Status: already written just posting

ronnie radke fanfic

2

I opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling above me. I had gotten the top bunk. I frowned a little when I realised what had woken me. I jumped out of my bunk, rubbing my tired eyes. I quietly passed the bunk area, Parker was still sleeping, and made my way to the back lounge. Sure enough, there was Will and Skylar making a lot of noise just playing video games.

“Dude, I kick your ass at this game!” Skylar said to Will, grinning.

I sighed. “You know I kick both your asses at every video game, right?”

“Yeah... but you aren't playing right now,” Skylar said, not looking away from the screen.

“Whatever,” I said, rolling my eyes and turning around, heading for the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, blow dried my hair and straightened it a bit. I put on light blue denim shorts, I knew it would be hot out again today, and a To Write Love On Her Arms t-shirt. I put on some make-up, and then made sure I looked okay in the mirror. I frowned a bit. I had never thought I was pretty and tended to avoid mirrors. I ran my fingers through my hair, it was brown with blonde streaks at the ends. Sighing again, I walked out of the bathroom and towards the front lounge. I joined Adam at the table and glanced at the screen of his MacBook. He was on our MySpace.

“Did we get any messages?” I asked as he scrolled down the page.

“Dude, we got loads,” he said, putting a big emphasis on the “loads”. I looked over again. “We've gotten a few hundred since I last checked this thing.”

“When did you last check it?” I asked, standing up, deciding to get some cereal “You want some cereal?”

“Yes please,” he said and I brought over two bowls, two spoons and a box of unopened cereal. I set them down on the table. “Two days ago.”

I stared at him. “Really?” I started to smile and then frowned. “Don't joke about stuff like that, Adam.” I knew he hadn't, though. I would expect Will or Skylar to joke about something like that, but not Adam.

“I'm dead serious,” he said, turning the MacBook to face me. I looked at it. The inbox had over seven hundred messages. My eyes just about popped out of my head. Adam laughed.

I clicked on one and read it out loud. “ “Hey guys, what's up! I just want to tell you how much I love your band. I have your EP and your debut album and I can't stop listening to them! I can really relate to the lyrics, too. I'm going to see you play at Warped Tour next week and I'm absolutely ecstatic, I can't wait! You're my favourite band ever! Love Beth.” ” My eyes grew wide and I smiled.

“Pretty much all of them go something like that,” Adam said, pouring a bowl of cereal. He closed the MacBook and pushed it aside. “We can look through them all and reply to them later.”

I nodded and quickly ate my cereal. She said she could really relate to the lyrics. I wrote the lyrics for the band and it was my way of venting my feelings because I never confided in anyone. It meant a lot that someone else could relate to my lyrics, too.

I got up and put my bowl in the sink, still thinking about it. I returned to the table and looked out the window at the other buses. “Hey, Adam, what time is it?”

He looked at his watch. “Almost twelve.”

I nodded. “I think I'll just walk around for a bit.”

I grabbed my wallet, iPod, phone and left the bus.

As I had predicted, it was hot again. I walked around a bit and then sat down on the grass in an area away from all the crowds. I leaned back, my arms supporting me, palms in the grass. I listened to the music that was coming from somewhere far off. I closed my eyes for a second in deep thought.

“Hey, what's up?”

I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder. Two guys stood behind me, one with shoulder-length brown hair and wearing skinny jeans and a white t-shirt and the other with fair hair and wearing jeans and a black t-shirt. They looked a bit familiar.

I looked at the guy in the black t-shirt. “Black attracts the heat.”

He blinked, confused, then looked at his t-shirt. “Crap...”

I laughed. “I'm Emily.”

“Yeah, we know,” The guy with the brown hair said and he sat down next to me, dropping his bottle of water on the grass. “Broken Colours. You guys are good.”

“Thanks,” I said, blushing a bit. “Are you guys in a band?”

“Yeah, our band is called The Academy Is...” The guy with the brown hair said.

“You're William Beckett!” I said, knowing I recognised him. I looked at the other guy who had sat down, too. “And you're Michael Guy Chislett.”

“Yeah, that's us,” William said with a laugh. He tossed his bottle of water between his hands. “Were you guys playing yesterday?”

“Yeah,” I said. “You?”

