Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Fireworks.

Part 2

“What’s happening here?” I look around and see Matt looking at us.

“Matt, she’s worried for Michelle.” I replied.

He walked to us and pulls Val into a hug. “Baby, Michelle, has just got some issues for herself. Let's let her, go find the answers for herself and she’ll be back soon.”

I can’t help, but feel guilty inside of me. I run away from them, run outside the house. Found a little space between trees and I sit there, just crying. Why’s everything getting complicated? I never meant to hurt people. Why everybody seems hurt because of me. Now I know why Brian seemed so distant. “Fuck!” I screamed to where I was sitting. Tears just rolled down my cheek, just won’t stop. Why does every move I do, affect people, I don’t think that I still know myself. I don’t hurt physically, what more emotionally? I can’t do this. I don’t want another people get hurt because of me. Not a single person.

---

Brian’s P.O.V.

I finally reached Matt’s house. I parked the new car I got, for the person, I picked. They must be really hoping they’re the one I picked when they saw my gift.

I hopped off of the car. Take a look at the mirror fixing my heart. I decided to cut my hair and have it the spiky one. I’m about to get it when I hear a little voice that shouted. “Fuck!” I looked around but saw nothing; next thing is, I heard sobs coming just near me. I slowly walked following the sobs. It’s coming from tress just infront of Matt’s house. I finally found the sobs, I saw a girl, crying between trees. She’s on a duck position, so it’s hard to see who she is.

“Hey, miss.” I called. But she didn’t respond. “Hey, you know it’s pretty dangerous out here.” I warned. Her sobs started fading, so I guess this time she will respond. “You’re in this party? Did one of those guys in the band, hurt you?” Matt, Jimmy, Zacky and Johnny must’ve done something rude again. Too bad I missed it.

I saw her shake her head.

“So, what?” I sounded kind of bored with her.

“It’s me that did something to one of them.”

“That’s impossible.” I said almost laughed at her. Of course we won’t let girls the one who win over us.

“I didn’t even think it’s possible to hurt him, without even doing anything.” She replied.

“Okay, then why you’re the one that’s crying, and he’s not?”

“I don’t know. I just feel really guilty. Her girlfriend left him. Everything just seems complicated for everybody since I came into their life. God knows, I never wanted these things to happen.” I was shocked to hear that. Was she talking about me?

“Dominique?” I finally called her. She finally stopped her sobbing and slowly looked up. There she is, Dominique.

“Brian?”

“indeed.” I replied.

“I’m so sorry. She jumped up and hugs me. “I don’t want Michelle to leave you because of me. I swear to god, I don’t want It.” she cried on my shoulder.

I started giving her a back-rub. “Shhh.” I hush her. “Dominique, it’s not your fault. She wanted it. Stop crying.”

“I feel so much guilt inside me. Val is hurt and so do you. I was so insensitive to even notice that you’re going into so much. I only think of myself.”

“Dominique.” I gently pulled her arms off of me, and then looked into her eyes with smudge eyeliner. “There are things that are beyond of our control. Don’t blame yourself.”

“But----“ I cut her off.

“Come on, you don’t want to look at those fireworks with your messed up eyes.” I smiled on her.

“Brian, I don’t feel like going inside anymore. I want to go home.”

“No, you’ll spend the night here, with people same as your age and mine. You don’t wanna be stuck there with oldies. I’m telling you.”

“But—“

“No more buts, let’s go.” I said holding her hand and made our way inside.

With no further looking for boys, I saw them, about to throw Johnny in the pool. “Missing the party, without me?” I said as I reached them.

“Brian!” they yelled, putting down Johnny and coming our way.

“Thanks, Brian for that.” Johnny said.

“Don’t thank me, because I’m the one throwing you down there, later.” I smirked on him.

“What’s up, man? Got a new look there huh?!” matt said, pointing at my hair. I just realized that his straight long hair now, is shorter. It’s fixed up, giving him an electrocuted hair. He doo looks good.

“Turning, gay?” I replied.

“Oh, sure I did.” He replied back mimicking a girl’s voice.

“And what’s up with holding Dominique’s hand?” Jimmy this time said pointing at my hand that’s holding Dominique’s.

“Oh, nothing.” I replied, holding her close to my side.

“Sure there’s nothing.” Zacky smirked.

“Hey, Matt, you got some spare rooms?”

“Whoa!” they all exclaimed.

“Looks like you don’t need it anymore.” Jimmy said looking at Dominique.

“Shut up, man.” I replied.

“Oh, I know what happened. The same room, you always got.” He replied “But if you don’t want there anymore there’s a vacant on the third floor.”

“Thanks.”

We walked inside and made our way up to the third floor. There are four more rooms here, but only one’s unlock.

“Fix yourself.” I said, gently pushing her inside the room. “I’ll stay here.”

“Hey, you know what? I’m scared being alone inside a big room, like this.” She said crossing her arms on her chest.

---

Dominique’s P.O.V.

It’s not like we’re going to do something intimate, right? But I’m just used of living in a small house.

“Alright. Since you forced me, I will come in.” He whispered on me and honestly he sounds sexy.

He walked on the big window, while I do my make-up. I wiped off the smudge black eyeshadows, eyeliner and mascara. What a messed?! More than eight tissues, I used to finally take off all the black powder. I open my purse and there, started doing my eyes again. It took me ten minutes to finish everything.

I was about to put my make-ups back in my purse, when suddenly my phone rings. I answered it, immediately.

“Hello.”

“Hey, baby. How’s your new year’s eve so far?” Tom asked.

“It’s good, except that you’re not with me.” I answered, taking a glance up at Brian, who’s looking at me now. I turned my back on him.

“Yeah, I wished you’re with me.”

“I do too.” I replied.

“So, anyways, I’ll be back in California next week.”

“Good.” I awkwardly smiled to myself. “Say my greeting for your parents.”

“I will. Happy New Year, baby. I love you.”

“Happy New Year too, baby. I love you more.” I replied, with that we hang up.
I looked back at Brian. He’s face is just hard to describe. I can’t look at his face any longer, knowing that the look on his face is because of me.

“Done?” he suddenly ask.

I nodded. “Yes.”

“Come on. Five more minutes, New Year comes.”

We made our way down. This time I’m walking behind him. Just notice that he got his hair cut. “You’re hair looks nice.” I said from behind him.

“thanks.” he replied, without even looking at me.

We reached outside and people started dancing like all wasted. I look for Jasmine, I totally forgot her. Sorry about that. I finally saw here, talking at some group of mixed girls and boys, so I just let her. She must be enjoying the party. I made my way beside Leana, that’s watching now the five guys, making fun of Johnny. They really are fun to be with. It’s entertaining just watching them.

“Let’s have a toast?” Val shouted giving each of us a glass of drink.

“Cheers.” We all have a toast.

“10…9…8…” I heard the five guys, started counting.

Val, Gena, Lacey started walking to their respective boyfriends, while stayed back then Leana came pulling me and pushed me beside Brian then took off to Jimmy’s side.

“Oooops, Sorry.” I whispered to Brian. He gladly put her hand on my shoulder and smiled.

“3…2…1… Happy New Year!” we all screamed.

Next thing happened, All the couples in here started kissing, while me and Brian just stands awkwardly, or so I thought, until he pressed his lips on mine. I was shocked as he glides his lips on mine and even snaked his arms on my waist. He pulled from my lips just to whisper. “Kiss back.” then he went back on my lips, this time my lips move on his lips too and my hands roamed on his biceps. Am I seeing fireworks on his face?
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think about their first kiss?
:D

Enjoy!
xoxo