Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Token.

It’s been a week since Brian left and so far I’m in love being alone, away from him. I think I’m starting to get used of his face.

I was getting ready to go out, when something from my bag fall. It’s my planner. I started scanning it. I totally forgot about it for almost two months. The last time I wrote here was about the graduation day. I used to write everything almost everything here. This even contains the schedule when my period started and stopped, and the last time happens on 22-25 of February and today is 5th of April.

I feel a big realization slaps my face, could it be? I threw the planner away not believing what it says. How could I not think of it? All the throwing ups and why I’ve been craving for so much. I looked at my other bag contains my pads, hair polisher and stuff. I found also a receipt when I last bought my pad. It’s a week before my graduation. The pad is still unused.

“Oh no!” I hysterically whispered to myself. “This can’t be. I’m pregnant?”

“Tess, could you buy me some drink?” I asked handing her $5 bill.

I need her to go away for a minute, so I can buy a pregnancy test. I know if she ever knew about this, she will immediately let Amanda and Marco about this. And I’m pretty sure my parents wouldn’t like me having a child at the age of 18. Besides I want to study.

“Sure.” She took the money and walk away.

I walked from the opposite side from her and searched for some drug store. Luckily I found one. “Do you…” I paused getting a bit shy.

“What is it, Miss.” The lady clerk smiled.

“ Ahhh… I need a pregnancy test.” I almost whispered.

“Oh.” She nodded before she turned and look for it. She came back giving me five boxes of different brands. “Which one would you prefer?”

“I’ll get that all.” I answered back not bothering to look at. “Can you pack it faster?”

“Will do.” She smiled again. Thankfully she came back just as fast I want her to. I quickly gave her 25 dollars not bothering for any change.

I see Tess on the same spot where I ask her to buy me drink, eagerly looking side-by-side for me.

“Hey.” I said as I approach her.

“Where have you been? You know I’d be dead, if ever something happens on you.” her face says she was terrified.

“I’m fine. I kind of just look for something I could still buy.” I answered. Of course, maternal dress will be the possible dresses I’m gonna be needing. “Let’s go?”

---

As we reached the house, Lawrence and Mario opened the front gate for us. Sean lowered his mirror to get some envelopes from Mario. He hands it me. “Mario said, Vince brought that here, while we’re gone.”

“Oh, thanks.” I said looking at three envelopes that says the names of the schools I have my exams on.

I waited until I was on my room before I opened the envelopes. I was happy to read that I passed on the three schools. I sighed as I thought there’s one more type of exam I must go on to.

I take out the plastic that contains the pregnancy test kits. I read the direction before getting them out of their boxes. Two red lines means positive while a single line means the other way.

I walked through the bathroom then started peeing on the five test kits one-by-one. I washed my hands as I wait for the result to appear.

I put the kits upside down not wanting to get surprised with whatever result it may appear. I think it’s been five minutes just standing infornt of the sink. It’s time to see the result. I slowly flip them one-by-one. I feel my head just drained off of the blood. Five kits all have the same results. “Two lines.” I whispered. “I’m pregnant.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

I'm really sorry for not updating for almost two months.
Those months has been such a pain for me.
I was having my sem-break back at my hometown then I found out my house in my other town was robbed. He took my computer. Then neighbors said it was Uncle. They didn't stop him from breaking my lock, cause they knew who he is. Also, that's reason i can't update yet, cause I have to re-write all the chapters I already wrote. Thankfully, I get to buy a laptop, now I can bring it anywhere.
I'm sorry also, if this is an awful chapter, I'll be updating again in two hours. :D

Enjoy.
xoxo