Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Where Are We?

Dominique’s P.O.V.

“Look at these?” Bo said, hoolgin up two dresses

On his left hand is a black and green tube. The upper art is black and cuts diagonally. From my waist, and the lower part is green with prints on it. It’s cute but not Ball-appropriate. On his right hand is another diagonally cut on my chest. The cut is from my shoulder down to my under arm. It is made up of lace with little studs and the a belt around the waist. The lower part is just a plain black satin.

“they’re both good.” I commented.

I know it’s a Ball, so they’re going to be long gowns and stuff. But I’m a type of person to oppose-the-typical.

“So what?” he furrowed.

“They are fit.” I don’t have that big bump yet, but I don’t want to show it. “I want a pe-plum dress.”

He shoot me a confused look. “I don’t know that.”

I giggled on him. Of course, he’s a guy. What does he know about dresses? “Of course. I’ll pick.” I stand up from the couch.

We are on a very expensive clothing store. He insisted on this one. I said yes, cause I’m not going to pay anything, anyway. Every dress is associated with black. And black is my favorite color next to green.

I go through, hangers, by hangers and finally see one. “This is what pe-plum dress looks.” I showed him.

“Oh.” he muttered.

The dress is black and the pe-plum part is silver. I love this. “This is.” I said.

“try it on.” he said.

I used to be a size two, but I think I’m a four now. “Can I have this in size 12?.” I smiled on the sales lady.

“Sure.” she smiled.

I nodded then proceeded and pulled the curtains on and started getting my clothes off. The only thing I remain on my body is my underwear.

“Pe-plum size 12.” the sales-lady called.

“Here.” I raised my hand over the curtains.

I unzip the dress and and carefully slid on it. Right. I’m a size 12 now. I straighten the dress and zip the back zipper. I looked on the price tag that’s hanging on the side. “Woah!” I wanted to undress, but then again, I am not paying for this. The dress is shining $250.

The back is nice. It’s kinda short, though but I think I'm I love with this dress. The fabric is soft on my skin.

I pushed the curtain off and checked myself at another big mirror not contained with the way I looked good enough with one behind the curtain. .

“Bo?” I called. I was still facing the mirror when he came. “what do you think?” I asked looking at him through the mirror.

He was unabe to speak for a while, until I face him and pinched his nose again. “Oh.” he muttered

“Answer me.” I said raising my brows to him.

“You look…… perfect.”

I smiled like I've never been been called 'perfect' but the way Bo said it, she trusted it. “It should be, the dress is pretty expensive.

“You’re worth it.” he slowly asked.

"Nah, it's worth it, if I got no baby bump." I protested, unnecessarily.

My phone blasted. Surely, It's from the boys saying, 'Brian blah blah blah'. I took the phone nonetheless and I'm not wrong. It's Jimmy.

Leana it is. Another bad feeling in this call.

“Hello.”

“Nick.” she immediately squealed.

I clipped my phone between my shoulder and my ear, while I flip my clothes inside-out. “Yes?”

I can hear her heavy breathing and for some reason my heart started skipping beats

“Brian.” her voice is shaking.

Now, my pretty shredded heart thumps like a drum. “What’s happening?” Jimmy, already told me about the things, Brian’s been doing.

“He lost it.” Her little response terrifies the shit out of me.

“What do you mean?" I have my nails between my teeth, ruining the velvety black polish. I'm freaking nail bitting. I haven't done this since I can remember.

“I mean, he got insane. He punched the mirror and wall repeatedly” like what he did last year. “His fist doesn’t look good. His head……”

By the way she said ‘head’, made me shake. “Tell me, Leana. What’s happening to him?” I feel my eyes warming up with tears that will fall any moment.

“He.. He also knocked his head on the wall several times.”

“Oh my God.” Tears, already rolled down from my eyes.

We both unable to speak for a long time. I just sit there crying as silent as I can not wanting to draw any attention from people outside.

“Nick, you okay?” Bo said.

I lunged back before I answer “Give me a minute, Bo.” I tried my best to hide my hoarse voice.

“Alright.”

A man soon is talking to me on the phone. “Sorry ‘bout that Nick. Don’t worry yourself too much.” Jimmy and his sad voice said.

“Where is he? Please, tell me he’s okay.” My voice is getting thicker, the effect when you cry too much.

“Calm down.”

“Fuck!” I shouted can't deny my concern, anymore. At this moment, I forget who're outside. What will they think. I don’t care who’s hearing me. “I need to know how the fuck he is.”

“I’m getting how you are feeling now. But Nick you have to calm down. We got this handled.”

“Tell me where you are now.” It was a question, I’m still not sure of.

Getting the hint Rev said: “Stay back, Nick. You two have to cool down first.”

I just stayed sitting, biting my nails. How stupid can Brian really be? He's fucking 24, what's wrong with him? He doesn't have to act like a whining 9 years old.

“Nick, I promise you, I will not let anything happen to Brian.”

“Please, Jimmy.” It was more of a pleading.

“I will. I just need you to calm down, now.”

“I trust you.” I said.

“Alright, bye, Nick.” I don't want him to say bye to me. I want him to say more, say everything I need to and must know.

After the phone call. I quickly undress and wear back my original clothes.

