Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

The Big Day.

Dominique’s P.O.V.

I stared at the big mirror on the wall, looking how beautiful I look on this white dress I’m wearing. The make-up artist did a really good job. I am wearing the turquoise vintage bracelet my mom gave me. Amanda let me also wear some of her expensive jewellery which I thought doesn’t suit me at all, but goes along with the dress. Everything about me looks perfect, except the fact that I’m not with my prince charming and I think I gained weight. I should be on a diet after this day.

I heard the door cracked open and saw Amanda. “Oh...” she gasped.

I don’t know what’s with her reaction. “I know, I gained weight.” I said consciously.

She shook her head. “No. you’re perfect. Who cares about your weight? You look lovely.” She said scanning me from head-to-toe.

“Thanks. You do as well.” I smiled looking at her, always glamorous body and stunning face. No tomboy-thing, but this Amanda girl is such a elegant looking person.

“Oh, forget about me. This day is all about you and… my son.” The smile on her face grew bigger. “I can’t wait to finally have you as my daughter.” She said, before hugging me. “You’re the exact, perfect girl; I always wanted to be for my Brian. I can’t wait for you to call me Mom.”

“I’ll be a good wife as you and my mom. I promise.” Those words are true.

Last night, I did a big realization. I don’t care if Brian wouldn’t love me back. I’ll just be a good wife to him. I’ll be going to be one of the best and responsible woman he will ever have. Just thought of if ever he wanted to leave or whatever, I know, I will be proud and confident to say that I did a good job on behalf of our marriage. I will make sure, there’s no way he could upbraid me with anything.
And by the time it happens, I’ll be happy to say that I did a better job being his wife.
“It’s time.” A smiling Marco came in.

---

I arrived together with my Dad beside me on a white Limousine. I loked around to see that we are on some garden. White chiffon with gold laces around it are hanging in a wavy all over the place.
People were looking at the car I was in. I don’t know much of them but I saw Val, Lacey, Leana and Gena while the other boys are with Brian.

“Dad.” My voice almost cracks as the warm tear rolled from my left eye. “I’m afraid.”

I felt his hand on mine. “Sweetie, just say ‘no’ I will take all the consequences. I don’t want to see you anymore in pain.”

I instantly shook my head. “I wasn’t afraid about this. I’m afraid to that I will never make him love me.” I wiped the tear away as they now constantly falling.

“Nick. I know you can. You know how lovely you are. Where’s my girl who won every swimming competition in that sexy tight attire?”

I suddenly burst out laughing. “You know Dad, that’s awkward?” I said pushing away the tears.

“I know. I just want you to smile.” He paused. “No more tears, okay? I want you to see that bright smile you have while we walk on that isle.”

I nodded. “I will. “ I smiled.

He first climbed out of the car while I waited for him to open the door for me. I smiled as we walked towards the start of the isle.“Smile, sweetie.” Dad whispered on me.

“I am, Dad.” I whispered back.”

We finally reached the end of the isle. Standing next to Brian is Matt. Brian shakes hand with my Dad and Mom, as Amanda and Marco both give a kiss on my cheeks.

Brian asked for my hand and I hesitantly put mine on his.

---

“Brian, do you take Dominique Jacobs to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to comfort, honor love and keep her through sickness and in health? Remain faithful to her as long as you both shall live?” The priest’s words rang through my head.

I looked up for the first time to Brian’s eyes from the entire mass and orientations. Of course, his face is just blank as mine.

“I do.” Brian dead voice answered as he slid the gold ring on my finger.

“Dominique,” my heart skips a beat as the priest called my name. “Do you take Brian Haner to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to comfort, honor love and keep her through sickness and in health? Remain faithful to her as long as you both shall live?”

I silently breathe heavily before answering. “I-I do.” Of course my words will end up tattering. I so, did slide the gold finger in his long ring finger.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife.” This is the lines that just end up almost everything for me. “You may now, kiss the bride.”

Brian slowly pulled the front part of the train that’s covering my face. I seriously can’t keep my eyes straight to his. I feel his hand on my chin lifting my face up and slowly put his lips on mine.

For some unknown reason I feel another tear rolled down my cheeks. Brian must’ve felt it as he shot his eyes open while he still got his lips on mine then slowly pulled away. He did wipe the tears away.

---

Michelle’s P.O.V.

I can’t stop myself from crying as I watch my life slowly kissing the Dominique. I know he loves me. I know he hired people to look for me. Every move he does I know it. I’ve been watching him from afar. I thought he wouldn’t let this wedding happen? But what am I watching now, is real. Too bad to be true.

I never left Huntington. I can’t. I know I’m the one who left him. But I still can’t have a day without seeing him. I know leaving him is such a big mistake, but I’ll just slowly kill myself, if I still stand with him together as he marries the other girl.

I found myself running for my car speeding off as I can handle. I stopped on the part of the pacific where less people or no people at all. I screamed and screamed my lungs out. Why does our little fairy tale must come to end? I want to die. I want to shoot myself. But I have to be strong. I know Brian wouldn’t like to see me this way or even think this way. I’d still want to make him happy though he can no longer see me. I know as he kisses that girl he’s thinking of me. I should be that girl. Why can’t I be just her and do my vows with Brian?

Honestly, I have nothing against Dominique. I don’t care about her. She doesn’t want this too. Sure I was a little bitch at her, but try to be on my shoe, I know you’ll still react the same way.

I think it’s time to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy.
xoxo