Status: Incomplete...

Unwonderland

Sixteen

Abel wondered why Zora wanted the lights on. He chanced a glace over his shoulder, her door was still open. Maybe she was afraid of the dark. Well he'd just have to close his door for a dark room.

***

"Abel!" a young girl yelled through the door of his bedroom.

"Yes?" he inquired sleepily.

"Abel, it's time to goh," she said through the door again. He sat up in bed, jumping back a little. There was a dog at the end of his bed.

"Hello puppy, who are you?" he circled to the end of the bed. The dog watched him. His eyes full of love. Zora burst through the door.

"Abel," she started, seeing the dog. She gasped, rushing to the dog, "Hello, Klaus!" Zora cooed.

"Klaus?" he asked. Abel didn't remember getting a dog. Much less a Great Dane.

"Jah," she smiled up at him, her blonde hair was curled in ringlets, hanging loosely over her shoulders, "His name ist Klaus," she pat him on the head. The dog was panting, looking up at Zora, "mein daddy keeps him here, vhen he knohs someone is living here. To keep them company, so to speak."

"Oh," he nodded, moving to pet the dog. It sniffed his hand unsurely, then licked it. Abel laughed, petting the dog between the ears. Klaus moaned, leaning into Abel's hand.

"Abel, ve really must be going," Zora stood up, walking out of the door. He followed.

***

Tomorrow he'd be leaving Berlin going to Copenhagen, Denmark. He sighed as he walked home next to Zora.

"So you're leaving tomorrow?" Zora asked, turning her head to him.

"Yeah," Abel said absentmindedly, watching the sidewalk, "where are we going?"

"Mein house," she said, walking ahead of him, "Daddy vants to have jou over for dinner."

"Oh," he nodded, following silently after her. Her curls bounced with her every step.

***

"Velcome, Abel," Ludwig greeted them at the door, "und thank jou for watching mein daughter."

"You're welcome, Ludwig," Abel smiled at him.

"Please, meet mein wife Katarine Nacht," Ludwig slings an arm over his wife's shoulders. She was pretty, having the same color eyes as Zora. He sees where she got the eyes. Both adults had the same shade of blonde hair. The woman had broad shoulders and a thick body. But it wasn't fat, oh no, it was muscle. Wow.

"Nice to meet you, ma'am," Abel said formally.

"Don't call me ma'am," Katarine waved it away. Abel feared he would get the same reaction from her as he had gotten from Ludwig in the airport. She smiled at him. Abel smiled back at her. There was a ding and Katarine scurried to the kitchen. Leaving Abel, Zora and Ludwig alone in the foyer.

"Vater, wer ist hier?" a boy older than Abel asked of Ludwig. Well Abel was here, but he waited for Ludwig to answer.

"Kai, this ist Abel De Luca," Ludwig introduced, "Abel, this ist mein son, Kai."

"Nice to meet you, Kai," Abel smiled at him. Kai nodded, leaving the room again. Zora whispered in Abel's hear.

"He is anti-social," she giggled.

***

"Thank you so much for the dinner," Abel remembered all of his table manners when he was younger. It's been so long since he had to use them.

"Jou're velcome, sveethaht," smiled Katarine.

"I really must be going. Oh Klaus. Should I bring him here, I am leaving tomorrow."

"Oh, noh, I'll get him tomorrow. I hope he vas good?" Ludwig questioned.

"Oh, yes. Actually I didn't know he was there until this morning," laughed Abel, "if Zora wasn't there, I probably would have freaked out a little."

"I'm sorry, I didn't think he vould hurt anyone," Ludwig turned serious.

"Oh he didn't. He just scared me a little," chuckled Abel.

"Ohkay," he nodded.

"Vhere ah jou going?" Katarine asked.

"Copenhagen, Denmark," he answered with a smile.

"Oh! I hope jou have fun!" Katarine smiled.

"Thank you," and with that he left.

***

He just arrived in Denmark. He scanned the crowd for his informant, but he couldn't find anyone. No one was walking to him. So he just sat down on the little chairs and waited. He didn't even know where to look if his informant wasn't here.

"Abel De Luca?" someone called from down the hall a bit. He stood up, following the voice.

"Ja?" he raised his hand.

"Ah! Abel De Luca! Velkommen! Velkommen!" the woman exclaimed. Wow they were very welcoming here.

"Tak. Vil jeg gerne spørge, hvad er dit navn?" he asked of her name. Her green eyes widened, she scratched her head embarrassed. Her brown hair moved with her hand.

"Mit navn er Rosa Skov," wow Rosa Forest. Interesting.

"Hyggeligt at møde dig. Taler du engelsk?" he asked for English again.

"Åh, ja," she smiled at him.

"You're my informant?" he asked, switching his weight from one foot to the other.

"Yes," she smiled at him, "please follow me."

