Got Me on My Toes

Chapter Two

~29th of August 2013 – Liam’s Birthday Party~

Liam had told the boys repeatedly he didn’t want a huge party, or any surprises for his 20th birthday. Of course they didn’t listen. As soon as they got back from their tour in America, they started to plan what was going to be one of the best parties’ they’d done since Zayn’s 20th, earlier that year. The guest list was mainly close friends, no family, the boys didn’t want to make a fool of themselves, especially since they knew alcohol was going to be involved.

When Liam walked into Louis’ flat he had already knew the boys didn’t listen because he could hear all the “shhs” and “he’s coming shut up” coming from the living room. “SURPRISE!!” everyone shouted! He looked around as he saw all the familiar faces. The boys, of course, Matt Cardle, Andy, the list could go on. You’re probably wondering where Danielle is. Well her and Liam had broken up 4 months earlier, she stared to hint at Liam that she wanted to settle down, and get engaged, and as much as Liam is seen as the first one who would do so, he couldn’t handle the pressure or the thought of it. He was only 19 at the time, he had his whole life and whole career ahead of him. He broke it off, as much as it hurt him to he had no choice.

Louis and the boys swarmed around him jumping up and down singing Happy Birthday as the crowd joined in.”We know you didn’t want one, but you know we had to throw you a big party.” Louis said when everyone stopped singing and was going back to their own conversations. Niall shoved a beer into his hand “Drink up!” They all clanked glasses as Liam thought, no he knew, this night was going to be filled with surprises. He couldn’t tell what was going to happen but he knew something was going to happen to change one of their lives. But what was it?

-*-

About 2 hours had passed now, Liam was starting to get worried because there wasn’t any cake yet. Every birthday the boys celebrated together there was cake. Not really for eating but for throwing. No sooner he had finished his last thought his vision had gone blurry and he felt the smooth texture of frosting and little bumps of smashed cake against his face. He wasn’t sure if it was the booze or the little kids in him and boys that had made them go out of control with this one. Cake was everywhere. They had demolished the whole 2 layers of it, throwing it at each other, rubbing it in each other’s hair, down each other clothes, and of course Niall was shoving ever other handful in his mouth. Zayn had gone crazy towards the end because he actually realised how much of a mess he was, so he ran upstairs and into the bathroom before the other boys could get a chance to.

After Zayn had cleaned up, Liam and Niall had gone into the bathroom to clean up, a few face washes and wipes of clothes (and stealing some from Lou’s closet) and they were done in no time. It was Louis and Harry he was worried about they had really gone at it, shoving it down each other’s back, there was no doubt that they would have to take a shower to get it off of them.

-*-

“Lou Stop! Come on! It’s everywhere!” Harry shouted as they walked up the stairs to the bathroom, passing Liam on the way “My God you two. Good luck cleaning that up.” Louis just chuckled. He loved this. It was his favorite part of every birthday party he had with the boys.He followed Harry into the bathroom. “Oh my, I didn’t realise we were this bad.” he said staring into the mirror. There was white and blue frosting staining their faces, and Harry’s curls looked like they had been dyed. It was hilarious! They looked like smurfs! Lou stumbled as he turned on the shower, “Here Haz, you take a shower in here and I’ll take on in my room.” he said a little too drunkenly. “Boo Bear, I don’t have any clothes.” Louis gave Harry this ‘are you kidding me look’. Harry laughed, “Yea I know, it’s not like you don’t have any.”

As Louis stepped out of the bathroom his curly haired friend had started to take his shirt off, and before he shut the door he could see Harry’s perfectly chiseled abs, and his deep ‘V’ all the girls went crazy for. Harry had the body of one of those models you would see on an underwear bag. Louis shut the door and went into his room, striping his clothes as he walked threw into his mess of a bathroom, and turned his shower on. Before getting in he went and got some clothes out of his dresser for Harry and put them on the bed, he hoped he had picked something decent out because he was pretty drunk, but Harry wouldn't care anyways.

After taking his shower, Louis put on his bottoms and went out into his room to find a half naked Harry. Man, his body was amazing. “Hey Curly.” Louis said maybe a little too seductively. “Hey Boo Bear.” Harry returned in his low raspy voice. They were both shirtless, and both standing there admiring each other’s bodies. He really couldn’t take his eyes off of Harry, the next thing he did could have been the beer, but then again him and Harry had always been really close. Louis jumped on Harry tackling him to the bed. “LOUIS!!” Harry yelled. He had busted out into laughter, and rolled onto his side to meet Harry’s gorgeous green eyes. They were so close on the bed Louis could smell the aroma of the shower his friend had just taken, and ‘wow’ did he smell amazing.

They both stared into each other’s eyes for a moment. Harry broke the staring contest for a split second and flickered down looking at Louis’s lips and Louis doing the same. Before they knew what was happening they were both leaned in and had started kissing. This wasn’t like any other kiss they had shared either, it wasn’t a little peck on the lips or on the cheek. This was a full on snog session, completed with rolling around and everything. He was even sure Harry had started to give him a lovebites down his chest, but that’s when everything went black