Status: Subscribe and Comment Please?! :3

Change Is Good

New Start...I Think.

(Zaviour's P.O.V)

"Zaviour! Take the cash register, I'll take your place." I turned around, nodding at my new friend slash co-worker, James. I wiped off my hands on my apron, walking to the cash register, ready to take the next order. Surprisingly, I managed to get a job, at a local coffee shop. It wasn't that far from the hotel either, thank goodness, since I traveled by foot all the time. Sure, I could use Rico's car, since I already had my licence, but I denied, thinking I was already a bother to him for staying, for free at his hotel.

"Um, excuse me?" I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. I gave the customer a smile.

"Ah, yes, I apologize. What would you like to order?" She gave me her order. I nodded.

"That will be $3.45, ma'mm." She reached into her purse, pulling out a five dollar bill.

"Keep the change." She flashed me a smile, before walking to the other table to pick up her beverage. I placed the money into the register, and shut it.

Hopefully today would go well.

_______________________________________

"Zaviour! How did work go?" Rico asked as soon as I walked through the hotel. Everyone gave us looks, which I got accustomed to, since I started living here.

"It was alright, nice people." I flashed him a crooked smile, rubbing the back of my neck. He grinned, giving me one of those 'man hugs'

"Good! Good! Go relax in your room, why don't you? You've been working all day." I nodded, agreeing with him, although I wasn't tired at all, but a warm shower sounded good, since its currently winter and freezing as hell out there. I took the elevator, pushed in my floor number, and waited, listening to the sound of the annoying, yet somewhat comforting elevator music. The elevator dinged, and the doors pulled open on my floor. I walked out, walking down the hall towards my room. I stopped at the number '9-18'
I retrieved my keys from my pocket, unlocking the door, opening it to be greeted with the warm air. I sighed contently, closing the door and locking it behind me. I threw myself face-first onto my bed, closing my eyes, trying to relax. Sleep took over me in a matter of seconds.

Maybe Rico was right, I really did need to relax.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, sorry. I'll try posting more to this story, its just that I've been busy with school :/