Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Brian's Home Pt.2

Dominique’s P.O.V.

It’s already 2 in the afternoon and I’m bored as usual.

Since the weather is hot and my head is burning from Brian’s stupid, I decided to take a splash into the pool. I still can wear bikinis and I love the fact I still haven’t earned stretch marks, I could still wear one.

For so long, this has been the longest time I stayed on a pool since I got pregnant. If only Huntington is just a minute away here, I wouldn’t mind driving on my own and visits my parents and Jasmine.

God, I’m so bored. I want to be out, but I can’t. I still refrain myself from doing selfish acts, since I’m breathing for two now.

The only time I go out is when I have a doctor’s appointment and I have to go with Tess of course.

Over the past few months, I always thought what will be my life, If I ran away with Tom. Probably, I’m the luckiest girl. Everything ahead of us is in order and organized. I might be living the love I always pictured. But then again I’m not selfish anymore, and I chose to be what my parents want.

A huge breeze soon engulfed my body and time for me to go out of the pool. “Can’t catch cold.” I muttered to myself.

I climbed on the stairs, feeling chilled. I grabbed the towel, but I stopped when a familiar voice called my name.

“Dominique.” I span around to see him, Brian.

I felt my jaw dropped.

He then scanned my body and a surprised expression washed his face. His eyes are wide and his jaw is dropped as mine.

“Brian.” I called back. “What are you doing here?” I asked as if I don’t like him being here. I continued wrapping the towel on my body then scoop my slippers.

“Y-you’re….” he trailed off.

I quickly made a walk over him, but strictly watching each of my step not wanting to trip. As soon as I’m close to him, I pulled him into a tight hug.

The feeling of missing him, rush on my heart. I can’t believe I’m hugging him. I smelled his scent. I’m longing for his aroma. Feels like I’ve been wanting a
thing for so long and now, I have it.

But suddenly I feel awkward infront of him. Slowly, my arms let him go.

“S-sorry.” I muttered.

“Did you just swallowed a whole watermelon?” he asked with straight face.

I smiled. You fucking serious? I wanted to tell him. “No, maybe….. A basket ball?”

“Go! Get changed.”

-Brian’s P.O.V.-

While Nick I up to put a some clothes in her, I decided to talk to Tess.

“Is she pregnant?” I asked. I know, she is, but I just ca’t believe it. Well, who would’ve guess, that I left with perfectly toned body and now it’s just no longer the way it was for the past two months.

“Two months.” She replid.

Unknown feeling, chills me. I don’t know if I should be mad, or happy. Jesus Christ, She’s only 18 to be carrying a baby. She’s too young for this. I know there are some teens who’s trying to be on MTV, but for God’s sake, she’s the not the type of girl, nor a girl, I wouldn’t want to be sacrificing her youth for a baby.

“you have any idea, why she never told it to me?”

“She always wanted to tell you, but she just feels like bother.”

“But why didn’t you? I told you to look after her and tell me whenever happened, like this.”

“Yes, you did, Sir.” She gulped for a while. “But I got boundaries as well. I shouldn't be the one telling you this thing. That’s her job as your wife, I guess.”
She explained. I didn’t argue

Before I could ask anything else., Nick came into the view. Tess smiled and directly made her way to the kitchen.

I lead Nick to the living room and we both sit.

“Can you explain things to me. I’m really screwed you know?” I’m still confused with things happened.

I looked down her on her belly, and rub it for a second. “I’m as in awe as you, Bri.” She then bit her lower lip. “I don’t know how to explain things, adding that our parents will be here tomorrow.”

I voluntarily sighed heavy. “That’s not even a problem. I’m the father, anyway.”

She suddenly looks at me.

“What?” I asked. “Or Am I not?”

“Fuck you..” she give a punch on my upper muscled arm.

“Then, why didn’t you tell me?”

“Brian, you left without a word. You never called. A single blank message never came from you. How do you think am I supposed to feel?” she sound frustrated. I never heard and saw her like this.

All of the sudden, I feel guilty again. She’s right. I gave her the feeling that she’s not going to be entertained.

“Fine.” I started. “I understand what you are trying to point out. But Nick, you don’t have to solo this one.”

“Can we just move on, from that one? You know it now.” She replied.

“Great!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy.
xoxo