Always Attract : Josh Franceschi

kiss and tell everybody else

I woke up in a blur, everything that happened last night began to sink in. Dan was next to me wide awake looking at me.
"You okay Dan?"
"Yeah, just thinking."
"I remember what you said to me last night."
"Oh."
"Dan you know I love you just not like that. You know my heart belongs to Josh. I'm sorry."
"Don't sweat it.' He got out of my bed and left my room.
I called out after him. He just kept walking. He shut my door, well slammed it. I curled up into a ball and cried a little. Did Dan actually care? Is Josh really over me? This is really going to fuck me up.
I stayed in bed for another half hour. I finally got up and changed into a pencil skirt and a Forever The Sickest Kids shirt. I brush my hair and straightened it. It looked perfect.
Everyone was sitting at the table laughing and talking when I got down there. Dan and Josh were just sitting there not really doing anything.
I walked to the kitchen and poured myself some water, I sat on the counter and checked my phone.
I got a text from Dan & Josh. I don't really want to answer it.
Dan: I'm sorry for what I said last night, I didn't mean it, forget I ever said anything okay? X Dan.
Josh: I'm sorry. I fucked you up, I never ment to hurt you like that I shouldn't of said what I said last night. Again sorry. I'm with Taylor. Sorry x
yehp, everyone is trying to hurt me now. I walk into the living area, passed the table that they were sitting at.
"Aye, wanna sit?" Matt said calling me over.
I don't reply, I grab the keys and head out.
"I'm leaving. I don't know where. I’ll be be so bye."
I leave the house and get into the car and drive away. I head to the shopping plaza. And pick up some CDS. I pay and leave. I drive to the nearest park. I sat on the swing set watching everything around me. I see mother's talking, children playing in snow and old couples walking near the stream.
I hear someone walking behind me, and stop behind me. I didn't think anything of it until he speaks.
"We need to talk."
It was Josh.
I turned around and got up. He had a serious face on, not his joking face.
"Okay."
I got up and followed him, we walked along the stream until we sat down at a bench.
He began talking.
"I can't do this anymore. I didn't mean what I said last night. I don't know why I said it, but I didn't mean it. I have a girlfriend that I love. Get over me, okay? Please. We will never be together again I don't think. I wrote a whole album about you and that's when I got over you. I don't want you anymore. All you are is just a memory. Just get the fuck over me." He said it with a cold voice.
"Josh..."
"Don't Josh me. I shouldn't even be here. This is goodbye for the last time."
I don't say anything else. I'm just so in shock. I get up and start to walk away. All my bones feel heavy and it hurts to walk. But I wont cry. I promise myself I won't.
"Wait Blake I-"
"What Josh, are you going to take back everything you just said like last time? Say you don't mean it?"
He didn't say anything. I wiped my eyes. Fuck I'm crying.
"You're pathetic, Franceschi. I gave you everything that was pure to me and you just threw it on the ground. I can't believe you Josh."
I walked away. He came here just to show off how he was over me, and how he got a new girlfriend.
I drove home and went straight to my room. Chris was the only one home, and he was online shopping.
I took a shower and put on shorts and a black T-shirt.
I really had no idea what to do with life. I had no one. Josh was the only thing I had, and now its gone.
I hear my name get called for dinner, I went down stairs and went to the table and sat down.
Everyone was there, and a new girl next to Josh. I'm taking it that was Taylor.
She was beautiful. Skinny, yet she had curves in all the right places. Blue eyes, blonde and curly hair, she was everything I'm not.
I'm ugly, short, black straight hair, just skin and bones and tiny curves.
Hello, I'm Taylor." She said to me.
"Blake." I nodded to her.
"Nice to finally meet you. The boys told me wonderful things about you."
I smiled towards her.
We ate in silence except for the small talk that Chris made to not to make things awkward. After cleaning up, we all sat down to watch a movie, Spiderman. I snuggled up with Max, I looked over to see Josh and Taylor sucking face and Dan sitting in the middle of them, he had no expression on his face, I texted him.
Me: hey you okay?
Dan: not really.
Me: what's wrong?
Dan: besides the fact Josh is eating off her face, its nothing.
Me: oh, well I'm sorry. Say something
Dan: na, I think I'm just going to go to bed.
Me: can I follow? I'm tired of the movie, and I don't want to see them anymore.
Dan: sure
Dan got up and looked at everyone, "Hey I'm going to go sleep. Blake, wanna come so you don't disturb?
"Yeah sure."
Josh and Taylor stop kissing, Josh looked at me, he had fire in his eyes like they were burning him alive. He had no expression on his face, just looked blankly and watched me leave the room.
We still have to sleep in the rooms we were assigned to. Josh and Taylor took Max's room. Which is a wall away from mine.
Dan and I laid down, we played Blink-182 until he fell asleep, but I just couldn't sleep. Thoughts of today just played in my head.
He was over me completely, beyond it. I don't matter to him anymore. I kept myself from crying. I let some of Blinks words fill my head.
"Josh you're never like this, why all of a sudden?" I heard Taylor say through the walls.
"I don't know. Something came over me I guess. Now let me undress you."
"Josh..."
"Sh..."
"But wont Blake and Dan hear?"
"So?"
She laughed.
They were having sex! Soon the moans were louder and I hear the bed slamming against the wall.
Every sound made me break down a little bit more. I was soon quietly crying.
Dan woke up and heard everything. I found myself in his arms telling me it will be okay and it'll be over soon.
But it wasn't. It went on for hours. It slowed down then went back up. It killed me every time and made me cry harder every time.
Dan finally got tired of hearing it and went into their room.
"Really mate? You've been doing this for hours! And you know Blake is in the other room and you don't even care! You know she's still not over you and you're doing this. Really?"
I heard the door slam and Dan come back into my room and laid down.
"Fuck its already 5:30. Blake get some rest, okay?"
"I rather not. I'm just going to get some coffee." I got out of bed and headed downstairs.
I made coffee and went into the living room, and watched reruns of Friends. Taylor walked over to me and sat down next to me.
"Hello."
"Hi."
"Look, I'm sorry about what you heard. Sorry for torturing your little mind."
"Wait how old do you think I am?"
"About 16."
"I'll have you know I'm 20!"
"Oh, well you came off small to me."
"Well I'm not. Now if you may excuse me, I'm leaving to go to my bedroom. Thanks for ruining my day."
"How did i ruin your day? I didn't do anything!"
"No. You didn't, your stupid boyfriend did."
"He told me about you two and how you dated. You just need to get over him okay? He doesn't love you anymore. He loves me! Me, not you. Get this in your head. He was the one who broke up with you. He'll never want you, so stop wasting your breath on him."
Each word struck me one after another. They hit me in the face, knocked me down, and I had no idea how to get up again.
I started backing away slowly. I looked at her with no expression on my face, I went pale. All air in my body had been sucked out.
I turned around and walked back to my room. I shut the door and fell to me knees. I cried quietly so I don't wake up Dan. I hear yelling, it was from Josh.
"What did you say to her?!"
"I just told her that she needs to get over you and stuff. I didn't mean to make her cry."
"Well you did. What's wrong with you? She's delicate you can't mess with her like that!"
"Oh please Josh! You fucked her up so badly. And all I told her was how you're with me and not her."
"Maybe I don't want to be with you. Maybe I wanna be with her. Maybe not."
"Josh what are you saying here?"
"I think we need some time apart."