Monte said. “I can handle this,” I said. I stood up and walked like a zombie to my room.

I heard Alex bounding behind me. “What happened?” she asked me after the door was shut. I burst into tears and she hugged me. “I can’t do it,” I finally admitted. “I can’t do this!”

“Just tell me what happened,” she said gently.

So I did.

Eagerly, I grabbed the little box off my dresser. Sara would love it. I had picked it out specially for her.
I was going to ask her to marry me tonight.

“I’m going out to find Sara guys,” I said cheerfully. Nothing could ever get me down! “Bye Max!” they called and I skipped out the door.

I drove to Sara’s house with a big ass grin on my face. I slipped the box into my pocket and walked through her front door.

Upstairs, I could hear noises. I merrily made my way up there to find her. I opened the door to her bedroom and froze.

“Sara,” I stuttered, feeling horribly ill.

She gasped and pulled the blanket over herself and…him…and stared at me in shock. “Max!” she cried. I felt tears in my eyes. “Good bastard. Cry! Cry like the wimp you are!” he snarled and kissed Sara’s beautiful lips.

Ronnie Radke.

And the worst part was that she kissed him back.

“Why Sara? I love you,” I said, desperate. “Sorry Max. I don’t love you.” My heart shattered. My world fell apart at the seams holding it together. I staggered a bit and the box in my pocket felt heavier suddenly.

“Ronnie how could you do this to me?” I whispered, my chest heavy. “You sent me to prison. I love Sara here,” he said and they kissed deeply.

I ran out of there.

I sobbed harder into Alex’s shoulder. “Max that’s what happened?” The guys were staring at me in shock. I hadn’t heard them come in.
But I just cried into Alex’s shoulder harder and harder. I couldn’t stop. I had been holding it in for so long.

“Max,” Monte said, looking helpless and desperate. But my tears just kept coming and coming. Alex hugged me tighter and allowed me to soak her shirt with my tears. “It’s going to be okay somehow Max,” she promised.

And for some reason, I believed her.

Somehow I ended up actually falling asleep while crying on Alex. When I woke up, I was lying on the bed with Alex. I slowly got up and made my way to the kitchen.

“Hey Max. Will you make it?” Monte asked me. I nodded. “I hope. I’m such a wimp.” “You had to cry man. It’s not good to keep it in. You fell asleep on Alex.”

I nodded and sat down. Robert set a pancake in front of me hopefully. “Not yet Robert,” I said sadly. “I just can’t.” Robert nodded and took it away. “Okay Max,” he said.

I laid my head down. “Living?” Alex asked curiously as she sat down next to me. “Hardly,” I mumbled. “Oh cheer up Mr. Grumpy!” she said and giggled.

I just gave her my finger again.

“Come on we’re going for a walk!” she said and dragged me out of the house to the park. “Come on Max cheer up! Look at the world around you. The birds! The squirrels! Even just the people.”

I looked at everything and tried to see it through Alex’s eyes. But I just saw a damned world. She laced her fingers through mine and then I saw it.

Birds chirped happy love songs to each other and added color splashes to the sky. Squirrels chased each other playfully. Children ran around giggling joyfully. Adults watched their children with tired smiles. Teens fell in love on the benches. Each thing I saw had experienced pain and pushed through it.

I could too.

Alex laid her head on my shoulder and I allowed her too. “It’s beautiful,” I whispered in awe. Alex smiled. “Yea, it is isn’t it?”

“Well if it isn’t Mr. Maxwell Scott Green in all his backstabbing self.”

I took a deep breath and faced Ronnie.

He had his hands on his hips and fixed me with a hard glare. “Looks like you’re over Sara,” he said, raising an eyebrow. “This Alex. She’s Craig’s cousin,” I said to him coldly.

Alex took her head off my shoulder and unlaced her fingers from mine. “Who is he?” she asked. “Ronnie Radke,” I growled.

Alex slipped her fingers back through mine. “Meant to fill the spaces,” she whispered.

And suddenly, Ronnie could have Sara.

I kissed Alex on her lips.

We pulled away, both shocked by actions. “What the hell?” Ronnie said. “Get out of here,” I snarled at him. Ronnie barked a laugh. “I could kick your sorry ass Max. But I’ll let you suffer this way. You really love Sara,” he said sarcastically and walked away.

“Sorry,” I said. “Don’t apologize,” Alex said and kissed me again. It felt so right! “I think I love you,” I whispered in her ear. “Me too,” she said, cracking a smile at me.

We smiled and went back to the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy....