‹ Prequel: Right Here Waiting
Sequel: Wanted
Status: complete.

All or Nothing

With you I know that

Eliza stared at the person in front of her. Out of all the states in this huge country, the places in the world someone could be, she was here.

“Hi, Amber,” Eliza said once she found her voice.

“Can I help you?”

“I need…I need to see Jocelyn,” Eliza said, but it came out as more of a question.
“Sure, hold on just a minute.”

She left the door open and Eliza peered inside to the group of people that were milling around in Jocelyn’s living room. She watched as Amber moved to Jocelyn and then Jocelyn’s eyes flicked to her, a wicked smile appearing on her lips. She put one foot in front of the other and headed towards Eliza.

“What can I help you with, dear?” Jocelyn asked as she pulled the door shut behind her.

The last thing Eliza saw was Amber kissing Alex. Suddenly, everything made sense. Her brows drew together in confusion of how everything had played out and she turned on Jocelyn. Seeing the woman she’d trusted at one point staring at her if nothing had happened really pissed her off.

“How do you know Amber?”

“I’m married to her brother.”

“When did she tell you?”

“She told me everything right after it happened,” Jocelyn said, not even pretending to act like she didn’t know what Eliza was talking about. “You’re such a little slut, Eliza. You deserve everything that happened.”

Eliza’s had whipped out and the slap resonated in the quiet little neighborhood. Jocelyn just raised an eyebrow and looked back at her.

“You’re the slut, Jocelyn. You’re vile and nasty and I can’t believe I fucking trusted you. Have fun in jail, you bitch.”

“Now, there’s where we hit the speed bump, dear,” Jocelyn said and she took a step closer to Eliza. “Prove that I’ve done anything. You can’t, can you? No, I didn’t think so.”

“So does Amber know you’re sleeping with Alex? Better yet,” Eliza said, bringing a finger to her mouth as if she was thinking. “Does your husband know you’re sleeping with him!?”

Angrily, Jocelyn brought her hand forward to slap Eliza, but Eliza just caught her hand and smiled back. “I take it my guess was correct.”

She flung Jocelyn’s hand away from her and stepped closer. She hadn't really thought Jocelyn was capable of doing that, or that she really was sleeping with Alex, but from Jocelyn's reaction she knew her far-off assumption was true.

“Let me tell you one thing, bitch,” Eliza said, emphasizing the last word. “You don’t play games with someone who can play harder. I’ve been very subdued these past couple of months, but you’ve really brought out the worst in me, Jocelyn. For someone I trusted, I can’t believe you’d do something this fucking low. Not only was it low, but you tried to bring your brother into it? Really? What, you can’t sabotage someone by themselves? You’re so pathetic you need someone else to do your dirty work for you?!”

Jocelyn’s face turned a bright shade of red and her fist came flying at Eliza’s face. Eliza blocked her arm and her fist flew into Jocelyn’s nose. Jocelyn stumbled back into the door, causing a loud thud to be heard. Shortly after, her husband, Aaron came to the door with Alex and Amber close behind him.

“What the hell did you do, you bitch!?” Alex cried as he saw Jocelyn holding her nose.

Something in the way he said that triggered Eliza’s memory.

“You have some fucking nerve,” Eliza said as she rounded on him.

“I’m calling the cops,” Aaron said.

“Go for it! You’ll be saving me the trouble!” Eliza screamed at him and then turned on Alex. “You want to tell your girlfriend or should I?”

“What are you talking about?”

Eliza barked out a sarcastic laugh. “Oh, so now that I’m confronting you, bitch, you’re going to deny it?”

“What’s she talking about?” Amber asked Alex seriously. He just shrugged.

“’Don’t fucking scream,’” Eliza said in a lower voice as her eyes connected with Alex’s. She watched as realization flashed through his orbs. “Didn’t think I’d figure it out, did you? I did, though. When I found out that I’d been drugged with Temazepam, and I was told that Aaron was prescribed Temazepam for his insomnia, everything made sense. You were the last person to give me a drink at the club. That’s when I started to feel sleepy. It also made sense that you two would break into my apartment.”

“Hunter gave me a spare key,” Alex grumbled.

“Yes, but how did Hunter get the key, Alex?” Eliza asked, her head tilting to the side.

“I got it,” he said, barely audible.

“When?”

