Got Me on My Toes

Chapter Seventeen

~ 5th of April 2014 ~

Today was the day. Today was the day Harry and Louis were going to tell their fans that they were together. Most of them already knew they were but not everyone did, or didn’t believe the ones who told them that they were. With it already being almost 4 years since they were together, the sad truth was that only the hardcore dedicated fans were left. But that was okay with the. The boys loved having that level of closeness with there fans. The fact that they all grew up together, you could say.

They had told the fans that they were going to announce something big. They all were freaking out. The ''Larry Shippers'' as they called themselves were saying, "THEYRE COMING OUT THEYRE FINALLY COMING OUT! GET THE PARTY STUFF, GET THE RAINBOW SOCKS, AND GET READY TO BURST INTO TEARS!!"

They knew what was coming. Harry and Louis didn’t want to do anything to crazy to tell them, but they didn’t want them to get ''their confirmation'' of ''Larry'' through some article or a news show, or even tweets. They wanted it to be something that they did from the very beginning. Something the fans always held close to their heart no matter how many times one of them had did one.

Harry and Louis invited all the boys over to their flat. They still lived together. They always had.

They made sure to tell the fans when they were going to announce something HUGE by telling them via twitter of course.

@Real_Liam_Payne: HUGE announcement tomorrow,you dont want to miss it. twitcam 11 UK time.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Real_Liam_Payne yes, you guys dont want to miss it :)

@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson cant wait for tomorrow :) xx


All the fans knew. Everyone was going crazy right before they went on.

"Hey guys!" Liam said very happily, sitting on Harry and Lou's couch in the living room.

"Is it working for everyone?" Liam asked.

He was like the master at twitcams. They didn’t want to announce it right away, they needed to make sure everyone was there, and that everyone knew what they were going to announce.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Are you guys watching the twitcam? I promise you guys will be very happy when you hear the news. right @Harry_Styles ? :) xx

@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson yes babe, they'll going to be very happy. #youguysalreadyknow


Harry tagged his tweet back to Louis something obvious, so the fans would know what was about to happen, even though they already knew.

They had been on the twitcam for about 20 minutes. Fooling around. Making sure someone was recording, because they knew that the fans would want this forever to watch over over over again.

"Are you guys ready?" Liam said looking not on at his webcam, but at Louis and Harry.

They both smiled at each other and looked back at Liam and nodded.

"Well, guys you ready for the big news?" Liam said smiling and turning the laptop so it was only showing Louis and Harry.

Harry started off, "Hi guys.. are you ready?"

He looked over to Louis and smiled on last time before Louis continued or him.

"Guys what’s that one question you guys always questioned and knew the answer to?” He said smirking and winking at the webcam.

They looked at the feed on the side of their screen seeing all the replies to his question.

IS LARRY REAL?!?!

LARRY IS REAL ISNT IT?!?!


Lou and Harry both laughed at how well they knew their fans, and how well their fans knew them.

"Are you guys ready for you answer?" Louis said giving Harry the ultimate heart eyes.

He could hear the ''Larry Shippers'' everywhere starting to shake and scream.

Harry smiled right back, and looked into Louis' baby blue eyes, which he loved so much.

He looked back at the screen and said, "Yes its real."

Then without any further notice he kissed Louis right on the lips while the other 3 boys shot off party poppers for the celebration.

And no sooner than 5 minutes later Larry is Real and I KNEW IT were trending on twitter.

~ 10th of February 2017 ~

"So how long are you guys going to wait before you tell everyone?" Harry said sitting next to Liam and Niall in the studio.

They had 3 more days of recording until they had finished the album.

"Well, I was thinking maybe a week or two after this album is released." Liam said looking at Niall who nodded his head in agreement.

"Do you know how you guys are going to do it?" Louis chimed in dropping down on the couch, throwing his legs over Harry’s.

"Hmm, I don’t know, we really haven’t thought about it." Niall said.

"Yea, I don’t even think the fans have any knowledge that there’s a chance of us being together. I mean with you guys it was quite obvious." Liam said laughing towards the end.

Harry grabbed the small, square throw pillow and threw at Liam.

"You guys could always do what we did. But you would have to play it up a bit before you do it. So they could, ya know, like start thinking you’re together and not die of shock." Louis said.

"Well, the album is coming out in April. So maybe we should tell them after the summer tour is over?" Niall said looking at Liam to see what he thought.

"I think that’s a great idea." Liam said smiling and giving Niall a quick peck on the lips.

"Oh will you two stop it." Zayn said walking into the living room with Kimmy.
Kimmy was perfect for Zayn. She had big brown puppy dog like eyes, light cocoa colored hair that curled just a bit. She always knew what to do in a sense, but could be really fun and quite spontaneous too. Zayn always thought she reminded him of someone but he never could put his finger on it.

"Well, when are you two going to tell them you’re engaged?" Louis snapped back in defense of Niall and Liam.

"I was actually going to tell them this weekend." Zayn said snapping back.

They all started to die laughing because Zayn and Louis were always like this to each other. Louis would sass Zayn, and Zayn would give it right back to him.

It got really quiet after that. Everyone trapped within their own thoughts. It was Liam who broke the silence.

"Mates, how are we going to do this?" he said with sadness in his voice, "We’re all in relationships. You're engaged." he said looking at Zayn, "It’s not going to be soon before you two are probably going to get engaged." he said gesturing towards Louis and Harry.

"Then us, I hope we'll be together forever too." he said looking into Niall's blue orbs.

"How are we going to keep up with One Direction? Touring, recording, interviews. It’s not as intense as it was our first 3 years but still. I really do hate to say it, but I think it’s going to end soon." This time when he finished he had tears running down his face.

None of them really thought about this before. Sure it had passed through their minds, but they never actually acknowledged it.

They had all fell silent again. Liam quietly sobbing in Niall's arms. Silent tears falling from each of their eyes.

"We'll always be One Direction. No matter what happens in our lives. We'll always be One Direction. We'll always be best mates. We'll always be brothers ."

With that they all dog piled Louis who said what they were all thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay maybe it wont end as soon as i thought. Im still not sure. I hope you guys like this one. The beginning was giving me so many feels when i was righting it. And the end oh god i was like breaking down inside. Let me know what you think !!