Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

He Wants Her Back!

Brian’s P.O.V.

At 1 in the afternoon, I reached the hotel here in Sydney. I haven’t even caught a nice sleep in plane. I was thinking so much of things. That things on my mind are now tangled to each other.

I lay down on the bed, trying to get a rest cause we have a show tonight. I clear my mind but failed, things just keep growing.

I decided to go down to Michelle’s room. It was locked. But the light on top of the door, says, it is still occupied, so she must be still here. I knock on the door and keep my view away from the little telescope-like on the door. She won’t open the door if he sees me.

She then open up in just a few seconds.

She’s on her short bed gown, showing off her legs. Her also, now long brunette hair is messed up.

I like the view. I’m seriously going to have a scene.

She was about to close the door, when I insert my feet between the door and the door frame.

I pushed the door open and the annoyance in her face is clear.

“I’m here… sleep.”

“You have your own room.”

I get closer to her and played twist her hair in my finger. “The room is so much better when you are in it.” I smirk on her.

She walks to the door and open it. “Leave!”

I ignored her call, instead, I removed my shoes jeans and my jacket then jump on the bed.

I heard her groan in a matter of minutes then finally close the door.

I waited for her on the bed. So many minutes passed and she still isn’t on my side, I look on my side to see her packing her things on the couch. I sat up and frowned on her. “What are you doing?”

“I’m leaving tonight. It supposed to be this morning, but Val told me, you pleased her for a talk with me. So I guess you should start now.”

I scratch the back of my head and stand from the bed. “please stay.” I muttered.

She suddenly stop and look at me. “I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“I have no business here. I have built a new life somewhere.”

“Where?” of course she won’t tell me where.

“Somewhere……peaceful.”

“we’re not in a fight.”

She smiled. “Yes, we’re not.” she paused. “The only thing I came here for is my sister, Val. I miss her. That’s it.”

I walk closely to her. “Don’t you miss me?” I pulled her to my chest.

“Brian.” she protested, trying to get off of my hand.

“I miss you.” I said, before pulling her into a kiss.

She was trying to push me, but I got my arms are around her pretty tight. It wasn’t a surprise for me, that soon she was kissing me back and have her hands on my hair.

I pulled her up, wrapping legs on my waist. I made our way to the bed and gently put her down. We pulled back from the kiss just look at each other.

“I miss you, so much.” I said again.

“I miss you too.” answered.

I pressed my lips back again to hers and enjoyed the moment. Later on, I started, untangling the ribbon of her red bed down. She arched her back, letting it off of her body.

The kiss was continues, as I one-by-one take off all her under garments. The bra is down, so does the her underwear. She’s naked under me. That’s when the kissed stop, but only for me to take of my shirt, and back again on her lips. As she pulls down my boxers and brief. I kicked it off, showing her my hard manhood.

I panted kisses on her neck, down too her chest. I started sucking her right breast, while the other is being played by my hand. I’m hearing her soft moan. I miss that. I keep my lips on her boobs, while my hand trailed down to her part and started playing it.

She started crying moans of pleasure, while I enjoyed, doing her. I slowly inserted my long fingers in her.

“Shit!” she hissed.

My kept my fingers on and off in her, until she started crying of pleasure, again. I can feel her liquid in my hand, and it helps me going on smoother and fast to her.

“Brian, baby, keep going.” She said in between breathes.

“Say that again” I commanded.

“Baby, keep going.”

I did and push further my hand fingers too her, until she cums like I never did before.

“We just started.” I said, and kissed her again.

She wrapped again her legs around my waist. She always does that, when she’s ready.

I pointed myself in her and enters on her wet hole.

“Ahhh…” She cried.

Everytime we had sex I always try to go further than any other sex we had. This time is different, I’m really doing it. I’m really making her cry, differently, by every thrust I’m making to her.

I thrust her gradually slow to fast. I keep on thrusting her, while we kissed hard and almost eat each others face. Our tongue’s are battling to have an entrance at other’s mouth. I let her in, defeating myself.

I go even faster, and the moans she’s screaming are tense now. I can also feel her getting tighter around me. “Shit!” I even hissed. She’s really tight now. But that didn’t stop me. I continued going in and out of her, until we both cried in pleasure.

“I’m coming.” She said. I nodded on her.

The cooler is not even going good to keep us from sweating. We are both showering in our own sweats.

I tightly grasp her shoulder, pounding deeper and harder into her. I felt her showering my part inside of her. I let her finish first, before, I do my thing.

I fell on her side and she quickly rolled in my side, hugging me. I put a kiss o her hair.

“that’s odd.” she said

“Why” I looked down on her.

“You never kissed me on my hair. It’s always on my forehead or cheeks or lips.”

I furrowed my brows. “I never?”

She nodded her head. “you’ve changed.”

“I don’t.”

“You do.” She protested.

“I’m still the Brian you left.”

She chuckled. “you’ll never relized that until next year. You’re hair is even different.”

“My looks do changed, but I don’t inside” I said, lifting her hand up and I kiss it.

I laced my figers on her, and stare at it, until I notice a gold ring on her ring figer. She never wore a ring on that certain figer, not even for accessorizing. “What’s that?”

She looks and touch it. “My egagement ring.”

I chuckled foor a second. “you never failed on making me laugh.”

She chuckled as well. “Yeah. It was funny too that it happened so fast. I guess, I really love him.”

I suddenly stop laughing and glared at her. “that’s not funny. “ she furrowed her brows. “You’re kidding, right?”

She slowly shook her head. “No, Brian this is true.”

I sat up, looking at her. “No, you’re not.”

“Why?” she sat up as well.

“You can not marry someone, you’re mine. Only mine.”

“We are done, Brian.”

I get from the bed, picking my brief and boxer’s. “that can’t happen.” I said, getting on my them.

“Why are you saying this?”

“I want you back!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry. I suck at love making parts. Major reason why I made Nick pregnant. I know there will be too much of it, if I didn't make her pregnant. I tried my best for this one.

Enjoy.
Xoxo