Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Open Conversation.

Brian’s P.O.V.

I followed Dominique inside Matt’s house. I found her on the living room laying down on the couch, caressing her belly while her eyes are calmly close.

I picked her head up, causing for her to open her eyes. I sit and put her head on my lap.

Where do I start? I’m not like this before. I’m never sweet to her. But when I found out she’s pregnant, I feel like every bad things about me washes and just wanted to as gentle as I can to her.

“Sorry ‘bout that.” I started.

She just close her eyes and nod.

I pushed away some of her hair on the face. “Why do I get the feeling something bad will happen soon?” Since yesterday, when I saw Bo’s face, I got a feeling that there’s going to be some things will be in chaos.

“Because, karma goes around.” she replied.

I chuckled on that one.

She spoke again. “Can I just ask why are you damn mad about Bo? He doesn’t seems to be a bad guy.”

“We were never good.”

“That’s it?” She asked opening her eyes and looking up at me.

“We….” I paused. “We just never. Our parents wants us to play and be close, but I’m into music, while he’s in for school. I always got compared to him about that, that’s why I hate him.”

“But you’re successful. Shouldn’t you be proud and make them see where have you gone?”

“I know. But I keep saying that I love what I’m doing now and I do. I’ve always wanted to study and you know, stuff like soccer and all sports.”

She reached for my crook forehead and stretch it. “Do what you love, not what you like.”

I smiled. “Thanks for the support, my little fan.”

She furrowed her brows. “Who told you I’m a fan? I don’t even know a piece of your song.”

“Whatever.” I help her stand up. “Let’s go out.”

“I still have something to ask you?” She said, before I could move.

I raised a bro to he to continue.

“I don’t get mad.” She started. “Did you fuck girl hen in tour?”

I was in awe for a couple of seconds and my eyes are blinking for a couple of times. I found myself shaking it’s head. “where did you get that one? Somebody told you?”

She shake her head. “No. The ides just strikes me.” she said, with straight eyes on mine. I couldn’t keep mine on hers.

“Do you really want to know the truth.”

“That’s why I’m asking.” she muttered.

I slowly sighed deep. “I did. A lot of girls.” She want the truth, right?

This time it is her that didn’t get to speak a thing.

I started. “Nick, even before you know me, I did stuff like those. Even behind Michelle.” Is she expecting me to change because we’re married. Well, I can’t blame her for thinking that way, I mean, I’m married now and no longer on my free days.

“Did she caught you?” she asked again.

I shook my head. “I mean. she never caught me, but she understands that she doesn’t get to be with me. She had a work. I have needs to feed.”

“Did she asked you like this?” she asked slowly.

“No.” I almost smile.

“How will she know if you did?”

I’m getting the feeling the question is a bit awkward. I have to answer her anyway. “She got tat itchy feeling.

She burst into loud laughs, getting up from my lap. “That’s… That’s disgusting.” she said in between laughs. “I wonder why you don’t have STDs yet..”

“Hey, it’s not like, I don’t use condoms all the time. I only use it, when I know the girl is smelling dangerous.”

“That is disgusting, again.” She muttered. “I mean, why would you fuck someone, you already know that’s not safe?”

How can she shoot absurd questions like it’s just like a simple question? It seems like she’s comfortable with those kind of stuff. “Don’t act
like we used condom. I might have give you that itchy feeling.”

She gave a hard punch on my biceps. “Don’t tell that.”

“But it’s might have been true. Tell me, did you get that feeling, or something worse?” I mean the transmitted disease.

No, she pushed me further on the arm rest. “Shut up! You’re gross.”

I chuckling pulled her hands, locking them on one good hand of mine, then pulled her head to kiss her.

---

Dominique’s P.O.V.

Matt, Zacky, Jimmy, Johnny and Brian is now drunk as fuck. They were on the spotlight dancing with the music, which I find disgusting because they tend to sway their waist. I mean they all got big bodies-muscled bodies. They move like some Gigolo sexy dancers.

Johnny then pulled lacey and dances around her; Lacey just laughed at him.

Soon, Jimmy, Zacky, Matt and Brian pulled us, the rest of the girls.

And the night went crazy than ever.

As usual, we end up sleeping here at Matt’s house.

I opened my eyes and sunshine peered to my eyes. Brian on the other side of the bed, Snores like a pig. I laughed over it. This is the first time I’ve ever heard he snores. Probably he was so exhausted last night.

By the way, where is Bo?

I pulled out my phone from my purse and dialed Amanda’s number. With just two rings she already picks up her phone.

“Mom, is Bo home already?’ I’m still not used of calling her Mom, but practicing will do.

“Yes, sweetie, he just arrived before you call.”

“Oh, I thought he’s lost. And Brian really won’t care about him.”

“I know, Nick. By the way be home before lunch, your parents are coming over.”

“will be there, Mom.”

“Is that him snoring?” she chuckled.

I chuckled looking Brian over my shoulder, he now has his mouth open. “Yes.”

“He must be so tired.” Concern on Amanda’s voice is obvious.

“Yeah, he drank too much last night.”

“But did you guys have fun?”

I chuckled again, remembering how he sway his hips side-by-side. Dancing is not good for him. “We did.”

“I see. Remember be home before lunch.”

“Promise.”

“Alright, bye.” We both hang up with that.

I turned to Brian and watch him scratch him rub his eyes.

Laying back down o the bed, I rolled on my side beside him. For a while I just watched him,

I really miss this. I need him beside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter in 5 hours. :D

Thank you so much for the great comments.
Another thank you for the new subscribers. :D

Comment and subscribe, guys.

Oh, and those you recommended my story. <3

Enjoy.
xoxo