This Is Our Rebel Love Song

Chapter 16

Andy: 

"I love you baby" I told Ashley playing with his soft black hair as we were cuddled up in my bunk.  "I love you too" he whispered bringing his body closer to mine before falling back asleep.

"Where are they?" I heard a familiar, brittle and irritating voice ask. "Ash, baby wake up" I said shaking him gently. "What's up?" he asked with his deep, sexy sleepy voice "I think I just heard Tyler outside," I whispered. Tyler was Ashley's ex and his long term stalker. He regretted going out with her and dumped her after a week but ever since, she's followed the band everywhere we go despite thinking rock music is scary and that I was 'icky' which confused me.

"Shit!" Ashley exclaimed getting up and pulling on some jeans then he dragged me up and I slipped on my batman pyjamas before walking out into the cold morning air. Ashley and I walked out of the bus and saw Tyler. She had her blonde hair brushed to the side and more make-up than the whole band together, she was wearing a top that came so low it showed half her bra and a skirt which only  just covered her butt.

"Ashley!" she screamed running at him in her stripper heels and pulling him into a hug as Ashley attempted to pull away she kissed him I stared at her with my mouth half open. I wanted to hit her so badly but I knew I had higher morals than that, so I walked away and back onto the bus. I ran into the bathroom locking the door behind me then sat down and cried...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I've been rejecting my stories lately :/ oh well back now :) comment and subscribe!