Status: Finished =)

I Have but Two Faces

I Want to Wish You a Merry Merry Merry Freaken Christmas

I woke to my bother pouncing on me to wake up. "Wake up, Son!!!" He proceeded to sit on me and bounce up and down.
I growled at him and jerked up, sending him flying off my bed. "Zane!"
He merely laughed and peeked up over the edge of my bed. "Come on! Get up!"
I flopped back down and buried my head in my pillow. "What time is it?"
"9, so up you go." When I didn't move he sighed, removed my warm blankets, and picked me up.
"HEY!" I clung to him for dear life.
"Relax, I can carry you." He walked out of my bedroom and into the living room where my parents were sitting, drinking their cup of coffee. "Sleeping Beauty has arrived."
"I can see." My mother laughed. "Merry Christmas, Sonya."
"Merry Christmas Mom, Dad. Can you put me down now?" I glared up at my brother.
"No need to be so hostel." He gently plopped me on the couch and sat next to me. "Who's Santa this year?"
"I was last year." My dad commented before taking a sip of the brown liquid.
"Then I guess it's you, Zane." My mom smiled.
"Kay!" If you couldn't tell, Zane acts like a little kid on Christmas. It's funny and can be cute, but at the same time quite annoying. He passed out all the gifts from Santa and we one by one opened them. Then came the gifts from each other. I got up and went to my room where I had all the wrapped presents. When I returned, I handed out the gifts. I gave my dad some new gardening tools and seeds for his garden. My mom I got her a new carry on bag from Vera Bradley. As for Zane, I waited to give out last because I really wanted to know how he'd react.
"Here, for you." I gave him a semi-heavy package and sat back.
"Thanks." He smiled and slowly opened it. He took out the heavier of the two items and unwrapped it. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he read the title of the book. It was a book entirely on space shuttles and what it is like to pilot them and all the controls. It was written by some famous NASA pilot. Then he opened the small package and somehow his eyes were even larger than when he saw the book. It was a ticket for a seminar, the man speaking at it was the guy who wrote the book. "SONYA!" My brother shouted in glee and once again pounced on me. This time we fell off of the couch and he was crushing me his hug. "Thank you thank you thank you. Where did you get a ticket?!"
"Can't breathe!" I gasped out. Once he let go and my parents stopped laughing I replied, "I was searching for something to get you and that dude's seminar popped up. After researching into it, it sounded like something you'd like so I reserved a ticket."
"She's been dying to give it to you for about two months now." My dad smiled and I nodded.
"Awww!" Zane jumped on me again but didn't linger too long. "Thank you."
"You're welcome." I kissed his cheek and we returned to our. After all the presents were opened I got up to make breakfast. "What do ya'll want to eat?"
"Biscuits and gravy!" my family replied. I went to the kitchen and started to make it. About a half an hour later, we sat down to have our Christmas meal. We talked about the party last night and how everyone was doing. It's been awhile since we all sat down to talked since Zane and I work so much, go to school, and mom leaves for weeks at a time; it was really nice.
After we finished eating and cleaned up, Zane and I went to call up our friends and wish them a Merry Christmas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some interesting things are going to happen =3 Btw if you look at the character page, everyone is actually a year older than it says. For example Sonya and Zane are 17.
Thanks everyone who's commented so far, the comments really mean a lot to me
The title is actually song lyrics, sorry Yankee fans