Status: Finished =)

I Have but Two Faces

Play Me a Song Piano Woman

We arrived at The Candle and piled out of the two cars. As we waited to be seated I was talking with Lyla, Luke's sister, since I hadn't seen her in forever. "When did you dye your hair?" She had long blonde hair, but today she sported multicolored pig tails.
"Last week. I was bored of the blonde so I went to my friend who wants to be a hairdresser and was like dye me! Thus my hair turned into this fun arrangement of multicolored hair."
"It's awesome, I love it."
"I do too." Sven grinned as he wrapped his arms around Lyla's waist. "It's soo fun and I can pick her out of the crowd." Sven and Lyla made a cute couple, though Luke could be overprotective sometimes. It took Sven two months to get Luke's permission to ask Lyla out, it was actually really funny.
"So when are you gunna get a boy, Miss Sonya?" Lyla asked, wiggling her eyebrows.
I sighed, "I don't know, when I find a guy and he passes Zane's approval I suppose."
"You know, " Sven began, "That boy's gunna have one hell of a time trying to get permission to ask you out."
"Why's that?" I asked as we sat down at a booth.
"Cause not only does he have to get the okay by Zane, which might I add will be tough as is, but he'll also have to get the approval of Luke, Micky then me and Marco."
"What does Sonya need our approval for?" Zane asked.
"The boy she eventually, maybe dates. He'll need all of our approval before being able to date her."
I shook my head as all the guys agreed and the conversation about my future boyfriend began. I sighed, *why does this seem to be a main theme in my life lately?* I didn't understand why it was such a big deal when I had no one I felt that way for. I understand I'll need their 'approval' one day, but as of right now there was no need. I glanced around the room and caught sight of someone I didn't particularly want to see. I groaned silently, however it was heard by my brother. He cocked an eyebrow and followed my path of vision. He grinned and started texting on his phone.
"Zane what are you doing?" I asked
"Nothing at all my dear sister."
"Bull." Before I was able to finish the rest of the word someone greeted me.
"Sonya, Zane, everyone. How are you?" I glanced up and saw Tristan.
"Hey, Tristan." My brother greeted, "What are you doing here?"
"I had a meeting with my boss so we decided to eat here. What about you guys?" As everyone talked with him I looked over his outfit. *Must have just gotten finished with a shoot.*
"So Sonya, not working tonight?"
I looked up and replied, "Nope, finally got a day off so I'm hanging with friends."
"That's cool. Well, I'll talk to everyone later I have to get back to work. Bye." We all said good-bye and he sat back down at his table.
"Did you see his outfit! He looked like a vampire, just without the teeth. His eyes were even red!" Trina exclaimed.
"Lower your voice a little, Trina." Micky shushed gently.
"Oops, sorry." She blushed. "I wonder what he works as."
"who knows." Zane said, but winked at me. *Nice one Zane...*
"Hello everyone, would you like anything to drink and eat?" Our waitress asked.
We all looked up and smiled, "Chelsae!" Luke smiled. "Long time no see."
"You guys never come anymore." She pouted
"We've all been busy. School... work... we aint children anymore sadly." Marco said.
"I hear yeah. So what can I get you?" Everyone ordered their food and she quickly scurried off to place our order. We talked and caught up while we waited for our food. Chelsae quickly re-approached our table and bit her lip. "Sonya? Zane? Will you do us a big favor?"
Zane and I looked up and asked, "What?"
"I know you're here to hang with your friends, but our band just called and said they're running late. May you please play and sing for like 15 minutes? We'll pay you, we just want live music instead of radio."
Zane and I looked at each other and sighed. "Alright, why not?"
"Thank you!" Chelsae clapped and ran back to the manager.
"What songs guys?" I asked.
"Piano Man! It's a classic and we'll come up with a list by the time you're done that song."
"Alright. You know the lyrics?" I looked over at Zane. He gave me a thumbs up and we headed to the stage that was set up. I sat down at the piano and he got set at the mic.
"Testing 1..2...3... a little louder please." Zane gently asked to the technician. "Testing 1...2...3...okay, I'm Zane and I'll be singing for you for a little while. And this lovely young lady playing the piano for me is my awesome twin Sonya. First song up will be 'Piano Man.'" He nodded his head to me and I began the melody. My brother started singing and everyone stopped and stared as I played skillfully without any sheet music and my brother sang beautifully. Not gunna lie I'm envious at how well he can sing but hey I can play almost any instrument so I'm happy. Once we finished the song everyone clapped and our friends brought up a playlist. We scanned it over and agreed on a few songs to play.
"Alright, thank you for clapping. The next song is 'American Pie.' If you know it, sing along." He nodded again and we began. We played three more songs before the band arrived and we said bye to the crowd. They gave us a standing ovation and then went back to their meals.
"You guys are amazing as per usual." Lyla complimented when we sat down.
"Thank you." Zane smiled. "Loved the way you guys sang along." Every laughed and got back to eating. Chelsae delivered our hot meals and thanked us profusely. We told her it was nothing and the rest of the meal was passed with laughing, talking, and listening to the hired band.
As we were eating the table that Tristan sat at got up to leave. As they passed the boss stopped and looked at Zane and me. "Good job today, you sang and played really well. Good day." He tipped his hat and left. Zane and I looked at each other wide eyed and were too speechless to talk. *My boss just complimented me and I don't even know if he knows that I am Azrael... That was too weird.*
"Well, that was interesting and kind of him." Luke said as we all looked at each other.
"Yeah... well I'm stuffed. Let's go and play!" Sven said. Everyone agreed and we hailed Chelsae over to us.
"Ready for your check?" Chelsae asked
"Yes, please." Luke replied
"Okay, here you go. Have a great day and thank you Sonya and Zane." She waved bye and went to her other tables. We left her a nice tip and crammed back into the cars; ready to play games and watch movies.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.mynewhair.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/crazy-hair-colors.jpg
Lyla's hair except longer.

I would like to give a shout out to Liilly who was my first comment. Thank you ^_^