“No, we just got here today,” William said, taking a quick drink of water.

“When's your set?” Michael asked. “We'd love to see you play.”

“Three o' clock,” I said.

“We'll be there!” William decided, now throwing the bottle up in the air and catching it. “But the real question is: Will you be at our set?”

They both leaned in, as if trapping me. “Yes, I will!” I said and they smiled and leaned out again “...if I know when you're set is.”

“Well,” William said, looking at his phone for the time. “Oh, it's at two o' clock.” He looked at Michael. “Dude, we should be at soundcheck.”

“Oh yeah,” Michael said standing up. “And I think I'll change my shirt before I fry or something.”

I laughed as William got up, still playing with that bottle. The two of them waved as they walked away. After a few minutes I got up and walked a bit until I got to the Broken Colours merch tent.

“Hey, Em,” Drew, our merch guy, said as I sat down. He was folding shirts.

“Hey, Drew,” I said and turned in my seat just as a group of teenagers came running over.

“We love your band!” One of them said excitedly and the others all nodded vigorously. “Can we take a picture with you?”

I smiled at them. “Yeah, sure.”

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ronnie sat in the back lounge of the Escape The Fate tour bus with his MacBook in his lap. He was still thinking about that girl he had seen yesterday. He remembered she was wearing an Atreyu t-shirt so he decided to check them out. He had his headphones in and was listening to some of their songs right now. He had been sitting there for a while before the door to the back lounge opened and Max walked in. Max looked at him, one eyebrow raised. Ronnie hadn't even noticed him come in. Max walked over next to him and poked him in the shoulder.

“Shit!” Ronnie said, jumping with surprise, his headphones falling out of his ears. Max laughed and flopped down next to him.

“What are you doing?” Max asked, turning the MacBook so that he could see the screen. “Since when do you like Atreyu?”

Ronnie looked at him. “You like them?”

“Hell yeah!” Max said jumping up again and turning on the TV and one of the many game consoles they had on the bus. He started playing video games while Ronnie sat thinking for a bit.

After a few moments of silence, other than the sound of the TV, Ronnie spoke. “I saw this girl yesterday...”

Max laughed. “I think I see where this is going.”

Ronnie glared at him but Max wasn't looking at him, he was looking at the screen. Ronnie sat up. “So anyways. I saw this girl yesterday and she was wearing an Atreyu t-shirt...”

“A chick who likes Atreyu?” Max said, still looking at the TV. “Nice!”

“Stop interupting me!” Ronnie said, exasperated. He sighed and went quiet, just watching Max play video games for a bit.

This time Max broke the silence. “So what happened then?”

Ronnie looked at him, his eyes narrowed. “What do you mean?”

“Didn't you go talk to her or something?” Max asked and he finally looked away from the TV, turning it off with the remote. Bryan walked into the back lounge with a banana and sat down, putting his feet up.

“No...” Ronnie said with a sigh.

“ “No” what?” Bryan said, peeling his banana and looking out the window. “What are you guys talking about?”

“Some chick Ronnie's crushing on,” Max said, leaning back into the seat and yawning.

“Oh, the mystery girl,” Bryan said knowingly, with a nod, looking away from the window. One part of the banana peel came off completely and he threw it at Max. He took a bite out of the banana.

“You know about this?” Max said, carefully removing the banana peel from where it landed on his shoulder and throwing it back at Bryan, but he missed and it landed on the seat next to him.

“Yeah,” Bryan said, quickly eating the banana.

“Have you gotten a sudden love for fruit?” Ronnie asked, eyeing the banana that was already almost completely eaten.

Bryan shrugged and changed subject. “Dude, listen to me. If you really like this girl, just go for it.” Max nodded in agreement and Bryan threw his banana peel on the floor as if that marked the end of this discussion.

“Okay,” Ronnie said, nodding and shutting his MacBook, putting it aside. “Thanks.”

Max and Bryan nodded, satisfied. The door to the back lounge opened again and Robert walked in.

“Has anyone seen my iPod?” Robert said, stepping forward. “I can't find it anywhere...”

He suddenly slipped and came down on the ground. Ronnie, Max and Bryan all burst out laughing as Robert held up a banana peel.
♠ ♠ ♠
rate?
comment/
subscribe?
hope you enjoy....