Status: finished. bur if you want a follow up chapterS, just comment 'em and I will write!!!!!

Stay with Me

SIX

The following week went absolutely fast. The date with Nate was unexpectedly fun. We went to the movies and ended up being thrown out because we were laughing so hard at the man in front of us. The bakery shop is as usual, no big news about that one, but I guess it's okay with me. It makes my job more easier than it already is. It's sunday, I called the day off to bum around the house. The Arizona heat extra dry today so I manage to locked myself in our apartment, eating ice cream. I was dancing to a the killers song when the door bell rang.

"hi-" it's Nate, I didn't even remember inviting him. I closed the door, not letting him finish and ran to my room to get some shorts on, and opened the door.

"Hi, Nate...I'm sorry about the door" I said, explaining that I needed to get some shorts.

"Can I come in I brought you some thing" he said, giving me a paper bag.

"Uhm thanks and sure, you can lower the volume of my ipod if you want" I said as I went to the kitchen to see what he brought me. It's Reese's! I love this chocolate! Garrett calls me pig everytime I eat this, he's not a peanut butter person.

"Thank you for the chocolates, it's actually my favorite." I said as I sit next to him on the couch.

"Yeah, and so I heard. So your cousin will be back on tour next week?" He asked glancing at Jared's room.

"4 days actually." I replied, excited for their return, I miss hanging out with them.

"That's fast." He said looking at me, his eyes piercing my own. "Yeah" I said uncomfortably.

"Let's watch some movies" he said, standing up as he go to Jared's collection.
"American History X?" I asked as he sat with me again, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. It's Garrett's favorite movie, or so John told me. I think it's the breakfast club though.

"Yeah, I like this movie" he said giving me the smirk he gave when we saw a couple doing IT on the parking lot. I rolled my eyes and rested my head on his shoulders. I didn't really watch, I have watch this so many times with the boys, the sex scene makes me want to barf. Nate kept toying with a strand of my hair, and keep on whispering things on top of my hair. I didn't really understand what he was trying to do or say for that matter.
"Nike..." He called my name, his voice was so chilly it give me goosebumps. I look up at him and gave him a smile, he hold my face and rub his thumb on my cheeks. "Can I kiss you?" He asked, I felt blood rise to my face as the butterflies in my stomach flutter away, trying to break free. He put his face in front of mine, just so our nose collide. He gave me a grin, and put his lips into mine, his other hand was on my back, tracing my spine, and his tongue is tracing my buttom lip, biting it and he pushed his tongue in my mouth, the two little creature moving with rhythm as he lay me down on the couch. I have never kissed anyone like this before. I was feeling every second of it. Our body close together, as he grind his crotch into my thigh and his lips went down on my neck, a whimper went escaped from my mouth as soon as his lips touched mY neck, I put my legs around his hips pulling him down on me. That's when I felt it, not the lump on his jeans, but the vibration from his jeans, I was so creeped out I froze. Nate stopped as well.

"What's wrong?" He asked, lying on top of me, his head rest on my chest.

"You're uh...vibrating" I replied. Nate's face went to confuse to shock as he sat up and got his phone from his pocket. Oh so that was his phone. I actually thought there were something odd in his pants that'll make him extra horny or something.

"I need to take this, I'm sorry" he said going out of the apartment, I don't really know if I'll laugh or cry out of embarrassment of what I just did, we're having a perfect make out session and I actually thought that maybe he's a robot or something. I got to my feet and grab my phone and dialled Garrett's number. It rang 3 times.

"Hey Nike!" He answered, voice cheerful

"I just had a make out session with Nate and he kinda vibrated and it turned out to be his phone and he's outside my apartment talking with somebody." I said, waiting for his reply but nothing, I would have thought he hang up on me, but I just heard Pat's voice in the background.

"Gar?"

"What?" He answered, now his voice was harsh.

"Did you just heard what I said..." I think he did.

"Yeah, and I don't see why you have to tell me that. Not that it concerns the whole entire population of this planet" he said, bursting his own mind.

"I just thought...nevermind, I shouldn't have told you." I said as I hang up, I expected him to be more happy for me okay, I've been happy for him everytime he told me he find someone cute, I even told him to ask her out but he's just a pussy. I sat back on the couch and got my guitar as I wait for Nate's return. I played some jack's song and some song I heard the guys been practicing before the tour. It was after my fifth song that he came back, he was wearing the same smirk before we started the movie. I wasn't in the mood to make out anymore, not after the Garrett outburst.

"Do you want to go over my house and continue what we didn't finish?" He asked, looking ridiculous with his grin.

"Your mom will be there" I said, finding an excuse to stay at home and continue my plan of not moving a muscle.

