Status: Sorry to leave you hanging guys! The keyboard on my laptop is malfunctioning.

Stop Pretending That You're Sorry

1

Up until this month, I lived with my father. I fucking love my dad more than anything. He was diagnosed with terminal cancer about a year ago.

Now I live with my mother. I fucking hate my mother. She’s an evil bitch and her little boyfriend is even worse. My mother is an alcoholic and a coke addict, hence why I was living with my father.

I wished I didn’t have to go back to my mom, but it was only for a few months until I turned 18 and then I could do whatever the hell I want. For now I just had to survive.

Anthony. That was mom’s boyfriend’s name. I hated him as soon as I saw him. He was just like her, fucked up in the head, I could tell that just by looking at him.

When I first walked into mom’s house after my aunt dropped me off Anthony was there watching me with this huge, shit-eating grin. He’s a scum bag. I wasn’t even there for five minutes and already he was looking down my shirt. Fuck Anthony.

“So it’s Regan, right? Ya know how to cook, babydoll? Cause I am hungry.” That was the first thing he ever said to me.

I told him to go fuck himself and that just made him laugh.

Not wanting to be around that little bitch Anthony I headed up to what was supposed to be my room. There wasn’t jack shit in it, just a crusty old mattress with a spring popped through the cushioning.

Great. I fucking hated that place already and I’d barely even been there.