I don't hate Zombies, I just love killing them

Meeting Shane

The next morning Dylan had Axel and Bubbles down by the river having a bath together.
“Mummy” Axel asked “Are we staying with Bear and Wolf?”
“For now baby, here let me put your candy shampoo in” Dylan hummed as she washed Axles hair.
“I don’t like some people here Mummy”
“Why baby?”
“Scary.” Axel whispered before he reached for bubbles who licked him.
“Mummy and Bubbles will protect you.” Dylan kissed his forehead as they continued to wash.

“You saw how Shane looked at Princess this morning?” Merle asked Daryl as they worked on cutting up some rabbits they caught during the night from traps.
“Something isn’t right with that man, can’t keep his eyes to himself. Why call her Princess?”
“Her boy call me Bear, she’s Princess and he’s Monster”
“Brother, I have never know you to be nice to anyone” Daryl was confused by his brother actions, it had always been just them, neither showing kindness or attachment to anyone else.
“I dunno, she picked me up, stitched me up and even gave me some food. I like the girl, she’s like us. Dunno if you noticed but she’s fucking hot too. I owe her and let’s face it, she’s better company then any other ‘weed’ that’s here, fucking china-man and the nigger” Merle spat as he glared around the camp.
The pair were finishing stripping the meat off the rabbits when they saw Shane moving out the corner of their eyes.

“Alright baby, lets wrap you up so I can wash Bubbles” Dylan giggled as she wrapped her son up in a towel and sat him on the bank, still naked she moved back in the water and started washing her dog.
Bubbles made a low growl, causing Dylans head to snap around.
“Axel get Mummy her towel” Dylan whispered as she silently moved out of the water, wrapping the fluffy purple towel round her body before she picked up her Reaper which had been stabbed into the ground as a ‘just encase’.
In seconds there was a short yell as a body came crashing through and landing a few feet from where she stood.
“Seems like you have a secret admirer here Princess” Merle growled as he followed the man who was now getting up off the ground.
“Axel, Mummy needs you to put on your ear muffs and close your eyes now” Dylan tried being calm until her son was in no danger of seeing his mum lose it.
“I’m sorry, who is this?” Dylan growled as she glared at the man that Merle and his brother held him still on his knees.
“Shane” Daryl spat.
“Well Shane I’m Dylan, come near me and my son, I fucking kill you” Dylans fist flew through the sir and made contact with his right eye causing him to yelp, moments later her fist once again made contact but this time with his left eye.
“Thanks boys” Dylan kissed both Merle and Daryl on their cheeks before moving back to axel and tapping him 3 times on the nose to tell him it was safe.
Collecting Bubbles and Axel as we as her belongings, Dylan went back to camp deciding that getting dressed in the tent would be a good idea.

“And that dear brother, is why I like her” Merle stated as they shoved Shane to the ground and headed back to camp.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yes this chapter is short.
I wanted to put in there why I'm making Merle nice towards Dylan and Axel. I kinda see him as one of those men who has a bond with afew people and he is incredibly loyal to them and so with Dylan helping him and just being awesome he feels that bond and loyality, seeing her as a sister-like person.

The weapons mentioned are made by the very amazing Zombie Tools. Weapons can be found under blades and retired blades.