I don't hate Zombies, I just love killing them

Missing

Everyone was waiting around the RV while Merle and Daryl helped but the bars on the truck.
“RICK!” Carol yelled when he emerged from the trees.
When Sophia didn’t follow everyone started to worry, the Dixon brothers both getting ready to go looking.
“Yer not comin’ ya cripple” Daryl growled at his brother who shoved him.
“Merle, stay and look after everyone, like they can hold a gun.”
“EXCUSE ME! I will have you on your ass before you can even get a punch in” Dylan yelled before storming over, Bubbles snarling as she followed.
“I an’t takin’ a cripple and a girl” Daryl complained, as far as he was concerned he hunted best when he was alone or with Merle, but with Merle missing a hand………Merle wouldn’t be able to keep up.
“Daryl is half right, Merle we can’t take you, not with your hand still looking like that” Rick motioned to Merles stump, the end had a combination of burnt flesh and stitches.
“I shall knife up” Dylan stated before she walked back to her truck to get weapons not letting anyone have the chance to debate.
Securing her pair of Vakra to her back and straps around her thighs held spikes, a strap on her bicep held a hunting knife.
“Bubbles look after Axel” Dylan instructed before walking over to where Axel was sitting with Carl.
“Baby, Mummy is going to trying find the little girl ok? I need to stay here and be good ok?” Axel nodded and hugged her before going back to playing.
“Let’s go boys! Merle you better not let any freaks get my baby” Dylan called out as she passed Rick and Daryl and headed for the tree line.
“You gunna show we where to start looking or just stare at my ass?” The men quickly followed, Daryl laughed, Rick hoped Lori didn’t hear.

The sun was minutes away from passing when the 3 came back through the trees, no Sophia.
Carol was distraught as the other women tried to calm her. Dylan simply walked over and picked up Axel before putting him in his car seat and wrapping a blanket around him and telling him to go to sleep.

Everyone was slowly moving to places to sleep, in cars, the RV. Merle had found a spot in Dylans truck. Dylan however was slumped over on her truck, leaning against the cabin. She stirred when she heard something moving, slowly peeling her eyes open she watch as Daryl started walking for the tree line.
Quietly she slipped to the ground from her spot only taking Reaper.
She called Daryl’s name causing him to turn and wait as she moved towards him.
“Thought I would have another look around”
“Better come with you, some ones gotta protect you” Dylan smiled as Daryl laughed.

The two walked for over an hour, telling stories of each other’s lives. The two spotted afew rabbits who didn’t last long before Daryl had an arrow in them.
Before daylight the two started heading back to get ready for another day of searching.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments