Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Hoax. Cousin. Nick.

“I got a bright idea.” I jumped in excitement, putting down some clothes on the bed, while Brian pushed them into the duffel bag.

He furrowed his brows. “Really? You got a bright idea.”

“Oh please. of course, I’m genius.” He chuckled for a second. “Only if they let me and you let me.”

“What is it?”

“I want to stay, back in Huntington until I give birth. I mean, you’re out for most of the time. At least our parents can help me with the
whole process. Plus, I’m used of the environment there, than here.” I smiled, like it is really happening.

he shook his head “Oh, that’s nice.” he smiled and I smiled bigger. “But no!”

My face just dropped. “Why no?”

“Because this is our house.” he simply replied, zipping up the chunky bag.

“But I also have a house back there. You do as well.”

He shook his head. “We have our own house. Let’s be more appreciative with their gift.”

“I know. but this house is too big for me and Tess, and Mario, and Lawrence and Sean. Please, just let me back to Huntington.” I pleaded.

“No.”

“If you don’t like then I will come with you on tours.” As much as I hate traveling, I think it’s better than being stuck in this house.

“Absolutely not!” he replied sounding frustrated.

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“Stop it, Nick. You’re pregnant. You won’t make it!”

“I can. I stay on hotels while you go fuck the night.”

He rolled his eye off of me. ”You stay in Huntington.”

“Told you. I’m consistent.” I smiled again.

Suddenly the door of the room opened. “Ready, guys.”

“Always.” I replied to Marco.

“Dad.” Brian called. “Nick, wants to stay with you for the rest of her cycle.”

“That’s great. At least we could look and help her with her pregnancy.” Marco replied.

I stuck out a tongue to Brian.

“I already brought enough clothes.” I muttered.

---

Brian is driving our car, right behind our parents car. It’s already 9 in the evening and apparently, my full stomach earlier is now an empty one.

“Bri.

He mumbled. “Hmmmm?”

“Hungry.” Surprisingly I sound like a child.

He grabs his phone from my hand. Since before we’re married he’s used of letting me hold of his phone when his driving. This way, it won’t be hard for him to get his phone from his pocket when someone calls him.

He dialed someone’s number. “Dad, go ahead, I have to stop on the next gas stop.” I’m hearing Marco’s mumbled words. “Sure.” He then gave back his phone to me.

“What did he said?” I asked.

“He advised me to drive carefully.”

I just nodded in reply.

In a couple of minutes, we reached the gas stop.

“Go ahead, I gotta pee.” he headed to the comfort room, while I go to the shop.

I picked up two tetra packs of fresh milk and a canned root beer for Brian. Aside from seeing him holding a cup or ca of beer, root beer is one of his precious drinks. I also grabbed two sandwiches for me and him as well. I really doubt if he likes sandwiches. But since it’s more healthier than any of foods in here.

By the time he came in to the shop, I’m already on the counter and the man is punching my products.

He hands me his wallet and walked to pick something. I was a bout to pay when he put two toothbrushes o the counter and his holy crap-wax.

“You forgot to pack those.”

“Sorry.”

Let me just say I was too excited about living back to Huntington.

Brian was taking care of paying, when I turn to look on the entrance of the shop.

Chills soon rises over my body. I was looking directly to the girl on his hoodie and sweatpants and that face that reminded me so much of…. Michelle.

“Let’s go.” Brian muttered from my back.

“Brian, look at her.” I whispered slowly.

“Who.”

“The girl on the newsstand.”

I looked at Brian. His face became puzzled and confused. He just stood there looking at thee girl.

Few seconds have passed and he’s able to talk. “That’s not her.”

“How sure you are?” what an idiot question. Of course he knew what and how exactly Michelle like.

“She got a mole right above her lips.”

I looked clearly on the girl. I cant even see a mole.

“Gotta go, Nick.”

I followed him on the parking lot and climbed in, still looking at the girl, Brian is no longer paying attention on her.

We arrived at the house at 9:45, just about time for me to take a shower and get to bed.

“Welcome home.” I greeted myself.

“Yeah, welcome home.” Surprisingly, Brian, greeted as well.

“By the way, can I sleep to my parents tomorrow?” I asked as I walk over inside the house, while Brian carries thee bags.

“Nope, we’re going somewhere tomorrow.” he replied.

“Where?”

He didn’t answer back, so I didn’t bother asking once more.

To my surprise, some unknown guy, opened the door for us.

“Oh.” I muttered.

“Oh, you must be, Nick.”

“Yeah, my wife.” Brian said, putting down the bags on the corer of the house.

This guy, looks a little like of Brian, only his body is not well-built as Brian and not covered with tattoos but he‘s not that thin as well. He got muscles too..

Arching my brow to him, I asked. “and you are?’

“Bo.” he introduced, racing his hand infront of me. We both shake hands. “Brian’s cousin.”

“Yup!” Brian interrupted and looked at me. “You need to take a rest, NOW.” bolding the word ‘now’.

I nodded and walked to the stairs. “By the way, nice meeting you.” I smiled at him.

-Brian’s P.O.V.-

As soon as Nick is out of sight, I turned my look on Bo. “What exactly are you doing here?”

Bo, is not the type of guy, every guy would want to be, but trust me, he’s an evil. Pure evil. I know lot of girls would tell me the same thing, but only in bed. And that’s it.

He’s my mother’s nephew, and we never really get along. Never! He’s two years, younger than and I don’t believe fighting with him will make me immature, because he knows how to play it good. And Dominique is the type of girl, he’s willing to make it further.

“Chill, Bri.” he chuckled. “I’m here to study college.”

“Why here? You know we’re never good. Living with me, is not a good idea.”

He shook his head for a while. “I thought you’re not living here, anymore. Aunt Amanda, told me so, and let me live here. By the way, you’re wife is pretty and nice.”

I strongly pointed a finger on his face “Stay away from her. She’s pregnant.” with enough sharpness on my voice.

He raised his both arms, the gesture of surrendering. “Bro, I don’t plan being the other man. Besides, she looks lot younger than both of us.

Especially for you. Don’t you think you’re being a pedophile?”

“Shut the fuck up, if you don’t fucking want a black eye.” I hissed enough.

“Dude, Just kidding. But seriously. Aren’t you old enough to let your parents pick a wife for you? Or maybe you’re not that good enough when it comes to girls?”

My fist quickly balled then grab him in his collar. My full, and my force is about to make him down until…

“Brian!!!” Nick’s voice aired the house. “what’s happening here?” she got the look of in a rush.

“What are you doing here?” I asked back, releasing Bo’s collar.

“What precisely are you doing, grabbing Bo‘s collar?” she asked back, putting her arms on across on her chest. Damn, did her boobs just grew bigger?

“Did your balls just hunched back infront of her? Come on, show her what you got.” Bo muttered that only me can hear.

“As you wish.” I said, before giving him a hard punch, right on his right eye.

“Shit!” Nick screamed and runs over to us. “Shit, Brian, what did you just do?” she then knelt beside Bo, checking his face.

“I just gave him what he asked for it. Warm welcome, you can say.”

“Jesus Christ, Brian.” Mom, came into the view. “Can you just forget your childhood fights?” she also runs to Bo’s side.

“Mom, you know exactly, putting us in one roof will never do good.” With that I left them, picking our bags and headed to the stairs.

“Nick, I need a massage.” I called.

“Fuck, Brian, will you ever give a fuck?”

“I just did.” I replied. “You going up, or not?”

Mom gestured for her to follow me.

She looks so mad.

As we reached our room, I slung my body on the bed, while Nick slammed the door.

“God, Brian, we just got here and you’re already in a fight.” she’s standing infront of the bed with his hands on his hips.

“Instead of ranting things, you never knew, get to your lingerie and let me check that growing boobs.

“Fuck you!!!” with enough madness of her voice it good to make me flinch with her shriek.

“Fine, if you don’t like, what you’re wearing is enough.”

“Will you ever, stop?” She then came over to me and put little punches on my upper arm.

With her punching me, I pulled her into the bed and kissed her until her eyes almost pops out in surprised.

I kissed her for a moment until she glides to my lips. Seriously, I missed kissing someone. Someone who’s not juts my whore for night.

Someone, I know who loves me. And that is Nick,
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter in three hours. :D

Enjoy this one for now.
xoxo