Status: Subscribe and Comment Please?! :3

Change Is Good

New Start...I Think.

"Adeie! Wakey, wakey!"

I turned on my side, squinting my eyes. I heard a swoosh and was instantly blinded by the sunlight that, now, glowed brightly into the room that, Victoria, decided to put me in. I rubbed my eyes, looking lazily at her, in a sleepy daze still.

"What time is it?" I groaned, letting my legs fall to the side of the bed. My fingers ran through my hair, trying to clear my bedhead, but to no avail, my hair disagreed with that option.

"Hm, its eight in the morning, dear. I prepared breakfast for you, now hurry and get ready before it gets cold!" She sent me a smile, before waltzing out of the room. I sighed, shaking my head at her actions. I stood from the comfy bed that called to me, and walked across the room, grabbing a pair of clothing from the cherry-wood dresser, and entered the bathroom that stood next to it. I shut the door and started getting ready for the day.

I've been staying with Victoria for a week, and its been, well, surprisingly good. She seemed like a very kind lady, but somehow, my mind would always stay dwelled on the fact, that I still needed to leave. I sighed, staring at my reflection in the mirror. Victoria decided since I would be staying here, I guess she thought I was going to stay forever or something, because she bought me a whole new wardrobe. I slid off the warm jacket my boots, and scarf, deciding to keep those for when I go outside, and went downstairs. I stopped by the entrance of the dining room, seeing Victoria, sitting in her seat at the head, picking at her food. She noticed my presence, and greeted me with a grin.

"Adeline! Come sit!" She ushered me to the seat next to her, which held a platter with pancakes, bacon, and chopped up fruit. On que, my stomach rumbled. My cheeks warmed, as I rushed to accept her request, sitting in the seat she requested for me. She laughed at my embaressment. I picked up my fork and knife and began to the cut into the pancakes.

"You don't put syrup on them?" I nodded, taking a bite of the sweet. I swallowed and replied,

"Yeah, I think it ruins the taste. It delicious by the way." I smiled. She flashed me one back. I finished my breakfast, but Victoria noted how I didn't take one bite of my bacon.

"You don't like bacon either?" She frowned. Obviously, she liked bacon. I shook my head no.

"Sorry, I didn't tell you earlier, I'm a vegetarian." Her eyes widened.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I should have known earlier!" I shook my head, laughing. Sometimes, Victoria can be too sweet.

"Its fine, Victoria-"

"Call me Vicky." She cut me off. I nodded, smiling. We chatted for alittle while more, until a beep disrupted our conversation. She pick-pocketed her cell, pulling it to her view. She gasped, flying from her seat, running to the coat hanger, putting on her fuzzy, winter coat and wrapped her scarf around her neck.

"What's wrong V-"

"I have work, I'm sorry. I'll be home by four. Behave yourself!" She slid on her gloves, opening the door, the cold air entered the house, causing me to shiver.

"Bye Adeline!" I heard the door slam, causing me to jump. I sighed, picking up the dirty dishes, deciding I was already going to end up cleaning them up anyways.

___________________________

It felt like an eternity, waiting for Victoria to get home, since I wasn't really interested in anything that was held within this household, even if Victoria happened to be a very wealthy woman, which I did not figure out till she invited me to stay with her. I was currently sat on the couch, flipping through the channels on the big, flat screen that hung up on the wall. I frowned as I passed some of the messed up shows that people call entertainment. I shook my head at the flashing screen. I gave up, pressing the power button on the remote, shutting the television. I got up from my seat, but froze.

I looked out the window, seeing snow falling gracefully onto the ground. I grinned, getting a idea, running up the stairs. I grabbed my winter jacket, wrapped my scarf around my neck, and slid on my boots. I went back down, walking to the front door, opening it, letting the cold wind bite my cheeks. I smiled as the snow called my name, greeting my presence. I exhaled, shutting the door as I exited out into the cold, winter afternoon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the chapters have been alittle too short, I apologize :( The next few chapters will be VERY exciting to write though! :D