Status: only gonna be about 10 parts

max green fan fic

8

We sat down at the kitchen table and Robert gave Alex some cereal. Shocking everybody, I took a bite of it.

“Max you ate!” Robert cried happily. I nodded and smiled. Robert gave me my own bowl of cereal and I ate it happily. “Hey guys we’re back!” Craig and Monte announced and came in.

“Guess what,” Robert said, refilling my bowl of cereal. “What?” Monte asked. “Watch this!” Robert was so excited. He set the bowl down in front of me and I ate it quickly, hungry from a week of no food.

Craig and Monte had their mouths wide open.

“Max is eating!” Monte cheered, sharing high fives with Craig and Robert. Craig picked me up and swung me around. I laughed joyfully and they cheered more.

“Max I’m so glad you’re better!” Monte cried happily. “I’m not 100% guys. I never will be. But I’ll make it to 99% if it keeps everyone else happy,” I promised.

Craig hugged me again. “We’re all here for you.” I shared a knowing glance with Alex. “I know you are,” I said.

Craig looked from me to Alex and a grin spread on his face. “You two?” he asked smugly. I rolled my eyes and punched him playfully in the shoulder.

“Kiss!” Robert cheered. Soon they were all chanting kiss. I rolled my eyes. “Real mature guys,” I muttered but felt Alex giggle and press her lips to mine. As soon as she did that there was no stopping it. I hugged her to me and kissed back deeply.

“Break it up kiddies!” Craig said with a laugh.

***Alex’s POV***

I blushed slightly but kissed Max again. “I’m going to the bathroom,” Max announced proudly.

He left the room to do some business. “Come here Alex,” Craig said with a smile. I followed him to his room and as soon as the door was shut, his face became serious. “You can’t hurt Max,” he said.

My eyes widened a little. “What?” I asked. “You can’t ever hurt Max. I can’t stand to see him that crushed again.” “I don’t want to hurt him Craig! I think I love him.” “Well last time Max thought he was in love he ended up nearly going to the hospital out of severe depression.”

I shoved my hands in my pockets and fixed Craig with a mean glare. “I won’t hurt him,” I said. He smiled and hugged me. “Thank you for making him happy.”

We went out to the living room where Max and Robert were arm wrestling. Max slammed Robert’s arm onto the coffee table and laughed happily and freely. He plopped down on the couch and I sat down with him and snuggled right up to him.

He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me. “Put on The Hangover,” Max said to Monte. Monte put the movie in and we laughed like morons until the end.

We ended up watching random movies until dark. “You tired?” he whispered. I nodded sleepily and he chuckled.

I felt Max picking me up and carrying me to a room. I thought it was the guest room I’d been staying in but when I cracked my eyes I realized it was his room. He set me down on the bed and go tin next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and dug his face into my neck.

I smiled and soon was asleep in the safety of Max’s arms.

When I woke up, I was still in Max’s embrace. Craig was smiling at us from the doorway. “He hasn’t slept in so long,” he whispered. I smiled and buried my head in his chest. “That doesn’t bug me,” I whispered.

I laid like that with Max for several hours just enjoying his gentle breathing until he finally woke up. “You waited for me?” he asked.

“Of course,” I said and kissed his lips. He smiled and kissed me back. “Now breakfast!” I cheered and he laughed.

We got out of the bed and went into the kitchen. “Pancakes?” Robert asked and gave them to us. “I slept for so long,” Max said, noticing the time. “It’s a good thing,” Monte said.

“Kiss him for me,” Robert said to me. I laughed and pecked Max’s lips. Max grinned and pulled me into his lap. “Here, I’ll kiss him for you,” Craig said and kissed Max’s lips. Max laughed and I couldn’t help but grin.

“My boyfriend back off!” I joked. “Jus practicing for situations,” Craig said with a joking grin.

We ate and began to fool around at the table. “What’s up for today?” Max asked finally. Craig shrugged. “We could, uh, do stuff,” he said. “Wow great suggestion Craig!” I said and he rolled his eyes.

The phone rang and Craig answered. “Craig Mabbitt here. Oh hey! Seriously? That’s great!” He hung up and smiled.

“We’re going on tour tomorrow!”

The guys cheered.

I frowned and Max kissed me again. “Come on Alex what’s wrong?” he asked. “Won’t this mean you have to leave me?” I asked, tears hitting my eyes. Max kissed me again. “You can come with us!”

I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy.......