Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Boys and Girls.

I woke up next to Brian’s body. My head is pounding like a drum. Look at my body, under the sheet and see that I’m still fully-dresses, minus the heels. He did nothing to me.

I slowly and gently switched all my weight on my front body. I watched him sleep for a moment. He looks so peaceful and calm, I wish he’d always be like this, when he speaks or even asking me out won’t hurt. If not so, I don’t think I’ll be able to live him peacefully. My whole life would probably a scary-one. I don’t know I’m not really used of fighting, even though I have to. I just can’t. Maybe, because I wasn’t raised up like that.

“Do I look beautiful?” He suddenly speaks, but his eyes are still close.

“You look really peaceful, when you sleep.” I replied.

He switched on his side and put his arm around me. “Please, let me stay like this for a while.”

“sure.” I replied as I lay my head down on his other arm.

Looking at him I just realized, something. I’m here with him, physically while I’m emotionally and happily attached with somebody else and he’s here with me physically but emotionally broken, because of someone else. Why can’t I be just be happy without hurting anyone? I hate myself. I don’t like this. Not a single like at all. I think I should just go with Gena’s suggestions.

“Thinking how to get in my pants?” he muttered again.

“Oh, forget it, Brian.”

“Sure do.”

“Can I get up, now?”

“No, I miss hugging someone.” I felt a sudden pain inside me; I know it’s for him.

“Breakfast’s rea-----Oh!” I looked at the door to see, Val and Matt.

“Good morning, man.” Brian said not bothering looking at them.

“What a view!” Matt replied.

“Get off of me, Brian. This is embarrassing.” I said trying to get up from his hug, which he tightened up.

I could hear giggles coming from them. I looked back at the door to see all of the already clogging up the room.

“Take pictures.” I can say that’s Gena.

“Brian, please.” but he just won’t let go. “I can’t breathe.” Just then he let go of me.

I sit up and looked at them, just watching us.

“There she is, red again.” Jimmy chuckled.

“Okay, guys. Let’s go down and let them finish, something.” Val said, quickly pulling Matt.

“Hey, nothing happened.” I said back.

“Oh, I believe you.” Leana said smiling.

“Really, nothing at all.” I replied.

They finally left the room with chuckles and giggles. Brian just stayed on the same position he had.

I shake up, Brian. “Wake up, now. I’m really hungry.”

“Fine, fine, I’m getting up. Stop shaking Me.” he finally opened his eyes and sat up.

“Good morning.” I smiled at him.

He replied me with a fake smile, which I find cute. “Good Morning.” With that he took off into the bathroom, while I fix my hair my putting it to a tight bun.

---
“Sorry for waiting” I said to them as me and Brian finally made our way down.

I’m wearing the shirt Brian wore. I got no choice. I think it’s better than my dress last night. He doesn’t smell that bad either.

“Go ahead. Let’s eat.” Val just smiled.

I take the sit beside Gena, and Brian infront of me, and then we started eating. In the middle of the meal, they were all chatting except me. I just laugh along with them, when they said something funny, but I totally stayed away from they’re conversation. Thank God, it stayed like that until we’re all finished. They were really close with each other, like a real family.

Not a minute later, we finished the breakfast, Val started putting away the plates, while me, feeling a little bored and a little out of place, decided to just help Val. I started with the utensils used, while Val just smiled at me. “You do this a lot?”

She smiled. “Yeah, almost every day, when they’re on recording. Our house is the nearest, so yeah, house, always ended up a resto.”

“You’re all really close with each other. It’s cool.” I said smiling.

“You’ll get used to it too. Wait until the girls, including me, throws you into the room with Brian with nothing but in your lingerie.” She said, slightly giggling.

“No way.” I replied as I put the rest of the glassware on the sink, where she was washing now.

“That happened to all of us. One for all, all for one.”

“You guys are scary.”

“Correction, scary but funny.” She winked.

I stayed with Val, asking different questions, to know more about them, their names inside the band where did they get it, and how long have they been in the band. And I can’t still believe that they’ve been in so much and such a time. The way she talks, everything is detailed, like she’s a photographic memory. I can tell she treasure every time she has with them.

After she finished the dish, she brings to a room where the boy and the other girls are. It’s like a room for leisure things. They got a billiard table which Matt and Brian are playing, while Zacky and Johnny is on the video game, then Jimmy playing the dart, with Leana. I found Lacey and Gena on a red couch, just watching from the corner. Val stands beside the billiard, watching, while I go directly to Lacey and Gena.

“I so, love your legs.” Gena said staring on my legs as I approach them

“Thanks. Honestly, it’s my favourite part of my body.” I smiled and take the skit beside her.

“So, nothing, really happened last night?” Lacey started.

“Really, believe me.” I looked at them. “Nothing happened.”

“I can’t believe, Gates really did nothing. That’s odd.” Lacey said again.

“I think it’s just normal.” I said giving them a confuse look. “We’re not together.”

“With Michelle or with any other girl, Gates normally do bad things with them.” Gena added. I just left my mouth an ‘O’. “So, you know what does that mean?” she added.

I think about the signs she told me last night. And she’s totally talking about that. “I don’t know. I don’t have the courage to break up with him. What to do?”

“Come on, It’s going to be really bad, if you didn’t do it as early as next week.” Lacey said.

“Fine, fine, I’ll try.” I sighed.

“Dear, you’re going to be the luckiest girl, if you ever make Gates, love you.” Gena said, patting my head.

I shoot her another confused look. “Luckiest girl?”

“You’ll understand what I’m saying by the time you did it.” Lacey replied, this time.

“okay.” I just smiled at them.

---

“Thanks, Guys.” I smiled to them. “And nice meeting you girls.” I said through the pulled down window on passenger’s car, here at Brian’s new car.

“Nice meeting you too, gorgeous.” Gena and Lacey replied, while Val and Leana just smiled at me.

We all decided to go home, it’s just that, we have to go home earlier than them; Amanda won’t stop banging Brian’s phone.

“They’re all really nice.” I smiled more to myself.

“That’s why we all keep with our girls.” He paused. “Unless they decided to leave.” He tried to joke, but failed, because his face told him so, that it’s not a joke.

I decided not to go back with that matter but instead. “Your new car is a kick-ass.”

“Oh, thanks.” he replied.

“Will you let me drive it?” I asked smiling, just trying if he would let me.

“Of course not.” he answered.

“You’re bad.” I replied.

“Worse than bad.” He smirked.

“Okay then.” I gave up.

I stayed silence until we reached their house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Have fun!
let me know any of your suggestions. :D

enjoy.
xoxo