Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

It's A Living Hell.

Dominique's P.O.V.

My body feels cold that it causes me to wake up. I kept my eyes closed for a second before I slowly open them up. Headache strikes my head right away. I put a hand on my forehead and softly massage my temples. I should be fine.

"Nick!" Val came on my side looking down on me. She looks like she just cried a pail of tears. Her eyes are red even her nose. "How are you?"

"Headache."

"I'm gonna call a nurse." Gena's voice it is.

I looked at her disappearing figure. Her right hand is on her face like she wiped something from it. Is she crying too?

Though my head is aching I tried to lift it to look at those who are sitting on a white couch by infront of the bed I'm in. There's Leana and Lacey. When they realize I was looking at them, Leana looks away while Lacey bows down her head and pushed something away from her face as well.

"Why are you crying?" I asked finally sitting up with the help of my hands. Just then I realized I have tube sticking on my hand. "This. What is this for?"

"You were asleep for 3 days." Val said.

"What? Three days? Are you serious?" I asked again. She nodded. I looked at Bo and he just gave me a nod. "Okay. So, what happened to me. I'm alright, right? My baby is healthy too." I smiled on them. They didn't say anything nor even nod at me. "What? I feel fine. Anyways, you guys were crying."

Val shakes her head. "We're just happy you are fine now."

"Yes, we're fine." I said rubbing my belly. "Thanks to your man. Where is he by the way?"

Speaking of a good man, the door flew open showing. Matt is on lead then there's Rev, Johnny, V and.. Well, there's Brian whom I tore my eyes away from and soon he walks off. They were silence as if they have just seen a ghost.

"Excuse me." Leana said walking towards the door.

"I'm glad you're awake." Lacey said following Leana, excusing herself from the boys on the door.

Matt cleared his throat and smiled. "Hello." He said standing beside Val.

"Hi. I should be really thankful for you Matt. You saved us." I smiled on him.

He and Val shared a look for a second. Val seems shaking against Matt's arm.

"Don't worry it's nothing." Matt smiled again, this time it's a nervous smile.

"Anyway, where's Gena? She said she's gonna get the doctor. My head is killing me." I said massaging my temples again.

"I'm gonna check on her." Being Gena's boyfriend, V offered.

"Hey, I'm coming." Johnny runs after him. I wonder why he didn't run after Lacey.

"Hi, Jimmy." I waved on him.

"Hello, how you feeling?" He asked.

"Pretty fine." I smiled. "I think I'm alright. So, tour is ending, huh?!" I want a topic.

The door opened once again revealing a male doctor and a nurse. "How are you feeling Mrs. Haner." The doctor asked.

"I'm fine." I answered.

"Seems like Mr. Haner hasn't told you anything." He said with oh-so-serious face.

The nurse makes her own thing, lifting the sleeve of the hospital gown I'm wearing to get my blood pressure then she moves on my thigh to remove a the tube out of my vagina.

"What do you mean?" I asked even if the catheter hurts.

"I, uhm..." The doctor stopped looking over to Jimmy. "Where's Mr. Haner. I demand his presence at times like this. You're going to need him."

"Please. I don't want to see him now." I said.

"Mrs. Haner, I.. Uh..." He paused.

Jimmy hold tightly on my hand with avoiding the tube that's rooting in. Val and Matt excused him as he gets on my side. I offered a space for him to sit that he take, hugging my by the arm.

"Mrs. Haner, you lost too much blood. You almost didn't make it."

I got chills all over my body hearing the ugly news. I almost died. Perfect! What an incredible news. "Well, thank God I'm fine now."

The doctor nodded. "But..." He paused again. He looks over to Matt and Val who are nervously standing still. I caught Val shaking his head to the doctor as the tear fall down on her cheeks. Matt hugged her and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"What is going on?" I asked feeling all nervous now. Why is Val crying? No. Why does everybody looks sad and disappointed? It's really bothering.

"I have really bad news for you, Mrs. Haner." I looked at the doctor and. Stayed silence until he continues. "Yes, you made it. But... Your baby didn't.."

'Your baby didn't..' I repeated on my head trying to understand what he meant. It took me several seconds before it finally hit me.

I shake my head. "No." I whispered. "You're lying." I added. "You are a liar. I feel fine. Fine as if nothing happened to me. I don't feel weak." My voice is kinda raising. I pushed the sheet away from my legs and lift the gown I'm wearing. My belly is still round. "Look, I still have my belly. You can't be serious."

"I'm so sorry. We did everything we could do. You're body was too weak that time to support another life. He didn't make it."

My eyes quickly warmed up with tears and fall in a second. "No. This is not happening. I can't lose him." I cried on my palm.

Jimmy wrapped me around his arm rubbing my back and hushing me. "I'm sorry, Nick." I feel him kiss me on the head.

I pulled myself back on him. "No! All of you are lying! He's in me! He will never leave me!" I shouted on them, pulling the tube out of my hand. The pain is nothing compare to what I just heard.

"Mrs. Haner calm down."

"I can't fucking calm down. You, people are lying on me! You're lying about my child!" I said pushing the nurse on my side and get on my feet. "I hate all of you."

"Hold her!" The doctor said to the nurse. I was quickly held by but pushed her once again.

"Don't you fucking touch me!" I run towards the door and I heard them calling for me. "You fucking people are crazy!!" I shouted back at them.

In a blink Jimmy was on my side halting me. "Nick! Nick! You have to pull yourself."

"Jimmy, how could you do this to me? How could you lie to me? Among the band I trusted you so much. How could you let them take my baby away?" All of my strength now is gone. I fell on my knees overflowing with tears. "Please, tell me you're lying. You can lie about Brian. You can cover him up all you want but, please, never lie about my child. He has nothing to do with this."

I don't know how to feel. Hell, I don't know what I'm feeling. This hell. A living hell. "Jimmy, why is this happening? Why my baby? Why my innocent unborn child? He didn't do anything. Nothing." I let my eyes drown in tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, yeah! i killed the baby. now, i have to re-write the chapters on the sequel which includes the baby.
sorry guys. but this really how i wanted the story to go.

Enjoy
XOXO