Status: mystery in the making :)

Endless Dreaming, Forever Sleeping

“I’ll miss you” I heard him whisper in my ear, and his arms tightened around me “don’t ever forget me Elli” I heard him beg. I was quiet for a minute, I wanted to spare this time with him, and I didn’t want him to leave. But when he pulled away and cupped my face in his hands, I knew I was quiet for way too long. “Elli,” he whispered

“I could never forget you Justin, just do me a favor and don’t let any other girl get as close as I have, don’t forget me” I whispered back to him, as I finally let a tear escape from my eye. Justin smiled softly at me, and kissed the tear away. Then softly pressed his lips to mine. This was something I had longed for since day one.

“I could never forget, my first kiss, my first best friend, and my first love” he pulled me into his arms again and just held me close to him.

“Come back to me soon Justin, I may die if I don’t have you in my arms again” I whispered and I felt him nod.

“I promise I’ll come back for you Elli”

“Let’s go Justin” Pattie, Justin’s mother, said sadly from the taxi door.

“I love you Elli” he let go of me, before I had the chance to respond, he was already gone.

-

4 years later

“T.V?” Ryan Butler, Justin’s old friend and my best guy friend, questioned Chaz and I when we climbed out of my car after school at his house.

“Sure, what are we going to watch?” I questioned sitting down, and they each sat on either side of me. Ryan shrugged and cut on the T.V. He flicked threw the channel but paused on a channel that had a familiar face on it. Justin's face.

A microphone had been shoved in his face, and about twenty people surrounded him. He looked uncomfortable, I could see why, it was over crowded and he was claustrophobic.

“So, Justin, a lot of people are wondering, who was your first kiss?”

My eyebrows rose, as I waited for his answer.

“A girl at my school, her name was Kelley, we were at our school dance, we were dancing and I just kissed her”

I felt my skin grow cold as I watched him look at the camera, every sign in his eyes showed only one feeling, guilt.

“Who was your first best friend, Justin?” the lady questioned, nearly shoving the microphone down his throat.

“I had two,”

You had one, me

“Ryan Butler and Chaz Somers”

They both looked at me, their eyes questioned me. I didn’t even turn their way; I was locked on the conversation on T.V.

“Who was your first love? May I Ask?” the questions this lady asked, made me want to attack her. Justin was already lying to her and she believed him!

“Oh, well” he laughed and my vision grew blurry as I heard his answer “Caitlin Beadles”

The T.V. shut off and I could feel the warm tears streaming down my face.

“Elli,” Chaz and Ryan both spoke, I stood up slowly, grabbing my keys.

“Where are you going?” Chaz questioned as he and Ryan followed me out the door.

I stayed quiet, as I unlocked my door. I slid into my car, slipped the key into ignition and looked to Ryan and Chaz who were staring at me questioningly. I turned over the key, reversed out of the driveway and drove away. I was speeding, I already knew, but what I didn’t know, what was going to happen next.

I ran the red light, and felt my whole body grow cold as I heard a car horn. I turned my head, bam lights out.