Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Brian's Home.

--Dominique’s P.O.V.

Since Leana, Gena and Val is now on the phone, I felt a sudden urge to talk to Brian.

“Please, just let me talk to him.” I pleased.

I couldn’t wait for another call from them. I need to talk to Brian right now. Hell, I couldn’t even wait for a month to see him. It is so clear that I want to see him, talking to him now, is the least that could satisfy me.

“hold on.” Val said.

I waited and all I could hear from the other line was whispering from the very defining voice of Gena and Leana.

I sat up while holding my phone to my ear still. I’m starting to feel the heaviness.

“Who is this?” I heard Brian’s voice. Of course, his slurring voice.

“I’m Dominique. Hope you still remember.” I replied with very pissed voice.

There’s a silence from the other line for a while before he finally spoke again. “Oh, Nick! My very beautiful……Wife.” He trailed.

“Brian, There’s something you really need to know.”

For now, I don’t want my feeling to be the first in line, but I have to tell him that I got a fetus inside me.

“Sounds serious.” Again the slurring voice. And I swear if the phone can transmit his breathe, I would practically throw up.

“yeah, and I don’t think how will you feel about this.”

“Shoot it, Nick.”

“I’m pregnant!”

There’s a long silence between lines. All I could hear is his breathe.

This is such a wrong time to tell him about this. He’s drunk and I’m pretty sure we wouldn’t remember what I just told him. I pressed the red button and went back to sleep.

--

Brian’s P.O.V.

I woke up with a pounding head and I’m really used of it.

I grabbed my hotel towel and locked myself in the bathroom.

Letting the water washed out all the alcohol smell from my body. I try to remember whatever happened last night.

First, I got a hot, double D, Blondie. We drink beer over beer. Then, we make out for only God knows how long. What was her name again? If I’m not mistake, I think it’s ALICIA. Then Jimmy and V started messing around us, that we have to stop what we were doing. Next was all of us sans Leana, Gena and Val is out, while Lacey left to take care of a over-drunk Johnny. After, drinking more, Val came back and asked me to go outside with her. And…….

“Dammit!” I hissed.

I don’t know what’s next.

--

I reached the lounge, after getting dressed. I found all of them, having a nice breakfast.

“Good morning.” I greeted them. I got greet back from them in chorus.

I sat next to Val. I have to ask her something. Something’s really bothering me, since this morning.

“So, we are having a week off.” Val being the road manager started.

All of them cheered, while I just remained silence. I seriously can’t focus.

“Should we go home for a while?” Gena asked.

“I’d like that.” Val smiled.

While drinking my coffee, all of them got engage in different conversation. I asked Val for what happened last night.

“When you called me last night…” I started.

“Yes?” she raised an eyebrow.

I put down my cup before continuing.

“What happened? My memory stopped there.”

Her face suddenly dropped. “How dare you?” she softly asked.

“why?”

She rolled my eyes on me. I know if she does this, she’s pissed. “To tell you, you just had a phone conversation with Nick.”

Guilt started flowing on my veins. I remembered her saying. ‘Dominique. Hope you still remember.’. Then I call her my beautiful wife.

I tried to remember anything, but nothing is coming up from the deepest hell of my mind.

“Do you know what we’re talking about?”

“I don’t know. And I wouldn’t want to know, since it’s a wife-and-husband thing.” She paused. “hell, Brian, please, a little effort for her won’t hurt your manhood.”

“What do you mean?”

“I know, she told us, things between you and her are not good. I don’t know what it is, but she sounds so sad, last night.”

For a while, I wanted to punch and kick my own balls. I know everything about us is not good. I left her with no words, said. I never even called her. Not a single message had I dropped for her.

“I’m heading up.” I said.

“Ring her, Bri. You’re better than that.” She said, before I left my seat.

I reached back my hotel room and quickly searched for my phone. I found it, in my jeans I wore last night. I dialed Nick’s number. I dialed her number right away. Three rings it has been, before she picks up.

“Hello.” Her soft but a hint of excitement on her voice answered me.

“What did we talk about, last night?”

She sighed heavily. I could see her rolling her eyes and stomping her foot.

“FUCK!!!” she burst her tiny voice, that made me flinched away from my phone but put it on my ears soon.

“What the fuck was that?!”

“I knew it. You wouldn't remember it. Forget it, Bri. You’l l know it soon.”

I scratch the back of my head, feeling frustrated and mad at myself. “Fine! I’ll be home. SOON!”

“Whatever.” Then she hangs up.

After dropping the phone to the bed, I immediately packed my things. I have to know what’s up with her. Whatever it is. I’m pretty sure my parents still don’t
know it., because if they did, Mom, have practically called and screamed me through phone.

---

I arrived at the airport and luckily caught a plane destined to California, that is ready to take off.

I told them that I would catch them back in California, since they will be home tomorrow.

Val knows already why I’m in a hurry and based on the look she gave for the other three girls, they know already what it is. I don’t know how the boys will react if they know that me and Dominique are in a fight. They would seriously pin me down and will lecture me for being how bad I am.

The plane is about to arrived and I secretly message Tess to ask Mario to pick me up and strictly not to let Dominqique that I’m coming home. She replied me with a ‘Yes’

I’m sure, Mario is already out on the parking lot.

Plane already stopped and I made my way out and stuff and all.

Mario is already standing while hitting his smoke when he sees me. He immediately dropped his smoke and walks over me, taking my luggage off of me. I followed him on the car and headed home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't re-read this over yet. But let me know if I have done some error.
I'm really in a hurry, just can't afford not to update. :D

Enjoy.
xoxo