Bo, didn’t’ asked any questions. He was just sitting on the couch, just outside the fitting room. He must’ve heard everything.

On our way home, Bo kept silence, while I try to stop my sobbing, until he suggested. “You need to see him.”

I quickly shok my head. “No.”

“why?”

“She’s there.” I keep wiping the continuos tears.

“And so? You’re the wife, Nick. If there’s one person who has the right, it should be you.”

“You don’t uderstand me. I’m his wife. I’m just his wife.” Heavy tears, rolled down once again “I just have his surname. That’s the only thing I have.”

He looked at me. “You forgot, you have your child.”

---

Jmmy’s P.O.V.

I feel so much pity for both Brian and Nick.

Nick, really do love him. Her concern is just to much. She cried her heart out. I don’t really want to talk to her, but Leana is worrying her. So I just stopped her and told her not to worry. She didn’t even mentioned things that she must be worried about and that’s about Michelle and Brian. All she just wanted is for Brian to be safe.

Brian on the other hand, can’t let go of Michelle. Michelle is seriously not going back to him. All she’s just doing here is that she misses Val and since we already knew she’s here she decided to have a little time again with us. It’s just normal if she misses Brian. But that’s just it. She doesn’t have a plan of ruinning Nick and Brian’s marriage. That’s why in the first place, she hided from us.

I have to talk with Brian.

“Get out girls.” I told them.

There are no words from them, they just did.

Brian, thankfully an finally calmed down.

Me, Matt Zacky, Johnny and Brian were left on the room.

“Brian, listen.” I sit in front of him. He didn’t look on me, he just stared on the ceiling and his bloody hands. With his shaking. I continued, nonetheless. “What are you feeling, now?” he didn’t answer. I changed the question. “Brian, tell me. Do you want to leave Nick?”

I took him for a moment before he answered. “I have a child with her.”

“It’s just a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ question.”

“No.” he muttered.

I breathe in before asking another question. “Do you want her to leave you?”

“I don’t want to be left again.”

“One is long gone. One is willing to stay.” I paused. “Are you waiting for her to give up?”

“I don’t know. I can’t think straight. I don’t want for the both of them to leave.”

Matt entered the conversation. “Gates, the time has come for you to move on.”

“You are so caged in the past.” Zacky added.

“Six months it is. Six months all I wanted is to get her back. I have her back, I can’t let her go again.”

“Which leads me back to my first question.” I paused. “Do you want to leave Nick.”

“The answer is still the same.”

Matured Johnny, interrupted. “Let’s change the question. Do you love, Nick?”

It was a little while and we’re waiting for him to answer only to hear. “I care for her.”

“Do you love her?” I repeated. That’s not the answer I wanted to hear.

“I don’t know.” he blurted.

All of us except Brian, changes look. We already know the answer. He do love her.

“You are making this harder for the three of you.” Matt said.

“Share the truth Brian. Why are you doing this shit? You never over-used drugs. But since you came back here from Nick, You started.” Nick, already told us that she knew about Michelle., but there’s more we still don’t know. “What exactly happened back there?”

Again we waited for him to talk, which take him too long. “I talked to Jasmine.” if I could remember that’s her best friend.
“Nick, came to her, and cried things out. I shared to her, that there was a girl calling Val. She over-thinks it, until she guessed of Michelle. Jasmine told me, that Nick, was hurt and broke and really sad. She punched the floor several times, which I saw a bruise of it, while she was sleeping. It really hurts me. I feel so guilty and mad to myself. I don‘t want to hurt her.” he pasued. “then when she woke up. She immediately, asked me, if Michelle’s back. I was surpsied that she had guessed it. She was waiting for my explanation, but nothing come out from my mouth. I feel stupid, dumb and evil. I asked her to understand me. I know it’s too much of me. But it’s all I’m needing from her. She told me, she gave too much of it. And she’s right. She’s been patient and quiet and never complained about how worse I am. Seems like she‘s giving up on me” another long silence from all of us.

So this is why, Nick, doesn’t seem to care for him on our previous conversation. She’s been trying to keep things cool and mindless of him.

Brian talked again. “I’m really guilty. I really am. I wanted to comfort Nick, but I know that’s not she wanted from me. I am not even calling her again, and she’s not as well. I guess we both need space.”

“You know what she wanted, Brian.” I muttered.

He nodded.

“Don’t think she will give up on you.” Matt said. “She loves you and you know that.”

“And that’s just one of many things, sucking me. She loves me and I can’t even give it back.”

Zacky have words. “ You love her, Brian You just can’t let go of your past.”

I personaly agree to Zacky.

“I’m so lost.”

“You know where to go. You just refuses to go there.” Johnny added.

“How about Michelle?” he asked. “I love her. I still love her.”

“That’s why Nick is there. She’s existing to help you. You’re going to be a father.” I said.

Matt’s turn. “Forget about Michelle. It hurts, but she’s not going back to you.”

We watched him, shook his head.

All of us, stayed in silence. I really do hope, this conversation will help him, guide to his decisions.

“Let’s get that shit, cleaned.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, Man. Sorry it took a month to update. Was busy catching up with old friends (high school friends) :D
Hey, at least I didn't waste the past month with nothing. :)
Love your support guys.

Enjoy
Xoxo