Status: Sorry to leave you hanging guys! The keyboard on my laptop is malfunctioning.

Stop Pretending That You're Sorry

16

The next morning I woke up on my own, Anthony must’ve still been asleep. I had fallen asleep still wearing my dress, which was a stupid idea because all of the sequins got caught on the sheets. The makeup I worked so hard to perfect was smeared all around my eyes, giving me a raccoon like appearance.

Definitely time for a shower.

I grabbed a change of clothes and headed to the bathroom. That bathroom was a claustrophobic nightmare. There was a shower/tub, a sink, and a toilet all jammed together with barely any space to move in between. First came the shower and between the shower and the wall was the toilet. The sink was so directly opposite the toilet, and they were so close you could theoretically wash your hands while simultaneously taking a shit.

Thank god I didn’t have a problem with tight, enclosed spaces. That would’ve been a nightmare.

I stripped down and popped into the shower. It was irritating and old fashioned. Instead of just having one knob that you turn to the left for hot water and turn to the right for cold, it had three knobs. The middle one switched between the shower and the tub. The right nob was for cold water and the left was for warm. You had to mix them to get just the right temperature. It was more difficult than it was worth. At least in my opinion.

I took a quick shower, in and out in 5 minutes. I had already shaved everything that needed shaving the night before so all I had to do was shampoo, condition, and soap it up.

The outfit I’d picked for the day was just a simple pair of old sweat pants and a tie-dye t-shirt I’d made at summer camp one year.

I wasn’t in the mood to deal with my hair so I piled it up in a bun on the top of my head. My roots were showing, I really needed to dye it again. My natural hair color was a dark brunette which I dyed black because why the hell not? I got that from my dad, my mom was a blonde.

After smacking on some makeup, I headed downstairs to stir up some breakfast. For once I was actually in the mood to eat. I cooked up the left over bacon from the sandwiches the other night as well as some scrambled eggs. I made enough for all three of us, because I figured Anthony would want me to anyway.

I guess it’s about time I describe him, I’ve been avoiding this. Tattoos littered his well toned arms, as well as scars from various bar fights and what not. He wasn’t very tall, we were about the same height, and I was 5’4”. It looked as though he’d shaved his head a few months ago and the hair was only just starting to grow back. If he wasn’t such an asshole I might go as far as to call him attractive.

“Reggy Regan, good morning beautiful,” Came a groggy mumble from the kitchen doorway. Speak of the devil. There was Anthony leaning in the doorway wearing a wife beater and some boxers.

“I made breakfast.”

“You’re such a good little girl.” A soft smile crossed his features. Oh, so he was in one of those moods again.

I served up two plates of eggs and bacon and handed one to him.

“So, you have a fun time last night?” He asked between bites.

“Um, yeah I guess.”

Oh shit, I felt a mood swing coming on. This was most likely going to end up with me getting hit.