Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Alone.

Brian’s P.O.V.

I haven’t asked Dominique yet why does she not want me to be nice on her. I have to ask her, since tomorrow is the start of the tour. What’s on her mind, really? I’m eager to know.

I’m lying on the bed ready to sleep, when she came out of the bathroom, squeezing her blonde hair with the towel.

“Have you packed your things?” She asked.

“Shit!” I hissed realizing that haven’t packed anything yet.

“I get it!” she paused. “I’ll do it.” she grabbed one big duffel bag from the upper cabinet. “Say what kind of clothes you want.”

“V-tees, black and white, and jeans, jackets and some plaid, button-up top, leather jackets. Don’t forget my under wears. And PJs”

She put the bag down on the bed, before walking back to the closet, grabbing white and black t-shirt. I watched her as she organize one-by-one my clothes on the bag. I think I should ask her now. “Nick.” I slowly called.

“Hmmm?” she mumbled.

“Can I ask you something?” she just nodded. “Why do you not want me to be nice on you?”

She suddenly stopped putting things in the bag then looked at me. “I just don’t like you to.”

“Is that the only reason?” I asked trying to push something on her.

She bite her lower lips before she talks. “Brian I don’t like you to be nice on me. I just don’t feel I’ll be safe on that.”

“I’m not going to harm you. And what’s the connection of that one with my question?” I asked confusingly.

“I…” she trailed off. “It’s just that I’m not closing the idea that I might love you and I’m afraid that you will never feel the same way.” She paused. “Like what you said.”

I didn’t say anything. I just stand up, grabbing the box of my cigarette before leaving her on the room.

I directly walked out to the backyard. I lit a stick of my cigarette putting it between my lips, inhaling a lungful of the smoke.

Dominique has been so far a nice girl to me. We both didn’t like this. I can see now that she’s getting along with the way everything works. That’s her not me. I don’t want to hurt her. She didn’t do anything to get hurt. We do get along somehow. She was there to comfort me when I was when Michelle left me. I do sleep with her, hug her, but I’m just being a nice guy. There’s no meaning at all with those nights.

I seriously didn’t have the guts not to be nice on her. Not now, knowing she’ll be needing me emotionally, without even telling me, I know she wants someone to hold on. But being nice will be the possibility of her to get in love with me. I can’t. It’s a no-no situation. I I’m on the midst of looking for Michelle. And I know I’m going to see her.

For now, I’m sorry Dominique; I can’t be the person to love you. I’m on my way finding my real love. If everything else’s completely falls apart between me and Michelle then maybe, we can. And I’ll be going to be the one to work on everything.

---

Dominique’s P.O.V.

I didn’t regret telling him about how I feel. At least to the deepest part of me, I know I’m not hiding anything. Now, I’m not expecting to change his mind about things he said before. I could care less. I’ll just do the character of being a wife not sans the feelings.

I’m done with his things, so now I’m off to bed. It’s really hot in this place, so I turned the air-con up a bit, before snuggling myself on the bed. I was staring at the ceilings when I hear my phone. I quickly grab it and see an unknown number. I answered it anyways.

“Hello.” I greeted.

“Dominique. This is Tom.” I feel chills all over my body as I heard his name and voice.

“Tom.” I almost shrieked, sitting up. “How are you? Did you leave, already?”

“I’m good. I arrived like almost a month ago. Mom called me to say that I have an invitation for your wedding, Sorry, I wasn’t able to see how beautiful you probably are on your dress.”

The smile on my face suddenly fades. “Ahhh… Yeah.” I never really had any idea to whom will they give invitations. Mom must’ve guessed inviting Tom will be a great idea. I really don’t think so. “Tom, I didn’t know you were invited. I didn’t help at all with the wedding, Sorry, if you feel bad with it.”

“No, No. I don’t mind at all.” he paused. “I’d love to be there anyways.”

“So how’s Italy? Ready for college.” I shift the topic off right away.

“Yeah. I’m taking Engineering.”

“nice.” I smiled to myself.

“How about you? The life you’re living now? Going to college too?”

I sighed heavily. “I regret everything with you Tom.” I honestly answered. Warm, silent teas suddenly fall.

“Baby.” I miss his voice, the way he calls me ‘baby’. It just sounds so good. “I can picture how the tears rolled down from your eyes. I don’t want you crying. You should be happy. I want you to be happy. I’m always here for you. I will never leave.”

“Tom, I’m so sorry.” I silent tears now falls down as I sob softly. “I miss you so much.”

“I do miss you too. You’ll always be on my heart.” His voice makes me comfortable. “I think you’re having a hard time. You should rest. It’s already late there, right? You must sleep. I will call you tomorrow. Good night, Nick.”

“Good night, Tom.” I hang up the phone then through it on the

---

I woke without Brian next to me. His bag is no longer on the place where I put it. He must’ve left already.

I prepared myself before going down.

Tess already prepared the breakfast. Only a plate is served. I guess only for me. Now, I feel lonely eating alone in this long table. “Tess.” She came in without a minute. “Eat with me, please.” I pleaded. I don’t want to feel alone. “Call the guards. Let’s all eat together. I want you all to eat with me every time.”

She nodded smiling. “Okay. I will call them.”

I waited for them to storm the dinning. “Hello.” I smiled to them.

“Nick, in case you don’t know them yet. “ Tess speaks. “This is Mario.” Pointing to the tallest one. “Lawrence” she then pointed the bald one. “And Sean.” Sean looks like he’s the youngest one. “Sean can be your driver as well.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Dominique, you can call me Nick.” I smiled to them.” “Join me.” I said gesturing for them to sit down.

“Is it really okay with you, Miss Nick.” Lawrence asked.

“No.” I joked “I mean, no, ‘Miss’ when you call me. Just call me Nick and Nick alone. Let’s eat together okay?”

Along the meal, Tess and I talked about something. She informed me that Brian left at 7 in the morning. “Brian told me to call him whenever something’s wrong.” Tess said.

I just nodded o her. “Do you know any malls around here?" I shrugged the thought of Brian. I really need to shop for new clothes. Some of my clothes no longer fitting on me.

“I do. It’s just ten minutes away.” Tess answered.

I nodded. “I think I need to go shopping next week. I’m getting fat.” I whispered the last three words on her, not wanting to Mario, Sean and Lawrence hear it. I think it’s kind of embarrassing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!
xoxo.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))
A big grin for everyone.