I don't hate Zombies, I just love killing them

Gunshot

Only T-dog, Dale and Axel stayed behind the next day, everyone else headed into the woods to search for Sophia. Daryl, Merle and Dylan taking the lead as they were the only ones who could follow a trail, once it was lost everyone spread out and looked for any sign of the child.

Everyone started running when they heard the loud ringing of bells. It took only moments for everyone to enter the church and kill the few walkers dwelling in there.
Dylan didn’t even hesitate to send her Vakra through skulls of those sitting there, almost with purpose.
The area was searched but nothing found. Carol was losing hope by the minute.

Eventually everyone but Shane, Rick and his son Carl were heading back. The boys were going to look more, everyone else was to head back and wait.

When a single gunshot was heard the other women panicked and fussed. Merle, Daryl and Dylan kept walking.
One gunshot meant nothing, there were three of them, not even if they were standing in a line would one bullet do damage.

Back at the RV a woman on a horse arrived, she gave instructions to get to a farm, which she was taking Lori to as her son had been shot.
Glenn and T-dog decided they should go to the farm. Everyone else decided to stay encase Sophia found her way back.
Everyone either went to sleep while Daryl and Dylan decided they would keep watch.
Once again they stayed up throughout the night talking and sitting in comfortable silence.
As morning came, everyone stirred and started getting ready to go to the farm where the rest of the group was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments.
Sorry I hadnt realised I had posted the previous chapter instead of this one