Status: In Progress

Should I Fall In Love With You (A Tyler Seguin Love Story)

Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Tyler’s POV
I arrived at Riley’s apartment having butterflies in my stomach. I knocked on the door and when it opened I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Before I knew it we were on our way to our surprise destination. I couldn’t help during the drive to keep looking over at Riley. Every time our eyes met she would always blush and I thought it was really cute. I was surprised that the butterflies in my stomach weren’t going away. I reached of the arm rest and grabbed Riley’s hand. While holding hands I felt calm. I wanted to stay in that moment with her forever. I never wanted her to let go. When I parked the car I saw Riley’s face light up.
“You brought us back to the park from yesterday!”
“Yeah. I thought it would be nice to come back here.”
Riley’s POV
I couldn’t believe he brought us back to the place where we had a great memory. We got out of the car and walked hand in hand to a candle lit picnic area. It looked amazing there were candles everywhere and a blanket on the ground by the water. It was the most romantic scene I had seen in my life. It reminded me of the time my Dad surprised my Mom on their wedding anniversary.
“What do you think, too much?” Tyler asked feeling embarrassed
“It’s perfect.” I replied I couldn’t believe I have only known for a couple of months and only on the second date with him and he did something most guys never do or don’t do till they want to ask their girlfriend if they want to get married.
He sat down and patted a spot on the blanket indicating I should sit next to him. I sat down next to him and grabbed his hand.
“Have I told you how beautiful you look?” Tyler asked
“Yes” I replied feeling my cheeks turning red, but I couldn’t help it he was complimenting me.
We ate dinner and talked about family and friends and about him leaving for Canada. I couldn’t believe I had totally forgot about him going back home. I wouldn’t see him every day like I was so used to. I couldn’t believe I would forget about that. Of course I had to fall in love with a guy who wasn’t from Boston. Why me I thought?
“Riley, are you okay?” I heard Tyler asked
I’m sorry this a really short chapter started running out of ideas.
♠ ♠ ♠
ran out of ideas still working on this story though