Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Treasure

“I guess I’m not too late to greet you, Happy New Year.” I smiled as Amanda appeared on us on the door.

“Oh, better late than never.” She smiled back and gives me a hug.

“Happy New Year, Mom.” Brian said and hugs her. “Where’s Dad?”

“He left already.” she smiled. “oh, by the way, I saw another puppy, just like Pinkly roaming around. Your rooms.” She said directing to Brian.

But I replied. “Oh, it’s mine, Peach.”

“really, that’s nice. They could be a good couple, just like the two of you.”

“Mom, please.” Brian said rolling his eyes and started walking to the stairs. I followed him, just giving Amanda an awkward smile.

“And Dominique, maybe you could put on shorts. You two looked like just had sex.” Amanda said.

Brian just scratched his head in annoyance. I looked back at Amanda, saw her smiling big and walked away.

“She seriously didn’t just say that.” I said looking at Brian.

“You heard her. And by the way she looks; she likes the idea of us, having sex.” He smirked and continued on his way up, while I just followed him.

“Well, my parents won’t like that...” I replied. As I entered my room, so does he.

I pulled my shirt off, I mean Brian’s shirt and let the warm shower drip on my skin. I stayed like that for a while, before I start putting the strawberry shampoo on my hair. I usually let the shampoo stay on my hair, so my root will even sip in the smell while I scrub my body. After with my soap, I take time to rinse everything off of my body. I turned off the shower as soon as I feel completely clean, then rolled the white towel on my body, and then brushed my teeth before leaving the bathroom.

I walked out then, I looked for anything to wear, something comfortable, an oversized shirt will do. Wait! Do I even have one? I thought for a second and finally got a really bright idea. I smiled at the thought. I guess he wouldn’t mind, me, borrowing at least another one of his shirt.

I walked out of my room and reached his door. I dig my knuckles on the door three times, before he answered.

He didn’t open the door big enough for me to enter. “What?” he said, putting his right arm on the door frame, and leaned his body. I mean his naked body only with a towel on his down. I didn’t bother on that one; it wasn’t my first time anyway. Just then I realized I was on the same thing too.

I feel frozen. I know I’m shooting him a look that really shocking, but the way his face looks like, he’s liking it, looking on me from head-to-toe. I stepped one foot backward ready to go back to my room, but too bad, he already pulled me inside his room, closing the door on my back and locking me in his one arm, while the other is on my waist.

“You really like this kind of accident hmm?” He said while he sniffs my shoulder.

“N-No.” I replied, feeling a little electrified by the way his breathes touches the skin on my shoulder.

“Really?” he asked again in that same soft voice but still roaming on the bare skin on my décolletage

“I-I j-just w-want to b-borrow a---shit!” I hissed when I feel his lips on my neck.

“I’ll give you a shit!” he replied making a break from kissing my neck.

“Please, Brian.” I said looking up, giving him more space to freely, roam on my neck, which I don’t intended on doing.

“Please, what?” he replied leaving traces on my neck until he reached my lips. My lips started going with the moves his lips are doing.

I closed my eyes, as he pulled my legs up on his waist. I don’t know what going on, or what’s next? My mind screams me to stop, but my body is shouting for more. I don’t know which I listened to but I found myself enjoying the kiss we’re sharing. He started walking into his bed, which from the little sight of my eyes, is now covered in satin red coloured sheets, which just makes the scene more romantic. He put me down, not taking his lips from me, as I don’t pulled away too.

He’s on top of me, supporting only by his two muscled arms. I don’t know what am I feeling right now, but this feels something special to me. Like I’ve needed this for me to feel like I’m a real girl. I don’t know anything about this. I’m afraid he’ll just laugh at me. It’s my first time, if this is ever going to happen. I know I’m funny that I reached this age without even experiencing this.

He suddenly pulled from my lips, which my lips started to miss his. “Are you okay with this?” he looked his brown eyes on my hazel ones.

‘Am I ready?’ I thought. ‘I guess so’ another voice from my head answered. I don’t know what to answer, but I found myself nodding on him. “I---“I stopped. I don’t know if I should tell him, but I don’t know anything about this. What am I going to do?

“You’re afraid?” Am I? I guess not! After all, I’m going to marry him. What’s left to be regretting? I shake head on him.

“I’m a virgin, for God’s sake.” I finally blurted it out.

His look on me changed more of a surprised now. “You mean?” he paused. “You… and… Tom… nothing?”

I shook my head. “Nothing at all, we only had a kissed.” A little smile started playing on his lips. He’s totally going to make fun of me now. “I knew it! You’ll just laugh at me.” I said pushing him off on top of me and quickly stand from his bed.

“I’m not laughing at you.” He replied, pulling me back on infront of him. “I just don’t want your first time to happen just by accident. You should know that. You must treasure your every ‘first’” he said pushing a finger on my forehead.

“I do. That’s why I’m fine with it, cause I know you’re going to be my husband and all.” I don’t feel comfortable, saying that, but I can’t find any other way to say it nicely.

“I know, but we’re not yet married. So, for now you can leave my room, before I knock you out.” he said, pushing my gently.

“But---“he cut me off.

“No more buts.” He said pointing the door.

“Honestly, I just came here, to borrow a shirt.” I said crossing my arms on my chest.

“Oh,” he said, and walked towards his closet. “Why my shirt?” asked looking for any.

“I just feel comfortable with them.” I replied.

“here.” he turned on me, holding up a black shirt. I took it from him and look at it.

“Seriously?” I said when I saw the shirt with his and Matt’s, Zacky’s, Jimmy’s, and Johnny’s face.

“Take it or leave It.” he asked, pulling the shirt from me, but too late, I already flinched it away from his.

“Take it.” I replied, and walking to his door.

“Oh, you’re welcome dear.”

“Anytime!” I replied and getting out of his room.

---Brian’s P.O.V.---

I sighed deeply as I sat back down on my bed, after Dominique left. What am I doing? This is not right. I’m not technically using her, to get Michelle off of my mind, but honestly, that’s exactly what I feel. I was thinking the whole time I’ve been kissing Dominique that it’s Michelle.

Michelle where the fuck are you? I don’t know if this is right. You practically broke everything between us, but I don’t! I’m still not giving you up, until the marriage. I won’t it just won’t be that easy. Fucking never easy! If only you come back to me, before the knot! I’ll leave everything up! I will fucking, give up, by that time came.
♠ ♠ ♠
can you imagine i stayed for almost eight hours infront of computer?
Ugh... wasting so much time.

Does this makes me a teaser/cliff hanger?
Don't worry, things will happen, soon..
Oooooops. spoiler.

Enjoy!
:D
xoxo