***

"This is where you will be living," she pointed his to a nice three story house.

"Whoa," he cranes his neck to see the whole house.

"Are you sure?" he asked, turning his gaze to the girl

"Oh yes," she smiles, "And there's a dog and cat in there to keep you company."

"Wow, okay. Thank you," he smiles at her, opening the door, "would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Oh, no, that's okay. But thank you for the offer. My house is right around the corner. Go there at eight tomorrow morning," she smiled and left.

"Thank you!" he called out the door.

"You're welcome, Abel!" she waved, turning the corner.

***

Nothing really happened in Denmark. He met the grey tabby cat Eva and the Broholmer Poul. He met Rosa and her husband Steen. He had bought what he needed to and was packing for Australia.

***

"G'day mate! I'm Moki!" he said in his heavy accent. His eyes were wide and light blue and his hair is a light brown shade.

"Hello, I'm-

"Abel De Luca," he finished Abel's sentence with a smile on his face.

"Yes," Abel chuckled.

"Well follow me, mate," he waved Abel along leaving the airport.

***

Poland is next on his list. Abel has to strain to remember Polish. He hadn't used Polish in a while. Right away he had to ask for the English language, it was hard to remember the Polish.

***

Russia. Is. Damn. Cold. Abel wasn't used to it. He's never been in climates this cold. He hiked up his heavy winter jacket, pulled down is thick fur hat and trudged along through town, following Nikita. He seemed comfy in the cold, where as Abel was freezing. He doesn't think he'll make it through three days here.

***

Portugal is full of life and not near as cold as Russia. Rute met him in the airport. Leading him through the little town to his home. He liked it here.

***

It's been a little over two weeks since he'd left Underland. It was hard to get used to it, seeing as he grew up in Underland. But he had just arrived in Spain, being greeted by Jorge. He had a darker skin tone, his hair and eyes dark brown and soulful.

"You like some churros? No?" Jorge asked with a giant plate of churros.

"Uh, no thank you," Abel pushed the plate away gently, "I just ate," he smiled at him. The man smiled back, leading him to the sixth house he'll live in for three days.

***

France is beautiful in the fall air. The leaves were turning colors and falling to the ground. The streets were covered in color.

"Bonjour mon ami. Enjoying the view?" the man asked. He had long wavy dirty blonde hair and chin stubble. His eyes were a powder blue color and his smile was confident. All French people are really.

"I am, thank you," Abel smiled.

"My name is Campion," the man looked at Abel from the corner of his eyes, "Et vous?"

"Abel," he smiled.

"Ah! Abel! Magnifique!" he exclaimed, slinging an arm over his shoulders.

***

Ireland is beautiful. After he was done with his chore he took an extra day for a trip to Wales. It was beautiful. Maybe if he had the chance he'd bring Alexias here. He made it appointed to say goodbye to Keva before he left.

***

England is the second to last stop for him. Edward is nice, but says what he wants. He doesn't like it in England. Well he likes the view and the sights but the food sucks. For him being an Italian this is a far jump from pasta.

***

America is the last stop. They're food is greasy and he was afraid to eat anything. The people were rude, and they weren't shy about it. It was dirty and he had to escape to his home to get away from it all.

But Alfred warned him of it. He was nice, his hair a light brown and cropped short. He wore a flighter jacket and gloves, he had glasses that hid bright blue eyes. He was loud and outspoken but the nice way not rude.

"So Abel," Alfred said loudly.

"Yes?" Abel asked.

"Where are you going next?" he questioned with a giant smile on his face.

"Italy. I'm going home," smiled Abel. Alexias here he comes.

"Italy. You live in Italy?" he inquired, loudly.

"I do," chuckled Abel.

"Well you have to visit me sometime!" exclaimed Alfred.

"I will," smiled Abel, "I promise."

***

"Abel! It's good to see you!" exclaimed Gabriel in fluent Italian.

"Good to see you too. How have the kids been?" he asked, waltzing into his old house.

"They've been good. I fed them each time they came over. They like me now," chuckled Gabriel. Abel laughed with him. There was a slight knock at the door, "here they are now."

Gabriel let the kids in and Isabella rushed over to him.

"Abel!" she exclaimed. From that one day, she really liked him.

"Hello, Isabella, Lucca. How have you been?"

"Great! We've missed you!" Isabella exclaimed. She looked so much better.

"Good. Well Gabriel and I have to talk, why don't you two go to the kitchen. We'll be in soon.

"Okay," the children move to the kitchen. Gabriel and I sit down.

"So you have to leave again?" he asks.

"Yeah, I need you to call all of the informants for me, please," he said.

"Okay," Gabriel nodded leaving for the house phone.

"Abel! Come eat with us!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I was tired of his journeys so I hurried through it. It'll get better when he gets home, I promise :3 leave me some love.