Status: Finished =)

I Have but Two Faces

I'm A Bit Mad For Doing This

"Best hurry up Azrael, we start the shoot in an hour and you aren't ready yet." My manager called as I walked though the studio doors.
"Going!" I started jogging to the make-up room trying not to hit anyone or thing with my overstuffed book bag. I nodded my head in greetings as I passed the photo shoot staff and found my room. I quickly pulled open the door and looked around for my clothing apparel. *Halloween today?* I held up my costume and grinned. *Mad Hatter, nice.* I put my bag next to my chair and went behind the curtain to change. I undressed relatively fast and slipped on black Tripp pants with white chains, two black and white checkered belts (criss-crossed), black dress shirt, white tie, black and white striped vest, and a long leather riding jacket. I checked myself in the mirror before grabbing my striped black and white hat and Demonia boots.
"Ready, Az?" My make-up artist asked. I nodded my head, grabbed King Henry VIII, and sat down in the chair. As my makeup was being done I finished the Act that was due tomorrow and spaced about how someone came up with the Pop-Tart. Then a thought came to me...
"Clare, who is Abaddon suppose to be?"
She grinned as she finished up the last touches to my makeup. "You'll have to wait and see. He wanted to surprise and punish you for being late."
"Late?" I mumbled. "I was at school, I can't help that he refuses to go because he's so damn smart."
She laughed as I pouted and replied, "You tell him that. You're done, Michael you're up!" She waved a good-bye as Michael, my hair-dresser, took her place.
"Hello, Az."
"Hey, Michael. What am I in store for today."
"The messy, crazy look with white and red in your hair." I nodded and retrieved more homework from my bag and settled down. Michael breezed through my hair, since I straightened it last night, and skillfully streaked my hair. By the time he was done my hair was crazy, colorful, and the hat sat nicely on my head.
"You're the man, Michael."
"I know." He grinned as we pounded our fists. "Oh and these are your contacts and snake bites." He handed me two containers and left. I quickly put on my boots and then went to work on finishing my look. I took out my clear lip rings and slipped in a pair of crimson ones and popped in a pair of white contacts. I looked myself over and smirked. *Those artists are amazing.*
I walked out into the studio just in time to hear the photographer shout for the models to meet with him. "Alright we are going to do the big picture first with all of the characters, then we will to doubles and singles. Got that?" We all mumbled a yes and walked over to the tea party. "Azrael you are at the head of the table." I nodded and sat in the unstable looking chair and waited for further instructions. "March Hare, sit two down from the Hatter. Door Mouse, sit on the right of the Hare. Cheshire Cat, I want you in front of the table." Cheshire walked down past me and dragged a nail down my arm.
"Sexy." I commented as my brother leaned against the table. He wore a black and purple fitted vest with chains, black fingerless gloves that went to his elbow, and black skinny jeans with purple chains. To accessorize his outfit he had black snakebite, a black and purple tail and ears and his already black hair was streaked with purple and blue. His cat contacts were yellow, it was kind of creepy.
"Aint I?" He purred back and winked.
"Alice, I want you behind the Hatter. Red queen I want you to go behind the empty chairs between the Hatter and Hare. Good and take three steps back." After we were in place her instructed us in what positions to take. Cheshire ended up sitting on the table with the creepiest grin on his face ever. Alice was leaning on my chair with her hand slightly down the collar of my shirt. *Thank god not too far...* I had one foot up on the table, was leaning back in my chair, and my head cocked to the photographer. Red looked like she was coming in to crash our party, and I'm not quite sure what Mouse and Hare were doing, but I know they looked half mad.
We took a few photos at the tea party then we were paired off for the rest of the shoot. He decided against individuals. Around 8 the shoot was finally done and I stripped out of my outfit and changed back into my uniform. "That was fun!" Abaddon cheered as he entered where I was.
"It was, though having Alice's hand down my shirt was a bit weird."
"Are you going to take off your makeup?"
"Naw I'm too tired, I just wana go home." My brother nodded and we left, back to the world of being two normal teenagers.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.planet13.com.au/3674/Tripp%2520NYC-Pants%2520-%2520Guys-b.jpg
http://s412.photobucket.com/albums/pp205/guitargirl1200/?action=view&current=mad-hatter--goth-ref--1.jpg&mediafilter=images

What Azrael's costume is based off of.