Status: sexually active ;)

Friendship / Love X Confusion = Unrequited Equation

Chapter 5

~The Surprising Dilemma

“Argh,” I aggressively yelled while my hands were ensured around the grey-skinned steering wheel of my navy blue Nissan Maxima.

All I could remember was having my right foot dwell on the breaks for nearly 15 minutes at Kedzie.

“Fuck my life,” I frustratingly sighed.

The street was congested of flashy tinted cars controlled by enraged drivers, ready to slay once bothered. The bright rays coming from the sun strikingly glared through my eyeballs with pain. Michał’s apartment was just a mile away from the Kedzie Starbucks branch we went to, yet misfortune struck again, as usual.

“I CAN’T WAIT TO MAKE YOU EAT YOUR FUCKING WORDS BRO!” Michał’s statement reeled in my head repetitively as I was reaching the cold Hazelnut coffee situated in the grey-scale toned cup holder beside me.

My desire before our official Olympic match of Mortal Combat was to race him towards his apartment, but this was merely impossible. No cars were moving. Appalled by the situation, I fumingly flicked my middle finger towards the traffic light that swayed uselessness. Suddenly the cars ahead of started to move.

“Finally” I shrieked. My right foot exhorted the gas pedal. The adrenaline kicked in again and I was absolutely ready to crush that skinny ass’s ego into pieces.

After parking the car in right in front of the apartment, I blasted immediately towards the third floor. The flight of stairs was infuriating. I panted heavily; my lungs were about to retire just when I pressed the doorbell, but after 5 seconds, the door itself made a clicking sound.

“Oh dear Brian… you are oh so early” Michał sarcastically greeted with a smirk. He opened the door with a butler gesture.

“Fuck off! Let us begin the games,” I stipulated.

Michał raised his arms and eyebrows at the same time. As he was moving to the side, I proceeded to enter in his lair, walls coated with beige fresco paint and every piece of furniture was well-ordered. My head turned to the side, the sight of the Mortal Combat disc positioned sleeplessly on the coffee table struck my eyes with annoyance.

“I can tell you’re extremely annoyed now dear Brian.” Michał chuckled while stretching his arms freely.

I glared at him sharply as if he were a target range. He knew I was not in the mood to joke around, but to him my “aggressive response” to little things was like entertainment.

Still my eyes were glued towards Michał, penetrating every pressure point of his muscular deficient body, imagining that I was in an actual Mortal Combat duel with him. Enraged from the traffic awhile ago and that very second at Tutski’s house, I clenched my fists slowly and slammed my hands against the mahogany-finished coffee table situated beside me.

“LET’S JUST START, OKAY?” I suggested impatiently.

He raised his left eyebrow and started to set up the game. Finally, the match started. It was all or nothing now. Persistence and dedication enveloped my senses. It was for CK and nothing else.

“Thud! Thud! Thud!” The violent sound from the video game bolted around the room.

The disturbing noises from the aggressive moans of the characters and our overflowing cuss words created a destructive aura around the living room. The worries and complaints of angry neighbors from downstairs were left behind our backs. We could care less, especially in this ravaging situation. It was our “Final” round.

******
“Fatality!” the game declared towards my character. As I watched my character fall into the depths of the well, punctured through the sharp needles, and gallons of blood gushing out nonstop, I instantly fell on my knees with my fists clenched once more. Michał-fucking-Tutski jumped around with joy.

“Bleh” his tongue sticked out like a naughty child.

I couldn’t bear this boiling anger inside of me. Again, I clasped my fists firmly. Michał standing right in front of me was the perfect opportunity. At the peak of my eruption, I furiously threw my fist right on his cheekbone area. He fell towards the brown wooden floor. Who knew my knuckles would hurt from punching Michał?

“What the fuck man?” Michał asked with shock coiled around his face.

He instantly picked himself up without minding the heavy force he received. I looked down with an idea of offering him a truce, but as he stood up, without my knowledge, Michał blasted me with his knuckles, knocking me right on the left eye, like a deadly rocket ship. From that bitter retaliation, my right hand covered the sore left eye. Truce would never work for us anymore, and my adrenaline impulsively possessed me once again. I held on to Michał's pink graphic tee with the intention of pushing him down, but our intertwining forces made us both fall towards the chilly wooden floors.

As my senses slowly came back, I started to notice the awkward position we both situated ourselves in. Holy Shit! I was on top of Michał's body! His venomous glare choked me, igniting another ridiculous argument, yet this time; it was him who surprisingly poured out every negative emotion towards me, while I was still on top of him, listening to every spiteful word without any sort of objection, and still continuously looking right through his light blue eyes.

“Brian! Pull yourself up!” I told myself silently.

I wanted to get out of this awkward position, but I was held captive by his eyes now. For some odd reason, my very own reflexes desired something outrageous. Following my body’s impulsive command, I passionately pressed my lips against Michał's thin pink lips while sensing our body heat enveloping around us gracefully.

“Stop!” Michał yelled as he was pushing me towards the corner of the wall.

He quickly picked himself up once more and stood beside the flat screen TV. I stood up with shame. Why the fuck did I kiss Tustki? What happened to the person who I once claimed as my enemy? Where’s the undying devotion for CK? What about the bitter jeers that were shoved on your face before? Many questions cavorted into my head. I tried to look across, hoping this was nothing, but Michał wore the face of a frightened child.

Disappointed by this ill mistake, I turned my back and walked towards the door without any attempt of closure. My eyes were set on the ground, but as I was about to waltz out of this madness, he walked towards me and shamelessly claimed my lips captive. Magnetized by this, I slowly wrapped my arms around him. While we were intensifying the igniting passion, the door suddenly opened.

“I’m….sorry….I didn’t mean to interrupt you two….I’ll leave now…” CK exclaimed with great shock.

~HOLY SHIT! MICHAL AND I GOT CAUGHT! IT’S THE END OF THE WORLD!
♠ ♠ ♠
~ What a whirlwind situation they have placed themselves into huh?
Are you guys surprised of the bit of twist into this love triangle?
~Hope You Guys Enjoy!!
-TheYachtHasSailed