Status: In Progress

Should I Fall In Love With You (A Tyler Seguin Love Story)

Chapter 10

Chapter 10
“Yeah, I’m fine.” I said plastering a fake smile on my face, but I could tell he saw right through it.
Tyler’s POV
I kept on thinking something wrong with Riley, she wasn’t acting like herself. I thought that this was too much, but I saw her face earlier so I knew it wasn’t our dinner. Then it hit me I was leaving for home in a couple of weeks and I would be leaving her. I had a feeling that was what she was thinking about. You’re going to have to tell her I kept telling myself. She deserves to know.
“July 8th.” I said
“What?” she asked. Great you just made yourself look like an idiot. Smooth.
“I’m leaving on July 8th.”
“That soon?” she asked.
It sounded like she was hurt that I was leaving. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. She grabbed my free hand and placed our hands together on her lap. It felt nice sitting there with her, not having to deal with crazy fans or girls keep on telling me that I was Tyler Seguin. This silence was nice it gave me time to think. Was I really in love with Riley and the answer was yes, but I wondered how she felt. Just say it you know you want to I kept telling myself.
“Riley, I like you a lot and I mean I really like you. I’ve liked you since I met you at my first game. I guess I’m trying to say I Love You.”
Riley’s POV
“I Love you.” Tyler said
I couldn’t believe it those three little words I have been waiting to hear he said them.
“I Love You too, Ty.” I couldn’t believe it I told him my feelings and called him ‘Ty’.
All of a sudden I felt a pair of warm lips clash with mine soon enough the kiss deepened I feel the both of us smiled during the kiss.
“So… I have a question to ask you?” he said while pulling out a medium blue Tiffany box out of his pocket. “Will you be my girlfriend?”
He opened the box to reveal a necklace. It was in the shape of the number nineteen with white diamonds. A sapphire jewel was next to the number nine. I couldn’t believe it this was the most beautiful necklace I had ever seen. I knew it was expensive and meant something to Tyler.
“Yes, I would be honored.” I replied with a huge smile on my face and my cheeks were probably bright red. He took the necklace out of the box and put it around my neck.
I placed both of my arms around Tyler’s shoulders and he did the same.
“I Love You.” I told him
“I Love You too.” He replied
He stood up and took my hand I stood up and we walked hand in hand around the park. When we got back all the candles were gone the blanket everything. Tyler looked down at his phone and answered a text.
“Don’t worry; I had someone pick this up.”
“Who?” I asked.
“Someone who owes me a favor.” He replied with a smile on my face.
We walked backed to Tyler’s car holding hands; he drove me towards my house on the way there I got a text from David and Haley.
Haley: David is spending the night the night I explain tomorrow
David: Thanks for the advice; I guess you got Haley’s text
When we arrived at mine and David’s apartment, Tyler got out of the car and opened my door. He walked me up to my door; I took my key out of my purse and unlocked the door. I saw no harm in Tyler coming in for awhile.
“David’s spending the night at Haley’s house. So do want to come in?” I asked hoping he would say yes, but I was preparing for I can’t or no.
“Sure, I would love to.” He replied.
I opened the door and told Tyler to go sit on the couch and I went to my room to get changed. I got out of my dress. I put on a sports bra and a blue cami on with a pair of PINK shorts. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed a Hollister sweatshirt. I walked into the living room and saw Tyler sitting on the couch on his phone. I grabbed my necklace that my Mom gave me before Tyler noticed me I walked back in my room and took it off. I re-entered the living room and sat down next Tyler, who grabbed the remote and turned on the TV and flicked on Four Brothers. I snuggled close to Tyler. He had his arm around my shoulder pulling me into a hug.