Got Me on My Toes

Chapter Eightteen

Zayn is engaged to his long time girlfriend Kimmy Jones, as he showed his twitter followers, the two having a wonderful dinner the other night and made sure that there was a good view of the rock he put on her finger. Fans weren’t sure if it was real, but Zayn cleared that up within minutes when he answered a fans tweet saying,"yes, its real babe :) xx". Now that leaves Niall and Liam the only two lads left in the band who aren't in a realtionship, as we all know Harry and Louis are happily together.

Niall and Liam were watching This Morning as the news of Zayn's engagement was getting out.

"Babe, what’s wrong?" Niall said cupping Liam's cheek with his hand.

"I want people to know that we're in a relationship. I want them to know Niall. I want them to know how much I love you, and how much I-" Niall stopped Liam's words with his lips. When he pulled away Liam looked awfully confused which made Niall laugh hysterically.

"Niall..." Liam began.

"Babe, you of all people didn’t realise that you just said 'I love you' to me for the first time. I mean yes we've said it before, but not since we've been together." Niall said smiling adoringly at his boyfriend.

Liam's face began to turn a bright shade of red,"I-I-I didn’t realise. I’m so-."

Niall cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"I Love you too."

~ 5 months later ~

"Well, boys how did you feel about that huh? WOO!" Louis said running off stage.

"Our last show of the summer tour went out with a bang!" Harry continued.

"Wait, where’s Liam and Niall?" Zayn said interrupting the couple who was in front of him.

They all looked at each other in confusion, like lost puppies almost; they heard talking from the stage still.

"Are they... No, they weren’t serious about that were they?" Zayn said walking quickly back to the stage with his two band mates right behind him. They couldn’t believe their eyes when they were on side stage, not out enough for anyone to see them, but they could see everything that was going on.

Niall had out his phone, how he hid it without getting in trouble was beyond all of them, he had it in front of himself recording.

"Guys, me and Liam have something very important to tell you." The crowd was going insane.

Liam took over from this point; Niall turned his phone to face his boyfriend.

"But we're not going to tell you just yet, you have to wait a bit, not too long though. The next couple of days.." he trailed off.

Niall was walking towards Liam, and Harry knew what he was about to do because he had walked towards Louis like that so many times, in private and on stage.

Niall was going to kiss Liam in front of thousands of people. Liam looked scared out of his mind. Harry sprinted out until he was in front of Niall and grabbed him and hugged him. He didn’t know what else to do after that, he just held Niall. Thank God Louis and Zayn were out not to long after and they engulfed into a group hug.

"Thank you again, we love you all!" Zayn spoke into the microphone one last time before they all were finally backstage.

The 3 boys didn’t yell out the two new love birds in the group. They simply looked at them with sympathy.

"You guys knew we couldn’t of let you do that right?" Zayn said. Neither one of the two from the couple answered.

"Just do it the first way, you guys said you were going to do it. Make a video." Louis said placing a comforting hand on both of their shoulders.

Again no response from either. Niall was too busy on his phone uploading the video they had just taken, and Liam was to lost in his thoughts to do anything but breathe and blink. Niall finally got up and grabbed Liam's hand, "Come on Liam I know what we can do." and left the room and they were on their way back to the hotel.

"What do you think they’re going to do?" Harry asked.

"I have no idea..." Louis said resting his head on Harry’s shoulder.

"Come on boys, let’s go back to the hotel and try to figure something out to help them." Zayn said walking in the same direction Niall and Liam had just minutes before.

Meanwhile, back at the hotel...

"Niall what are we doing?" Liam asked slouching on the bed, obviously upset.

"We're going to come out tonight whether the boys like it or not." Niall said grabbing his laptop and placing it next to Liam.

"Niall I don’t think it was they didn’t want us to come out tonight, I think it was just they thought we shouldn’t of done it the way we were planning." Liam said pointing out the obvious that his boyfriend probably couldn’t see.

"I know Liam, but why don’t you go get changed? ay?" Niall said while taking off his own shirt.

Liam walked out to his suitcase taking out his Kermit bottoms and white t-shirt, quickly changing. He just wanted to lie down and cuddle next to Niall. When he was back in the bedroom part of the hotel room Niall was in his plaid pajama bottoms and a grey t-shirt, with his laptop open.

"Now, what are you doing?" Liam said lightly, while walking over and sitting next to his boyfriend slightly bouncing from the springs in the bed.

Niall opened up the webcam app on his MacBook and before pressing record looked at Liam said, "I want people to know how happy we are, I want them to know now. No more waiting, I don’t want to wait as long as Harry and Louis did, I want to show everyone how much I love you, and I don’t care what anyone says or thinks about it. We’re going to make a video, post it and that’s it. That’s our simple way, and I love it."

Liam leaned in and gave his blonde a kiss on the lips before smiling and saying, "I love it too."

Niall hit record and started off, "Hi guys!!! Remember how me and Liam said we had something to tell you earlier? Well, were going to tell you right now. We were going to do it a different way but the other 3 stooges stopped us, but now I’m glad they did because I like this way better."

The whole time Niall was talking Liam was staring at him with such adoration, it was like a little kid looking at a new toy.

Liam began, "Before we tell you guys we want you to know that we were going to tell you sooner but we just wanted to wait a bit, especially since Zayn and Kimmy are engaged, we didn’t want to take away from their limelight."

This time Niall was caught starring.

"Are you ready babe?" Niall asked interlinking his and Liam’s hands.

"Ready as I'll ever be sweetums." Liam said giggling at the new nickname he had just called Niall.

"Well, guys we wanted to tell you that..... Niam is real." And with that Niall kissed Liam and hit "stop recording".

Niall stopped the kissing he was enjoying so much and uploaded the video. He closed his laptop put it on the side table and then continued where he left off with the love of his life he never planned on leaving.

July 23rd 2017, the next morning..

"Assholes, wake up!! Love birds! FUCKERS!!" Zayn's voice was booming at the door.

"Niall...." Liam groaned out.

"Ughh.." was Niall's enthusiastic reply.

He got up almost tripping over his own feet to answer the door. Zayn barged in like a mad man, and grabbed Niall by the shoulders and brought him in to a tight embrace.

"Mate.. what? It’s so early." was all Niall could get out.

"You guys came out. Last night. You did. We’re all so proud of you. We love you two so much and we want you two to be happy. We’re sorry for barging on stage like we did but we thought that wasn’t the best way but it was what you wanted but then again the Niallator always has a backup plan." Zayn said looking at Niall's sleepy eyes.

"Zayn is that all you came to say at 9 am, it couldn’t wait?" Niall said rubbing his eyes and yawning.

Liam was now next to Niall, as Harry and Louis were now next to Zayn. They all looked at each other with loving eyes, they engulfed one another until someone was crying tears or crying out how they couldn’t breathe.

"I love you boys so much. I never want to lose any of you, ever. Even when the band is no longer making music, I never want you guys to leave me. I want you all to call me everyday no matter what, even if it’s a 5 minute conversation, I want to hear from my boys every day. I love you guys." Zayn was in tears with his voice cracking threw his sweet speech he had given.

They were all crying now, making their way over to the huge bed. They all laid back staring up at the ceiling and started to reminisce as there tears turned into laughs, about how only 7 years early on this exact day they were all strangers and now they were inseparable, never leaving each other’s side for as long as they lived.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is sadly the last chapter of this fic. Im going to do an epilogue sometime soon but this is it, the final chapter. I hope you all liked this fic, i really appreciate all your comments and love!!! Thank You <3333