Sleeping With The Enemy: Matt Flyzik

are you okay?

I turned on the lights and unlocked the door. We looked at eachother.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Becca broke up with me, and I had nowhere to go."

"Oh, well come in."

We sat down on the couch, I really didn't' know what to say, I just watched TV. I sighed and looked at Matt. I thought I saw a tear in his eye.

"Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not okay."

"Well, what happened?"

"It's a long story."

"I got all the time in the world."

"Well, um, Becca and I were fooling around, and so we did more, and she was like 'moan my name' so I did.Then like an hour later.

she asked again.So I did, but I said thr wrong name.She quickly got off of me and said 'what the hell, fuck you, get the fuck out'. So I went to Vinny's and told him what happened, he said I can stay there but I didn't want to, I wanted to see you."
"Oh." I said.
I was kindof happy that they sort of broke up, it made me feel better that he isn't with someone he didn't love.
"I'm so sorry, you can stay here tonight if you like."
Who's name did he say then? I thought.

"Who's name did you say?" I said regreting what I had just said.

"Do you really want to know?
I shook my head.
"I said yours." He looked at me then down. " I don't know why, but i've been thinking about you a lot lately. I don't know if you've known, but I was madly in love with you, then you started dating John. So I dating Becca to make you Jellous, but I guess that didn't work. I don't like Becca at all. If I can, I would only want to be with you, and only you, for the rest of my life. I know we but hate eachother.... But but-"

I stopped him.

I kissed his lips sweetly. He kissed me back,but harder.

That was the last thing in my mind at that moment. All I feel is Matt's body on mine.