"She'll even make dinner for us, come on babe" he said, rubbing my shoulders, I swat his hands away and rolled my eyes.

"I just don't want to Nate. I want to stay here and not move." I replied, being firm planting my butt on the sofa.

"You're so stubborn. Well, mom needs me over dinner so maybe later after?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows. This man is trying to get into my pants.

"I'm sleeping early." I replied standing up now, as I heard my phone rang.

"Well, okay I really need to go bye babe" he said kissing me one more time, I didn't even move. I just froze there. When he left I ran to the door and locked it, afraid that he might come rape me, or worst, turn me into a robot fuking alien. I looked over my phone which is still ringing and answered it.

"I won't have this conversation Gar-"

"Nike?" My dad's voice echoed in my head.

"Nike? Jared went to see me the other day and told me you moved to Arizo-"

"It's been two years dad" I replied not letting him finish.

"What do you mean?" He asked, as far as I'm concern, this is the longest thing we talkd about since god knows when.

"I've been here for 2 years dad, thank you for noticing." I said, my knees wobbled as I went over the couch to sit.

"I thought you're in college...."

"Never wondered why your daughter didn't asked for money. didn't call? Did you even remember I exist before jared's visit?" I replied, sounding mad now.

"Are you happy there?" He asked, voice flat.

"I am" I replied, ready to call this day and sleep, even though it's just 6. I didn't even let him finish, I just hang up and crawl into my room and sleep.

&&

The day in the bakery shop was worst than I expected. I ended stuck at the bakery longer than I should be since a couple ordered a rush number of cupcakes foe their wedding on wednesday, which means, I also need to be at the wedding reception. Great, fabulous, fantastic. I left my phone under my pillow, I'm not planning on checking it soon. The bakery's chef usually asks me to go get stuffs for the cakes, and I can't really argue, according to Lacy, this is the big break we've been waiting to arrive.
The bakery's been busy, all day with the massive order and it's been really tiring, I got home at around 11 not even bothering on changing my clothes, crash my bed. Of course not long from my sleep, someone disturbed me from it, the phone under my pillow vibrated and it leads me to full alert mode.

"What?" I snapped as soon as I saw Garrett's name on the screen.

"Jeez, Nike, hello to you too"

"Well, it's 2 am Garrett and I had a long day at work, so what do you want?" I asked laying down again. I'm so tired, my eyes are ready to sleep again.

"Are you a cat or a dog person?" He asked

"What?" I asked again, not processing the first time he said it,

"Cats or dogs? Dogs right?"

"Garrett you answer your own question why do you need to call me again?"

"Shh! Husky or english bulldog?" He asked.

"Husky" I decided, after a long time.

"Okay, sleep tight, see you tomorrow" he said.

"Tomorrow? Your flight is wednesday right?" I asked, fully aware now. I heard him chuckled.

"No, it's suppose to be a surprise for Lacy cause you know, it's their anniversary" that's sweet. I am so proud of Jared.

"That's sweet. Well, see you tomorrow, are you at the airport?" I asked, yawning.

"I am, see you."

"I'll be at the bakery all day" I replied as I hang up and return to sleep. I wish I can find someone like Jared. Aunt Carol did a great job on this kid.

The next day is as busy as the first one, Lacy even closed the shop for the wedding tomorrow, she's so stress, I don't know what to do when Jared walk up in that door. I might laugh, or awww or something. I missed them too. I was about to put down the cupcakes when a familiar face popped out of the front door. Lacy saw him before I did and screamed and shouted and whined and hugged. It took everyone a minute or so in the shop to snap out of what they just saw. Jared's bright eyes went to me as I placed down the dough for cookies on the counter.

"Hey Nike!" He said, I chuckled.

"Hey hotshot. Where's Garrett?" I asked as I went up to him and gave him a hug, Jared's famous bear hugs are the best.

"Yes cousin, tours actually great I miss you too" he answered in a teasing voice. I rolled my eyes and punch his arm

"I kinda missed you" I said, as Lacy giggled, and hugged Jared again.

"Gary's running some errands, I think he'll just pick you up after work" he replied as I continue my job and let them have some time.

"They're so sweet." "I know!" "I am so jealous Jared's band is actually pretty good and I'm a fan, I just wish the other guitarist is single" "how about the bassist?" "I think he's single too" I heard the two interns talking at my side. I gave them a smirk and went to my job. I always, always, have people walking up to me asking how am I and it turns out they're the band's fans. Some even want pictures with me. Oh kids these days.
The day went dragging, the idea of Garrett here in town is nerve wracking, I just want to hug him and hit him for what he said last last night and just hug him, I miss having him around.

