Status: yeah lets not talk about it

He Had To Pick Me

Chapter 11

I was so tired when I headed to bed I literally fell asleep the moment I hit my bed. When I woke up the next morning, I had to run to the bathroom because I was feeling very sick, but I had to go to school because I had an huge exam that I totally forgot about because I had been spending so much time with Jordan. I didn’t even get to study with all that had been happening. I quickly got dressed after I realized I was getting late ran out to my car and drove to school.

After I finished my car I drove over to the doctors. When I stepped inside I saw that the whole waiting room was full, shit I’m going to be here forever. But when I went to the secretary she said

“Makayla? You can come with me right now the doctor is waiting for you.” I followed her into the room, the doctor was already there,

“Hey Makayla, I have a list of blood tests I need you to get done, I will call you if I see anything that’s not supposed to be there as soon as the results come back. If I don’t call you within a week you can assume everything is normal”

I said “ Okay, thank you” while taking the list from his hands. I looked down at it, 4. I had get four different tests done, great!

I left the doctors office not looking forward to all the testing I had to get done. I got into my car and checked my phone, nothing there. As much as I was acting like I didn’t care it kind of hurt me that Jordan hadn’t called or at least left me a text message. I thought about calling Vero or Ashley but I didn’t want to explain everything and I didn’t think it was a smart idea to talk to the WAGS if I wasn’t Jordan’s girlfriend anymore.

It took what seemed like forever to get the tests done, but when I finally did I drove home and couldn’t wait to go to sleep I was exhausted it had been a very long day. I checked my phone one more time, nothing. When I got home I thought about calling Jordan but then decided against it, if he wanted to talk to me he would call me so instead I changed into my pyjamas and headed to bed praying I wouldn’t get any bad results on the tests my world already sucked as it is, I don’t need anymore pain.

~~~~~~
Jordan’s point of view

After I dropped her off, I just drove and drove and drove. I didn’t know what to do, I was confused and hurt. I couldn’t call her, I didn’t even want to see her face again, she hurt me more than she could ever imagine. I had so many plans for the both of us I was even thinking about proposing. After I talked to Eric on the phone about her might being pregnant he asked me if I thought she was the one, and at that moment it hit me I couldn’t see myself with anyone else and if she was going to be the mother of my child then she was definitely going to be my wife. I had spent a whole day going from store to store finding the perfect ring but I didn’t find one and now I know why, we were never meant to be.

As that thought ran thought my mind a felt a tear slip down my face. I wiped it away and tried to pull myself together. Its just another break up get over it Jordan you can have nay girl you want, I thought to myself but I couldn’t for some reason my heart was telling me its not over but my brain said you have to move on. I’ve been through break ups before but this was different, I’ve never cried over a girl. Maybe it was because we hadn’t had any closure it, not one of us had said its over and maybe after we do that I would feel better and be able to move on more easier.

I decided I would call her but not now, it was late and she was probably sleeping.

I woke up the next day and instantly I wanted to see Makayla I wanted to hold, hug and kiss her, I missed her so much it sounds crazy because it had only been one day since I saw her but it was true, but I needed to get it through my brain that I could never do that again, not to her at least. I thought about calling her now but decided against it thinking that if I do call her I might loose it and get back with her. Instead I just stayed at my house doing literally nothing. I decided to go for a walk once it was late, thought some fresh air might do me some good. It did, I felt better as soon as I stepped outside my house. I walked around for about one hour and then decided to head back home. When I was home I decided to go to sleep and call Makayla the next morning.

My hands were sweaty as I dialled her number suddenly it felt like I was calling someone I had never even spoken to.

“Hey, Makayla?”

“Yeah” My god was it nice to hear her voice she sounded like an angel and suddenly I felt the pain in my heart I thought had faded away.

“It’s Jordan, listen I need to talk to you do you think maybe we could talk over a coffee in like an hour?”

“Umm, sure I guess I’ll see you there then, bye Jordan” Hearing her say my name brought back a lot more than I could handle. My god did I miss her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Makaylas point of view

I woke up the next morning not feeling sick, that was a good sign. I went downstairs to go eat some breakfast and as soon as I did I heard my phone ring I picked it up.

“Hey, Makayla?” said the person on the other line, oh my god it was Jordan. Why was he calling me?

“Yeah” I said. He wanted to meet me at a coffee shop to “talk”. What could he possibly want to talk to me about? Maybe he was going to apologize and suddenly I felt so excited for this meeting. I got up to go get ready I wanted to look good. When I was done I looked over at the clock and decided I should get going.

Once I reached the coffee shop I started to feel a little nervous. I waked in and saw Jordan sitting there with two coffees. He looked good and I wanted to do nothing more than go up to him and kiss him.

“hey Makayla”

“Hi Jordan”

“how are you? You look good.”

Thanks so do you and I’m alright I guess how are you?

I’m okay to I guess I just needed to talk to you about something, listen so I know we didn’t make this official but its kind of obvious we’re over, we’re done but I thought we should meet up and have this conversation so we could both have some closure and it will be easier for us to move on.”I felt my heart drop, I could feel I was going to start crying so I quickly said.

“Okay, bye Jordan I wish you the best of luck. Bye” and ran out the door I got in my car and drove away as fast as I could I didn’t want to stay in the parking lot because I didn’t want Jordan to see that I was crying.

~~~~~
Jordan’s point of view

When she walked through the door my jaw literally dropped she looked amazing, and it hadn’t really hit my how much I had missed her and how gorgeous she really was. We made some small talk while I was building up the courage to say what I knew had to be said. When I finally came out and said it her face dropped and suddenly I felt so bad for saying anything at all.

“Okay, bye Jordan I wish you the best of luck. Bye” was all she said before running out the door I couldn’t tell if she was mad or sad. After standing there for a good three minutes, the reality of what I have said finally hit me and I could feel my eyes start to water. I needed to leave this shop before I lost it. I walked outside to my car and drove away balling. I had never cried so much in my life before but after I had I felt a lot better like there was a huge weight lifted from me.

~~~~~~~
Makaylas point of view

When I got home from the coffee shop and walked in my house my phone rang and it was my doctor.

Hey, Makayla if you’re not busy, I was wondering if you could come meet me right now its kind of urgent.”

“Ugh, no I’m not busy I’ll be over there in five minutes” I walked back out to my car and drove to the doctors trying hard not to think about what he might have to say.

“Hey Makayla come with me the doctor is waiting for you” said the secretary as soon as I walked in. I went into the room and the doctor said

“I’m afraid I have some bad new Makayla, it seems as though you might have some sort of cancerous tumour we wont know for sure until you get some x-rays done”

Great this is exactly hat I wanted to hear on a day like this, my life could not get better. I couldn’t even tell anyone, Jordan and me were over and he had no right to know now. I would have to do this on my own. I’m not sure if I’m strong enough but ill make it. I know I will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, SORRRY, for not posting for soo longg I've been very busy! I hope you like the chapter kind of sad though I know its short but I have exams soon and need to study but I wanted to post a chapter before my exams started. The next time I will post a chapter is after my exams! Also I was too busy to proof read excuse any errors! Thank you!:)

Thank you to the people who read and subscribed! ILOVE YOU<3

And to the people who commented thank you, you definitely got me to post the next chapter, you encourage me so much and I appreciate that!

I LOVEE YOU ALL, especially THE THREE THAT COMMENTED, thankyou!<3

Also New Jersey is losing and I'm upset. :(