Status: Sorry to leave you hanging guys! The keyboard on my laptop is malfunctioning.

Stop Pretending That You're Sorry

64

“Here, he’s gonna want this.” Katie handed me a mug of coffee.

“Thanks. Hey, where do you keep your Aspirin?” I asked taking the mug of freshly brewed happiness.

“We don’t. But I’ve got Tylenol?” She offered.

“Why no Aspirin?”

“My dad can’t take blood thinners, he’s got Hemophilia.”

“Hemo-what?”

Katie smiled at me and rolled her eyes. “Don’t you ever pay attention in Biology, Regan?”

“Do I ever pay attention to anything. Alright, Tylenol it is.”

Katie disappeared to get the pills and I went into the living room to wake John.

“Up,” I said, clapping my hands next to his ear. Yes, I’m a bitch. We’ve established this already throughout the story.

“Fuck off!” He moaned, trying to roll away from me and only succeeding in rolling off the couch. Woops.

“Wakey wakey, Mr. Sexy, I’ve got coffee.”

“Coffee,” He groaned.

I set the mug down on the table next to him, and went off searching for the laundry room to find his clothes. He was going to need them for school. I’d woken up earlier than normal so we wouldn’t have to scramble so much, but I didn’t realize how long it would take to get John ready.

“Here, put these on,” I said, tossing his now washed clothes as him. He’d already taken the Tylenol but fell back to sleep.

He groaned and pulled a pillow over his face.

I sure do pick the mature ones.

“John, either put your clothes on or call in a sub.”

“I don’t want to eat a sub,” He muttered.

“No, dumbass. A substitute teacher. We have school today. Get up and go to work!”

I hate dealing with people. Ugh.

“JOHN GET UP!”

Finally Katie and I were able to get him out of the house and into the car. We shoved him in the backseat.

It was a disaster. He still seemed drunk.

“John sober up please,” I begged. Forget him getting fired over me being pregnant, he was about to get fired for showing up drunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys I'm sorry. I think i might have to take a Hiatus. A lot of personal stuff is going on right now with my family. It's a lot to deal with.