It's already 10 pm when Garrett went in the shop. I heard the two intern giggling and I just went to see what it's about. There I saw Garrett, he was wearing his checkered polo, pants, and boots. He was talking to the cashier when I went up and he gave me his widest grin when he saw me.

"Nike!" He said, as I am already running towards him, I jump at him causing him to stagger a few steps, he was laughing as he carry me still hugging him.

"Hi to you too" he said as he put me down, my arms still around him.

"I miss you!!! And you need to shave" I said wrinkling my nose as I got a better look on his face. I looked over at the two interns who were staring at us.

"I'll call it a day, lock the shop will you? I'll be here tomorrow before the wedding." I said as I threw them the apron. They just nodded as Garrett and I went out, Jared got his car earlier when he took Lacy out for date, now, Garrett's yellow car was sitting on the driveway.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as we jumped in the car.

"Your apartment. I cook us dinner"

"Cook?" I asked eyeing him suspiciously. He chuckled and ran his left arm on his hair.

"So I bought the dinner but you'll like it I swear" he said as we continued driving.

"How was your day?" He added, I took a deep sigh as I told him about how we're gonna go to the wedding tomorrow.

"Who's your date? Is your Nate-"

"What date?" I replied looking at him, I expected myself to be sweaty and running around tomorrow, I mean that's what caterers do right?

"Who will you go there, I mean, I know Lacy asked Jared and all, you don't expect to actually hand everyone the cake right? They have waiters for that" I was proven wrong.

"Well, can you go with me?" I asked him, looking outside, I don't want to show him the red face.

"What happened to Nate?" He asked, I kept looking out side.

"I don't know..." I answered honestly, I haven't even checked my phone 3 days now.

"Well, okay, I'll go with you, what time will I pick you up?" He asked.

"Well, I still need to go to the bakery by 10, and the reception is still on 6 so maybe pick me up then.." I replied as he parked in my apartment's lot. He lead us to my apartment and open the door with a wide grin. The couches was pushed aside to make a big room in the center of the room, as soon as I entered, Garrett flicked off the lights. And help me sit on the floor.

"Be right back" he said as he ran on the dark room, I was kind of scared that he might fall. Garrett went back with candles, actually, cake and candles and he begun singing the happy birthday song. My smile was apparent and I was constantly laughing when he we sat across me letting me blow the candles.

"Make a wish"

A guy like you. That's what I wish, a guy who's there for me, and a guy that doesn't forget. I blow the 20 little candles, and laugh afterwards.

"Thank you, but I think you need to light another candle so we can see each other" I said, as he went to the kitchen, and went back with a light.

"I got another surprise..." He said, giving me a smirk. "Do you want to go there or bring the surprise here?" He added, I gave him a confuse look and planted my ass on the living room carpet, he rolled his eyes and stand up, after a while I heard the kitchen door opened and that's where I saw him, or her. Garrett was holding a puppy, a scream escaped my mouth as I jump around and get the puppy from his hands.

"It's a her!!!" I shouted as I cuddled the puppy and next, Garrett, I kissed his cheeks and hug him.

"I guess that's a thank you" he said, asking me to sit, I did, the puppy still in my arms.

"What's her name?" I asked, playing with her ears, it's a husky, with blue eyes.

"She's yours, you name her"

"She's OURS" I said, looking at him as we both pet our puppy. "How old is she?"

"6 months, I already ask Jared, he's okay with it just as long she doesn't go in his room" I snorted, I know my cousin well and he can't say no to this face.

"Let's call her....Patty"

"Pat would mind"

"How about vader? ykno?" I said, Garrett's eyes went wide as well as we agreed in a name.

"That's a guys name tho'" his eyes was disappointed. I chuckled

"I don't care" I said, as we pet the Vader together. It's the highlight of the day. Vader is more than I could ever ask for. After dinner we decided to settle the living room back in its own place and ate icecream on my room, talking about tour, petting Vader, who's now sleeping on Garrett's lap. I rested my head on his shoulders as he wrap an arm around me. I'm glad I have a friend like Garrett, he'll comfort you and give you hugs and you don't even have to worry about him getting in your pants cause he won't do it. I listened to his stories while I pet Vader on his lap, feeling sleepy as well it's already 2 am when we heard Jared and Lacy rambling outside, I look over at Garrett who was looking at me blushing. I laughed and it woked Vader, Garrett put her on her bed and went back beside me.

"Sleep" I mumbled as he wrap an arm around me.

"Sleep well." He whispered.

"Love you" I mumbled hugging him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I bought 3 books for me to read, I caught up reading.

Expect an update tomorrow or later.

How are you liking it?

Comment and Subscribe!!!!!