Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Lonesome.

Weeks over weeks, have passed. No phone calls have ever banged my phone, not even from Brian. Since he left, everything is just plain boring. I miss hanging out with the rest of the band and the girls. I miss barbecues, beers, cookies, sleepovers, messing around their loudness, the awkwardness when just have to seat while I watch how close they are to each other, most of al I miss Brian.

I find it weird and crazy that at night I always hold his last shirt he wore the night I packed clothes for him. I kept it, so that Tess won’t put it to the laundries. I always smell his strong, manly aroma. Sometimes I find myself wearing it for the night if not hugging it.

Looking from it, I can say that I’m in love with him. It’s a realization that when a person left, you’ll be missing him and the feeling just comes over-powering.

I want to see him, I want him beside me, I miss waking up in his arms. I want to feel his protectiveness for me, now that we’re two. I want him so badly.

Walking back inside the house, Tess, smiled at me. “Want to eat something? Baby must be starving you.”

“I guess. I want some fresh mangoes.” I smiled, seating infront of the TV.

I started flipping channels over channels until I find something interesting. Watching TV is not my hobby at all. Wandering around the city it is, but since I can’t be out walking for too long, TV is the best option I have.

Moments later, Tess finally came with a wooden tray and place it on the table.

“Thanks” I smiled.

“Have I mentioned, your parents are coming over?”

I shook my head spooning bright yellow mangoes. “When?”

“Wednesday.” Today is Monday, so I have two more weeks, before I come up with a reason why never told them about my pregnancy.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

“I forgot to mention. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. It’s just that I don’t know how to explain things about not telling them about this.” I looked down at my two months belly.

I don’t want them to know this not before Brian knew. I want Brian to know this first of all. But since I can’t keep things on Tess and she notices that my fatness is not normal, the only thing that grows is my belly from the flat one I used to have, now it is forming a small circle at the lower part of it.

“You know, you don’t have to stress yourself about telling them. You got Brian. Let him know.”

“You think I don’t want him to know this? I so badly wanted, but he never called me. There were so many times, I see myself almost pressing that green button on my phone but I always feel like I’m bothering him. And if I’m a concern of his at least, he would’ve called me first.” I can feel warm tears flooding my eyes, but I know I can fight this.

Tess sits closer to me. She gives me a rub at my shoulder. “I’m sorry.” She said again.

I’m not mad at Tess, not a bit. She became a friend of mine, not just a ‘butler’ to me.

--

Rest of the day is just plain boring. It always has been for the past month. This is becoming a routine for me and I hate this.

After dinner, I stayed in my room which is so uniform to each of my days. I would be standing at the big window just looking at the dark sky, counting stars until my eyelids get heavy.

This night is different there are no stars. Therefore, rain is coming to make my night cold than already it is.

I sighed heavily climbing on the king-size bed that I find such a waste, because I would be the only person sleeping most of the time.

I pulled my phone from the table beside the bed.

Scanning through my contacts, I stopped at Jasmine’s number. I immediately pressed call and waited for her to answer.

Three answers as always, she picked it up

“Jasmine’s at the bathroom, Nick.” Vince familiar voice aired.

“Oh.” Dismay on my voice is clear.

“Nick?” concerned voice of Vince soon called my name. I didn’t answer for feeling for feeling so much poorly alone. “Are you okay?”

Tear soon falls down from my left eye. “Of course.” I said with a straight voice, thankfully.

“Dominique, Jasmine won’t be pleasured not to hear what’s bagging you. Come on, tell me. I’ll let her know.” Vince is really just like Tom, thoughtful and caring.

“I just miss you, guys.” It’s not a lie, but not the answer to his question.

“Oh, we miss you too, Nick. If college is not just such an ass to our time, we would’ve come over to wherever you are.”

“Thank you, Vince. Always been such a guy to me and Jasmine. “

“At your service, dear.” He replied.

“by the way, where you guys at right now?” pushing away the topic.

“At Jasmine’s house. Trying to help her with College Algebra. She’s a little low with it.”

“Just like me.” I chuckled so he does. “So, well, I guess I have to leave you two.”

“Sure, good night, Nick. I let her know your call.”

“yeah, Thanks.”

After that phone call, I let myself drifted to sleep, though it’s hard with just hugging Brian’s shirt.

---

Val’s P.O.V.

“You think we should let Nick, knew about this?” Gena asked.

We have been watching Brian since the first day of tour. He always fucks girls around. Different girls each night.

I shook my head. “I don’t know.” I give a sympathetic look over Brian who’s obviously loving the grinds that Blondie’s giving him. “Brian is our friend. Best friend.” I said giving a bold sound to the word ‘best’.

“Yeah, but so does, Nick. We knew what he is to her. Not just an appointed husband.”

“I don’t know, I really don’t know, Gena. I just don’t feel like giving shits when it comes to wife-husband thing. It’s for both of them.”

Leana soon came in view. “Girls, do you have any idea why Brian’s like that?”

‘we don’t! do you?” Gena answered.

Leana started. “Well, Jimmy told me, that before even the marriage, they got some misunderstanding. They never had a decent talk after that. Also, Brian told Jimmy and Jimmy shared, that he left without any word for Dominique for the tour. Plus, do you even see Brian talking someone through his phone?”

Gena and I both shook heads.

“He never called her. Not even once.”

“That’s…. That’s rude.” I said absorbing everything. How come he do that to Dominique? They should be working things, not leaving it.

“Poor, Dominuque.” Gena said with very sad voice.

“Should we call Dominique?”

“Let’s try. At least to comfort her.” I suggested.

All of us started searching on our own pockets, but I got my out first.

I started dialing Dominique’s. Rings over rings passed, before she picked her phone.

I immediately set the call on hand-free so, three of us could hear her. We even make sure that we’re far from the boys, that way they won’t hear us. Even Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, and Zacky are all been worried for the both of them, but neither one of us, don’t know what to do, not even Jimmy, since he knows everything.

“Hello.” She answered in a very weak voice..

“Oh My God! Are you alright?” Leana exaggerated. She could be just woken up, it’s already 1 in the morning.

“I’m terrific.” She answered.

I sighed thinking where to start. “Uhm… Dominique, how you doing?” I started.

“Neutral, but bored.”

“I can say that. You miss him don’t you?” Gena asked.

We heard a deep sighed from the other line. That’s a yes.

“why don’t you come over here?”

“I would love to. But….” She trailed off.

“Problem?” I asked.

“Problem? Where to start.” Her voice is confused.

“Come on, Nick. Tell us. We can help you.”

A little husked voice came. “Is she crying?” I whispered to Leana and Gena. They just shrugged their shoulder.

“There’s just so many things going on right now.”

“Like what?’ Leana asked this time.”

Dominique’s sad voice says. “We’re not in good terms right now.”

Leana, Gena and I sighed. Guessing we’re all right. She and Brian are totally in a deep misunderstanding.

“You mind if you share it?” I want to know everything from her.

“I’d like to, but it’s late, I’m not allowed to stay up, girls.”

“Why? You sick?” Gena asked this time.

“No.” There’s a long silence until she once spoke again. “Can I talk to him?”

I widened my eyes. She can’t be seriously talking to him right now. Brian is drunk as shit and, hence she’s flirting with another blonde.

“Please, just let me talk to him.” She now pleaded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Already revised this chapter :D

Enjoy.
xoxo.