Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Resistance.

“Wooo!” I broke from the kiss when I heard shouting on our way.

“Happy new Year” Brian smirked on me. I can feel my whole face burning.

“Awwww, look, she’s red.” I looked to see Gena smiling.

“Welcome back, Brian!” Matt shouted.

After a couple of awkward moment’s right there, I settled myself beside Leana. From all the girls, she’s the one I feel more comfortable with.

“Nick, don’t hide yourself behind Leana.” Lacey said, sipping his drink.

“you know what?” Val, suddenly sits infront of us. “Brian never kissed a girl infront of many people. So, this means something.” I looked at the other girls, nodding.

“it’s nice to know that, but I got a boyfriend.” I replied.

“WHAT?!” four of them, exclaimed.

“Brian knows him.” I added.

“And does he know about, Brian?” Gena asked this time.

“He knows that Brian is my brother.”

“We got one pretty liar, here.” Lacey said shaking her head.

“I know, I’ve been lying on him many times. I just can’t afford to lose him.”

“But do you even think, what’s the point of staying with him, if all you got to offer are lies for him?” Val asked.

“I love him, though.”

Leana shakes her head. “I think you love yourself.”

“Ugh… I don’t know what to do anymore.” I said ducking my face on my palm.

“Ditch him!” Val suggested.

“I can’t.” I muttered. “He’s my first boyfriend. So I don’t think it’ll be that easy.”

“Oh, how long have you been with him?” Gena asked again.

“Five months.” I replied.

“Don’t wait, ‘til you reach a year. It’ll be a hell of a choice if you did. Get over him, while your conscience still can hold it.” Lacey said.

“I don’t know. I know I have to. Three months to go and I’ll be engaged to Brian. I love Tom, I do, so much.”

“That’s a serious problem. Don’t wait for Brian, to get rid of him. You won’t like that.” Val said, shaking her head.

“Let’s get you a sign.” Gena suggested again.

“What sign?” Lacey replied for me.

“If you and Brian sleep together tonight and something, you know, happen then, you’ll stay with him Tom for three more months before the engagement. But if nothing happened with you two tonight, you’ll break up with him in a week.” Gena’s suggestions’ seem to be a little not-so-clear for mr.

“I don’t get it. It should be like the other way around right?” Val asked confused too.

“Just look at that this way. If you two have sex tonight, then you go ahead, do whatever the hell you want with Tom, since Brian already got you. But then, if he resist on doing you tonight, then it means, he’s not just respecting you, but it means, he’s waiting for your will.”

“Oh, I get.” Val replied.

“Oh, please.” I rolled my eyes and taking another glass of drink from the waiter with a tray of alcohol. I drink it straight and put it down on the table, just then I realized I had like more than ten glasses. “Did I drink that all?”

“Yes, you did.” Leana said.

“You know what, let’s dance.” Val said.

I let them pulled up from where I was sitting and let them take me.

---

Brian’s P.O.V.

“Man, that fast?” Jimmy asked.

“You’re the one who told me to go, fucking let her. I’m just doing what I think will help me cope with everything.” I replied.

“Yeah, by using Dominique?” Zacky this time talked.

“I’m not using her, in the end I’ll end up marrying her.”

“Let him, guys. Brian’s right!” Matt said.

“Why don’t we just start the exchanging of gifts?” Johnny suggested.

“I think we should. Brian, we got our gifts, inside, where’s yours?” Matt asked.

“Don’t worry ‘bout my gift, it’s safely parked outside.” I smirked.

“Whoa! It’s a car?” they all looked at me.

“Go, look!”

They started walking out and I could hear them shouting in excitement. Not a moment later, they’re arguing who could’ve I picked.

“Okay, I’ll start. I picked Zacky.”

“Whoa! Second time in a row. You sure, you’re not picking me on purpose?” Zacky said.

“Why should I?” matt replied.

“Okay, okay, I got Jimmy.” Zacky said.

“I picked Johnny.” Jimmy said.

“Oh no!” Johnny looked at me in surprised. “He picked himself.” He said pointing at me. “I picked Matt.”

“You tricked us!” Matt started wrestling me, while I just laughed at them.

“I didn’t trick you. You just asked me to pick a name, i just happen to pick my name.” I said struggling from Matt’s arm locked.

“You still tricked us.” With that they all wrestled me on the floor.

They all started putting me down and started touching my ticklish parts, which they know exactly where they are. “Alright, Alright. I promise I won’t do it this year.” They finally let go of me and Jimmy lend me a hand to get up.

“Man, that was… really tricky. I can’t believe it.” matt still can’t get over it.

“Forget it, man. You have your own, anyways.” I said patting his shoulder walking away from them to get another drink. I passed through thick piled up people to see Val, Lacey, Leana, Gena and also Dominique leading the dancefloor. They’re really having fun, but I can see Dominique looking so drunk, now.

I walked back to where the guys are and give them drinks too. We talked about recording our new album which we planned on doing as soon as possible.

The night passes by just fine. We all drink too much, but not too much that I don’t know what’s happening. Of course I was late, so I might have drink less than them. We decided to sleep already, since it’s already four in the morning.

I saw Dominique with Leana. She doesn’t look good at all.

“We drank too much but she drank way too much.” Leana said as she helps her walk.

“I got her.” I said, gently getting her from Leana’s shoulder.

I started caring her, bridal-style. We we’re halfway to the second floor when she started talking. “Brian, you’re a jerk, you know?”

“And here I am, carrying you like a real gentleman.”

“Thanks though. But you kissed me. You know, I didn’t kiss Tom ‘til we we’re five months.”

“That long?”

She nodded. “Yes. Like him are you going to wait for me too ‘til we get married?”

I chuckled on her. What is she talking about? Why would I do something to her? I know my boundaries. And now is not the right time for that. I didn’t say anything to her until we reached the third floor. I put her down on the bed. I took her heels off. Man, she got really nice legs. I shake that thought off and instead put her under the sheet.

As for me, I took off my shoes and snuggle on her side. “Nothing’s going to happen tonight, Nick. Don’t worry.” I said as I pushed away her hair off of her face. With that I sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy!

xoxo