Status: It's done

You Tried to Kill Me With Your Shotgun

Repeating Apologies

Danni's POV

"So, Danni," said Jaime as we walked to third period together,"Tony told me he stayed over your house."
"Yes, that is true," I replied.
"Are you still a virgin?"
I looked at him and smiled,"I don't have to answer that."
He raised his eyebrows,"Wow, Tony took your v-card. How was it?"
"Can we not talk about this? Why do you care?"
"BECAUSE MY LIFE IS BORING!"
We laughed as we walked in the class. Me and Jaime took our usual seats in the back, just then Stephanie came in, which is weird because she didn't have any of my classes. She walked towards me and I didn't know how to feel. I didn't whether I liked her or not, but I still felt awkward as she arrived at my desk.

"Hey, can we talk?" she said.
"About?" I knew it was about Tony, he was the only thing we had in common. 
"About Tony," she looked down. I didn't want to talk but I thought I should at least be nice. I turned to Jaime, and gave him the you-have-to-leave-even-though-I-don't-want-you-to look. He got up and moved and Steph sat in his seat. 
"Okay. Danni. I know we have had the best...relationship. In fact the only reason we know each other is because of Tony," she slightly smiled,"Huh, I know I've been a bitch to you and it was unnecessary. I just wanted to apologize. I was just jealous-"
"Jealous," I repeated,"How could you be jealous of me? Your smart and beautiful. Those times I've complimented you, I was being honest. I'm average, man. I honestly don't get why Tony likes me."
"That's what I was jealous about," she said," I've been his girlfriend for two years and he never looked at me the way he looked at you. I used to stalk you two when I wasn't with him, and you guys looked like a perfect couple. I just wanted what Tony saw in you."
"I'm sorry, I had no idea. This is my fault. I told him, I told him I didn't want to come between you guys."
"It's not your fault at all. I'm just not what he wanted anymore.."
"Wait. Did you cheat on Tony so he'd break up with you?" I asked.
"Well, sort of. Kind of. Okay, yes."
"Why didn't you just tell him you wanted to break up? Why'd you hurt him like you did? You really hurt him ya know." I said getting angered.
"Because I don't know okay. I know I hurt. I think about that a lot okay. I regret hurting him, but when I see how happy he is with you it makes me..sad. But if him being happy means being with you then so be it." Stephanie finished.
I smiled a little,"Ya know what's funny. That was how I thought when you two dated. Steph, your alright." I stood up and opened my arms, she stood up and hugged me. 
"I forgive you. Are we cool?" I asked.
"Yep." she let go of me and stared me in the eyes. She leaned into me and kissed my lips. I pulled away from her.
"Umm. I know we're cool and all but Tony's still boyfriend!" I said.
"I'm sorry! I just oh my god I'm so sorry!" she apologized.
"Uhh. It's alright, I mean no big deal. So uhh yeah we're cool." and I sat down. She quickly walked out the door. Jaime sat back in his seat.
"So, You have an admirer. Who is your boyfriend's ex," he said," Rough"
"Dude," I said putting my face to my hands,"How am I gonna tell Tony? Do you how this sounds? 'Tony, your ex kissed me '." 
"That actually sounds pretty hot." he said.
"Jaime, shut up," I said then I slammed my head to the desk. 

Why is my life so confusing?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long..love you!!!