I don't hate Zombies, I just love killing them

Daryl fell

Everyone fell into a pattern quickly, Daryl would go looking everyday, Merle would tell his brother they don’t owe anyone but Dylan anything, Daryl would look anyway.
Dylan would look after Axel with Merle who was now “Unky Bear”.
Andrea sat atop the RV staring out over the fields with a gun over her lap cleaning it.
Lori and Rick worried over Carl.
Dale would worry over Andrea.
Carol would clean and occupy her thoughts.
T-dog would help out around the farm.
Glenn would also help while stealing glances at Maggie.
Shane was well Shane was becoming more dangerous.

When Dylan heard the story of how ‘Otis’ died, she knew Shane was full of shit. Shane had something to do with his death, but with no proof she stood no chance of convincing everyone else.

Dylan watched as Daryl got ready, he came out of the tent with only jeans on, shirt in hand. She stared as she watched his muscles move while his pulled the shirt on, Dylan chewed on her bottom lip as her hormones went crazy. As Daryl did his boots up, Dylan raped him with her mind.
“Babydoll, you eyein up ma brotha?” Merle sniggered at Dylan who just shook her head and walked towards the well. Merles howls of laughter chasing after her.

Daryl hadn’t come back, it was nightfall, he should be back. Dylans mind raced, all she could think is “he should be back”. Everyone just brushed it off, content with thinking he had just decided to stay out.

Daryl lay in the mud, his eyes peeled open to see merle over him.
However a hand lay on Merle shoulder before he ‘left’, Dylan crouched in front of him.
“Babe, you needa get up”
“Whatchu talkin bout”
“We need you back, Merles going crazy without you, so is Axel. Com’on D, I know you can do it, come back to me”
“Can’t”
“Com’n D, don’t bitch out on me now. I’ll see you at camp, you better now miss another meal”
And with that she was gone. Daryl pulled himself up, one foot in front of the other he started moving.

“WALKER!” Andreas scream got everyones attention, her trigger finger was itching too much.
“Put the fucking gun down Andrea, we will take care of it, we don’t need you being a fuckwit and getting more walkers attention” Dylan growled before taking off into the field.

“Daryl!” Dylan screamed, she was coming up behind the others just as they realized, Dylan was about to jump on him and hug him.
The gunshot echoed out, Daryl fell, Dylan screamed, Merle came running.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the lovely comments