“When we were in California,” he replied, his eyes on hers.

“Yes, when we were in California. That’s also the time I got raped the first time, isn’t it? When you used a condom. I broke out in a rash, by the way. Thanks. I was severely uncomfortable the whole time. I thought about who it could’ve been, since nothing of mine was stolen. The only thing that made sense was someone I knew did it. I even suspected Dominic at one point, but he could sit in front of me all the time and look me in the eye. Since we got back from California, you haven’t been able to look me in the eye, Alex.”

Eliza watched as Amber ripped her arm from Alex’s grasp. She looked in horror first at him, then to Jocelyn. “Are you saying you did this?!”

“The bitch deserved what she got because of what she did to you,” Jocelyn replied, looking at Amber.

“Are you fucking kidding me!? I ruined her life, Jocelyn. I don’t know what delusional land you’re living in, but I’m the one who fucked up. Why would you think she did something to me?”

“You were so broken after that!”

“I was broken because I’d fucked her life up!” Amber screamed back.

Jocelyn didn’t say anything and just looked at Amber. Amber, in turn, looked at Eliza.

“I’m really sorry. I didn’t know any of this was happening.”

“Just fucking watch your back. Fuck you,” she said, looking at Amber then Alex and then she turned to Jocelyn. “Oh, and fuck you, too. See you in court, bitch.”

Image


There were very few times that Brian hated tour. For example, when he had Eliza at home waiting on him, he hated tour and couldn’t wait for it to be over. Now that she wasn’t waiting on him, he found a small part of him didn’t want to go home, but the bigger part of him wanted to get away from the fans and the expectation of putting on a show every night.

They were in Las Vegas for their last show for an entire month and he couldn’t wait. They had a day off and the rest of the guys were going with Atreyu, the other band doing the show with them, out to enjoy the city. Brian was lying in his bunk on the bus just enjoying the quiet.

He’d just barely fallen asleep and was in the state of in-between consciousness and sleeping when he felt something on his pant leg. He shook his leg and the pressure went away, so he made himself comfortable again. The pressure came back, and he shook his leg harder. When he felt the pressure getting closer to his groin his hand shot out and his eyes popped open.

Kaicey was crouched over him, her hands on his pant zipper, with what he assumed was her version of a sensuous smile.

“What the fuck are you doing?” he asked, flinging her hands away from his crotch.

“What should’ve happened a long time ago,” she replied and bit her lip as she reached for his zipper again.

“God, what part of I fucking hate you don’t you get!?”

Brian pushed her hands away again and sat up in the bunk. She rocked back on her heels and stared at him.

“Why don’t you want to have sex with me!?” she cried back to him.

They stood up at the same time and he faced her.

“You would try the patience of a fucking saint,” Brian said, pinching the bridge of his nose. “I don’t want to have sex with you because you’re not Eliza. I will never want anyone as much as I want Eliza. I don’t care if she hates me right now; I’m not fucking anyone unless it’s her.”

“You’re supposed to be a rock star; I thought rock stars fucked anyone they could.”

“I am a rock star, bitch,” Brian said with a shout of laughter. “I can fuck anyone I want, but the only person I want to fuck is Eliza and you’re not her!”

Kaicey’s face scrunched up and she lunged at his face. He dodged her and pushed her away from him.

“I have gotten into fights because a guy has hit a female, and I hate guys who do that, but you really make me want to slap the shit out of you. If Katie was here, I’d make sure she kicked your ass, but you’re lucky because I don’t hit women and she’s not here. Now, get the fuck out of my bus; I want to relax and you’re making it difficult.”

Kaicey made a face at him and she turned on her heels before walking out of the bus.

Brian rubbed his face in exasperation before he made sure she was really gone. Seeing her form walking away from the bus, he turned back and headed to his bunk before falling face down and pulling the pillow closer to his face. He sighed heavily and put his ear buds in to listen to music. Eliza’s voice sang him to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOO. I LOVE OLD ELIZA.
one of you had a great comment, thinking it would be Brian. that would make for an interesting twist, right?
I never thought I'd see Amber be a good person, did you guys? And let go of Kaicey, because she's about to get what's coming to her. I promise.

sooo. how do we all feel about this chapter?!
a special thanks goes to my Vixyn for constantly listening to me bitch about word and how my fragments aren't really fragments.

drop a comment;;
this means you.